The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, players with alot less quality going for more than that, it makes you wonder how he could get sold off at the price he was. Far better player than 13 odd mil.

Real letting go of Robben and Sneider...... oO)
lol i have no sympathy for madrid, cant stand the way they just recycle quality players like they're garbage

Dan Gosling has left everton on a free. Skysports.com understands Newcastle are planning a shock move for Everton starlet Dan Gosling

i know its the Daily Star but if its true then wahooo

Arsenal are ready to pay £20m for German playmaker Mesut Ozil, having trailed the 21-year-old for months. Ozil has one year left on his contract at Werder Bremen.But now, with Cesc Fabregas still a major target for Barcelona, Arsene Wenger is ready to up his offer for the midfielder.
Ozil (left) only has one year left on his contract at German side Werder Bremen. And, ahead of his country’s World Cup semi-final against Spain, he has expressed a desire to play in the Premier League.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/143265/Germany-World-Cup-star-Mesut-Ozil-in-Gunners-sights/

Barca bought chygrynskiy for 25M and sold him to the same team after one year. Robbie Keane episode part 2. So Barca paid 10M for one year loan who didnt even play 15 games. Model club, eh..

Dan Gosling has left everton on a free. Skysports.com understands Newcastle are planning a shock move for Everton starlet Dan Gosling

is it really a shock move, a decent player available on a free and a promoted club try to snap him up

Liverpool in forc Costa Rican scoring maestro Bryan Ruiz of FC Twente, scored 24 goals in 40-odd games, for 13M

Joe Cole's odds of joining Liverpool have been slashed to 4-5 to join the 'Pool

Insua closes in on 3.7M move to Fiorentina. Shame if that goes through

its a shock that everton let him go for nothing...

They had an Verbal aggreement for him to stay, but an Admin Error Allowed him to leave with No Compensation needed or anything like that.
I think he is leaving for money reason, he can now play clubs off against each other.

Big shame, everton would of been good for his career

They had an Verbal aggreement for him to stay, but an Admin Error Allowed him to leave with No Compensation needed or anything like that.
I think he is leaving for money reason, he can now play clubs off against each other.

Big shame, everton would of been good for his career

It said on Sky Sports News that he wanted first team football and to play in the Center Mid. He will proberly go to a team like Newcastle where he will get first team football. Like you said he only had a verbal aggreement of a new contract with Everton and the Premier League told him that he can leave Everton if he wanted to.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

This is what sky sports news website is saying.

Everton midfielder Dan Gosling has left the club and is available on a free transfer after a contract error.
The Premier League were asked to make a ruling after the England Under 21 prospect was not given a new contract offer in writing.
Everton
spacer.gif
claimed they offered Gosling
spacer.gif
a new deal verbally, but nothing was sent to him in writing by the due date.
The Premier League have now ruled Gosling is free to move on as Everton did not make a written contract offer.
As revealed by skysports.com last week Newcastle
spacer.gif
are leading the chase for the versatile star, with Sunderland
spacer.gif
and West Ham also in the hunt for Gosling's signature.
Gosling will miss the start of the new season as he is currently recovering from a serious knee injury, but it seems he will be at a new club next term.

Last edited:
LINK
Arsenal have signed defender Laurent Koscielny from Lorient for a fee of £8.5m

Manchester United launch £29m bid for Wesley Sneijder...and eye Inter Milan team-mate Mario Balotelli

By Chris Wheeler Last updated at 10:53 PM on 7th July 2010

Manchester United last night launched a £29million bid for Holland World Cup star Wesley Sneijder and they are ready to compete with arch rivals City for his Inter Milan team-mate, Mario Balotelli.

Inter will listen to offers for unsettled striker Balotelli, but the European champions are determined to keep Sneijder at the San Siro.

His agent, Soren Lerby, said talks with Inter are scheduled after the World Cup to extend the midfielder’s contract — now worth £3.5m a year after tax — until 2015.

But United have made the first move in their attempt to lure him to Old Trafford and Inter president Massimo Moratti confirmed: ‘The interest from Manchester United in Sneijder is real, but I didn’t look into it in an attempt not to fall into temptation.

‘I’m following him at the World Cup and I think I’ll do the same also at Inter for the next years. I still haven’t received a good enough offer for even one player to leave. We will see.’

Moratti has slapped a huge £30m price tag on Balotelli’s head in response to interest from City, and Inter revealed that United are also ready to go head to head with their derby rivals for the talented 19-year-old marksman.

Technical director Marco Branca said: ‘There is also interest from United and City in Balotelli, but it’s very early to say if there will be any business done.

‘He is an Inter player and we have to think about our future.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...alotelli.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0t2Jt2Hlb

Apparently Mascherano is going to hand in a transfer request to Hodgson in the next 24-hours

Earlier he leaves Better for Liverpool. Atleast Roy will have some kitty and time to go filter his options. They made mess of Alonso and Robbie keane deal where they had no time to go for their replacements.

Chelsea DON'T need Van der Vaart. We have enough Centre Mids already

This is what I found

In

Neven Subotic
Angel Di Maria
Franck Ribery
Fernando Torres
David Villa
Edin Dzeko
Sergio Aguero
Daniel Alves
Steven Taylor
Bastian Schweinsteiger
Luis Fabiano
Marek Hamsik
Kamil Zayatte
Miguel Veloso
David Luiz
Danny Miguel
Neymar da Silva
Rafael van der Vaart
Romelu Lukaku
Steven Mouyokolo

Out

Ryan Bertrand
Alex
Ashley Cole
Joe Cole
Deco
Hilario Sampaio
Michael Ballack

Torres, Dzeko, Aguero seem the most probable targets. Also add Kaka to that list

Ferguson focuses on Mesut Ozil
Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to make a £25million swoop for Germany’s Mesut Ozil after Wesley Sneijder announced he wants to stay with Inter Milan. Manchester United boss Ferguson is looking for a playmaker to replace veteran Paul Scholes, who has suggested next season could be his last. Ozil fits the bill with his superb skill, passing ability and shooting power. Ferguson was tracking Ozil, 21, before his World Cup exploits for Germany shot him to prominence. Werder Bremen are resigned to losing Ozil, who has a year left on his contract, with the player tempted by a move to the Premier League. “I want to win trophies and there are two clubs in England, United and Chelsea, who win trophies,” he said.
Paul Joyce, Daily Express

MANCHESTER CITY are lining up a £20million bid for Didier Drogba.

City boss Roberto Mancini is a long-term admirer of the Chelsea striker.
The Ivory Coast star, 32, has not ruled out a move and a source said: "Chelsea will have to decide whether they want him to stay. City's offer will be tempting considering Didier's age."
Drogba would earn over £18m in three years if he chose to move to Eastlands.
The striker won the Golden Boot with 29 Premier League goals last term as Chelsea stormed to the title and FA Cup.
Drogba still has two years to run on his Stamford Bridge deal.
But if he was to leave the champions, Chelsea would be sure to make a move for Liverpool hitman Fernando Torres.
City have already lashed out £60m this summer on David Silva, Jerome Boateng and Yaya Toure.
Boss Mancini also wants Lazio full-back Aleksander Kolarov - though the Serb may prove too expensive.
Lazio president Claudio Lotito said: "In my opinion, he is worth as much as Mauro Zarate, who we paid around £18.7m for."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ion-raid-for-Didier-Drogba.html#ixzz0tBz2YuVv

Skysports.com understands Arsenal are ready to turn their attentions to Slovenia star Samir Handanovic as they look to bring in a new goalkeeper.
Wenger has made recruiting a shot-stopper one of his top priorities this summer as he looks to solve the somewhat problematic position at the Emirates.
The Gunners have been linked with a host of keepers and it appears Udinese
spacer.gif
custodian Handanovic is at the top of Wenger's wanted list after impressing the Frenchman at the World Cup,
spacer.gif
especially in the narrow defeat to England.
Handanovic is regarded as one of the best young goalkeepers in Europe having impressed for club and country in recent years.
Arsenal
spacer.gif
have seen a bid for Fulham
spacer.gif
keeper Mark Schwarzer
spacer.gif
rejected and the Gunners could now switch their focus to Handanovic as an alternative, with the player seen as a long-term option for the club as he is only 25-years-old.
Udinese are reluctant to lose Handanovic, but they would find it hard to turn down a sizeable offer for the player.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6253309,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back