The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barcelona's Alex Hleb has been offered to both Sunderland and Aston Villa, although a deal looks unlikely due to his wage demands

Sky sports News understands Goalkeeper Mark Schwarzer would be interested in a move to Arsenal. Arsenal are believed to have made the 37-year-old their top target as they look to bolster their goalkeeping options this summer
The Gunners have already seen one bid rejected last month by Fulham for the former Middlesbrough
spacer.gif
shot-stopper, but they remain keen on luring Schwarzer to North London.
However, reports that Schwarzer has already undergone a medical at Arsenal have been rejected with the player currently away on holiday as he recovers from his World Cup exploits with Australia.
Fulham are loath to lose Schwarzer, but they could face a fight to keep hold of the keeper if he pushes for a move to the Emirates.

Lecce have offered 1 million for Nemeth. Well, half of Nemeth. Nemeth, his agent and the club are meeting tomorrow so he'll not be travelling with squad for pre-season in Sweetieland.

Lecce have offered 1 million for Nemeth. Well, half of Nemeth. Nemeth, his agent and the club are meeting tomorrow so he'll not be travelling with squad for pre-season in Sweetieland.
**** to the no.

Joe Cole 4/11 to sign for 'Pool.Still be suprised

is this turning into some sort of firesale?

We'll see. The club is effectively paying out £50m more than it's taking in right now and has been for two years and potentially three (cash - not counting stuff which is just rolling up in the background which it can't afford to pay...). Might be wage trimming and book massaging. Might be an attempt to get Mr.Hodgson some form of transfer budget by selling off some of the less well established talent. Ain't looking too good though right now. Forcing myself to wait until end of window but I'm not liking Mr.Hodgson's comments in the Italian press. Not blaming him, but kinell - brings a new meaning to 'hands-off management'.

CASHLEY IS GOING
ASHLEY COLE is set to end his English **** with a £30million move to Real Madrid.

Defender Cole, 29, looks certain to team up with his former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho at the Bernabeu.
Real's World Cup-winning keeper Iker Casillas revealed: "From what I am hearing the signs look good.
"I have only briefly spoken to people at the club but I am confident that he can be a Real Madrid player next year.
"I think it will be the right move for him both professionally and personally."
Chelsea left-back Cole has become a figure of hate since splitting with wife Cheryl and being exposed sending a message to pals saying he hated England and the people.
Mourinho signed Cole for Chelsea from Arsenal in 2006.
Spain stopper Casillas, 29, added: "A clean break from England is hopefully something he is very interested in.
"It will be his last big contract and who better to sign for than his old coach Mourinho at Real.
"He will know better than anybody this club will be successful under Jose.
"Jose has proved he buys players and makes them the very best in the world in their position.
"With Ashley he doesn't need to do that because he's already the best left-back in the world.
"Jose knows all about him and it comes as no surprise to me he is very much on Madrid's radar."

Mihaylov has moved to Twente permanently (thought that was done in January but announced today - fee supposed to be around £1.5m).

Duran has been released. That's a really sad story - lad was considered to be a guaranteed prospect but has had three cruciate operations which have ruined his career.

Last edited:
CASHLEY IS GOING

ASHLEY COLE is set to end his English **** with a £30million move to Real Madrid.

Defender Cole, 29, looks certain to team up with his former Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho at the Bernabeu.
Real's World Cup-winning keeper Iker Casillas revealed: "From what I am hearing the signs look good.
"I have only briefly spoken to people at the club but I am confident that he can be a Real Madrid player next year.
"I think it will be the right move for him both professionally and personally."
Chelsea left-back Cole has become a figure of hate since splitting with wife Cheryl and being exposed sending a message to pals saying he hated England and the people.
Mourinho signed Cole for Chelsea from Arsenal in 2006.
Spain stopper Casillas, 29, added: "A clean break from England is hopefully something he is very interested in.
"It will be his last big contract and who better to sign for than his old coach Mourinho at Real.
"He will know better than anybody this club will be successful under Jose.
"Jose has proved he buys players and makes them the very best in the world in their position.
"With Ashley he doesn't need to do that because he's already the best left-back in the world.
"Jose knows all about him and it comes as no surprise to me he is very much on Madrid's radar."

i said this a while ago and yes i believe his the best left back in the world but i think zhirkov done a brilliant job filling in for ashley while he was injured so i would proberly take 30million for him.

Read on a newspaper that Andrei Cristea from Dinamo will be bid by Newcastle.

Duran and Mihaylov have been relased by Liverpool. Shame, Duran has so much talent, just injured a lot, watch him shine somwhere else

city are set to listen to offers for: robinho, bellamy, santa cruz, jo, ireland,caicedo, onuoha, garrido, wright phillips, and richards

Shame Nemeth was never given a chance only a few pre season games then he gets shipped off on loan. From what ive heard of him he was on par if not better than Ngog.

Unbelievable - 2 weeks after making a record signing - Matt Tubb, Salisbury City £70,000) we've smashed that with - Sergio Torres, Peterborough £100,000 !!!!

We may have the same nickname as Man Utd, but we're spending like Man City
icon_razz.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back