The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable - 2 weeks after making a record signing - Matt Tubb, Salisbury City £70,000) we've smashed that with - Sergio Torres, Peterborough £100,000 !!!!

We may have the same nickname as Man Utd, but we're spending like Man City
icon_razz.gif

trying to buy success haha.

Now out to 100/30 with spurs favs at 6/4
Joe Cole's Club After Transfer Window: Tottenham 5/4, Liverpool 9/4, Arsenal7/2 and Man Utd 6/1. Odds from William Hill.

Apparently we offered him 80K a week and he rejected it... Gerrard's on 120K for being a legend, and saved the club tons of times. Tell him to **** off if he dosen't want 80

I doubt any club except City can give Cole an offer that would satisfy him. He wanted 130K at Chelsea and we said no so what are the chances of him getting that at Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, or United.

Zero.

I doubt any club except City can give Cole an offer that would satisfy him. He wanted 130K at Chelsea and we said no so what are the chances of him getting that at Spurs, Liverpool, Arsenal, or United.

Zero.
this. united didnt pass him up because hes a bad player, its because hes being an idiot over his wages. only rio gets 120k at the club, and the only other person who will get more than that is rooney. and thats because he is the future united captain

Insua VERY close to joining Fiorentina for 5 million, unfortunately. Mass exodus, and I'm worrying for next season

WEST BROM boss Roberto Di Matteo has confirmed his interest in Liverpool striker David Ngog.

Ngog's agent insists the 21-year-old is determined to fight for a place at Anfield but the Baggies are keen to take him on a season-long loan.
Di Matteo said: "Yes, he is a player we are interested in.
"But most clubs wait until the end of July and the beginning of August before deciding on which players they might loan out."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rms-interest-in-David-Ngog.html#ixzz0tlitI7lx

That's weird.

He always sign's for Brom on my FM games too. oO)

I'd love it if he went out on loan. Allows him to develop and forces Woy to buy a striker.

just imagine it(6) it would be so funny. the celtic fans would be sure to welcome him during his first old firmoO)

It would also defeat the purpose over Lennons rant about players being mercenaries in the paper today :$

Kevin Thomson to Middlesbrough for £2 Million

Chris Eagles to Rangers £1.5 Million

The final Rangers offer was around £2.2M, not bad really, saying he only had 12 months left on his contract.

Wants to leave...just not to Rangers! XD Can't blame him really, if he wants to put himself in the shop window for a PL move the Championship is better to do so.

The final Rangers offer was around £2.2M, not bad really, saying he only had 12 months left on his contract.

Wants to leave...just not to Rangers! XD Can't blame him really, if he wants to put himself in the shop window for a PL move the Championship is better to do so.

I'll admit I'm biased :$ but I beg to differ. By moving to Rangers, he wins trophies, plays in front of 50k every second week, and plays in CL. But then I guess thats not for everybody...

Burnley winger Chris Eagles has rejected the chance to join Scottish champions Rangers. The clubs agreed a transfer fee for the 24-year-old but the player was unable to agree personal terms with the debt-plagued Glasgow outfit.
Clarets manager Brian Laws will now include Eagles in his squad for a pre-season tour to Singapore.
The former Manchester United wide man has 12 months of his contract to run at Turf Moor.
Eagles, who was signed by Owen Coyle for Burnley from United in July 2008, has started 65 games for the Clarets and made a further 30 appearances from the bench, helping them win promotion to the Premier League two seasons ago.
He had been with Watford as a youth before moving to United's academy.

I'll admit I'm biased :$ but I beg to differ. By moving to Rangers, he wins trophies, plays in front of 50k every second week, and plays in CL. But then I guess thats not for everybody...

No, neither is playing against teams of L1/L2 standard most weeks and getting paid less than he is currently, tied to a 3 year contract.

Insua VERY close to joining Fiorentina for 5 million, unfortunately. Mass exodus, and I'm worrying for next season

that sucks so much. Dont think they can get anyone really better for 5 million and the club could surely use some depth

No, neither is playing against teams of L1/L2 standard most weeks and getting paid less than he is currently, tied to a 3 year contract.

Just gonna take a moment here.
Lets be honest now, the worst end of the Championship teams like Barnsley etc are worse than the likes of Hibs, Hearts, Celtic,Dundee Utd, Aberdeen. We play thos 5 teams 4 times a year, probably more when you add in cups.

5x4=20

20 games a season minum we play of a better standard than bottom half championship teams.

12x2=24

Therefore, I'd argue you play more games against better opposition in the SPL than you do bad teams in the Championship. And by the way, Eagles has 12 months remaining on his contract, not 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back