• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
rangers are in debt no one wants to come bad luck rangers fc :P

Last edited:
Just gonna take a moment here.
Lets be honest now, the worst end of the Championship teams like Barnsley etc are worse than the likes of Hibs, Hearts, Celtic,Dundee Utd, Aberdeen. We play thos 5 teams 4 times a year, probably more when you add in cups.

5x4=20

20 games a season minum we play of a better standard than bottom half championship teams.

12x2=24

Therefore, I'd argue you play more games against better opposition in the SPL than you do bad teams in the Championship. And by the way, Eagles has 12 months remaining on his contract, not 3 years.

I personally think any Championship side would be contending for the 3rd place if they were in the SPL. It's a tin pot league.

"Eagles has 12 months remaining on his contract, not 3 years." And by the way, read my post again, I was referring to if he had signed for Rangers. I thought that was clear, obviously not...

Last edited:
I personally think any Championship side would be contending for the 3rd place if they were in the SPL. It's a tin pot league.

"Eagles has 12 months remaining on his contract, not 3 years." And by the way, read my post again, I was referring to if he had signed for Rangers.

I take your point, but also judging by the way you say it I can tell you know little about it. And apologies about the contract length thing.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

rangers are in debt no one wants to come bad luck rangers fc :P

Cool Bruvva'.

I take your point, but also judging by the way you say it I can tell you know little about it. And apologies about the contract length thing.

No more ignorant than your post RE: The Championship.

that sucks so much. Dont think they can get anyone really better for 5 million and the club could surely use some depth
He's a good full back, he'll be top class in a few years, he just needs to be tutored by a non-injury prone player

Insua? Top class? You've got to be joking...

Compared to his peers, he's doing exceptionally well in spite of being very overplayed last season and his performances suffering from it. 21 years old, still developing physically and only going to get better.

Unfortunately, no rumours regarding Riera leaving. Hitting a youth player should mean an exit ASAP

Rumour im hearing is Celtic are thinking of making a move for Eagles
if McGeady leaves. Dont know how true it is just a rumour ;)

He's a good full back, he'll be top class in a few years, he just needs to be tutored by a non-injury prone player
Totally agree. I understand that Hodgson want Maynor Figueroa, but why dont selling Riera to finance that buy ? I mean, not only Riera is a ****, but we got a lot of wingers. If we sell Insua, we are not going to have any natural left back. Plus, as you said, Insua is only 21.
I imagine him being tutored by Vargas in Fiorentina and being a top left back in a few years. His price wont be even neared to 5m.

**** Chris Eagle's this was his only chance of playing in the Champions League. I hope he enjoys another relegation battle thats if he even gets a move to another EPL team if not enjoy the Championship

Loic Remy's saying that he's choosing between Liverpool and Spurs for his new club. Fee is said to be, by the Nice CEO, between 14.5m and 15.5m euros. West Ham reportedly also being encouraged to bid.

Loic Remy's saying that he's choosing between Liverpool and Spurs for his new club. Fee is said to be, by the Nice CEO, between 14.5m and 15.5m euros. West Ham reportedly also being encouraged to bid.
Oh jesus christ :'(

Know nothing about him, never seen him play. 10 million quid seems a hefty bit of cash for us though unless we're paying on the never-never.
hes decent, but for a club whos needs to be pretty much spot on with who they buy, its not a good buy

Know nothing about him, never seen him play. 10 million quid seems a hefty bit of cash for us though unless we're paying on the never-never.
Trust me, he's not good. seen him play plenty of matches, does nothing special. Look what cisse done in that league... He's quite tall though, so could be target man, but could be spent SO much better

Trust me, he's not good. seen him play plenty of matches, does nothing special. Look what cisse done in that league... He's quite tall though, so could be target man, but could be spent SO much better
really not a good price at 10 million...

Was just coming in to say "I don't mean I haven't seen youtube clips :p" but you two seem to know what I mean straight off the bat :)

Doesn't sound good then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back