The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant see why he would bid for him, really cant. unless you are about to play roys 4-4-2, and he needs that quick forward...ye gods

Mr.Hodgson supped tea with Paisley. The decades since then when he showed no inclination to emulate how Shankly and Paisley teams played football are a figment of Liverpool supporters imaginations. ;)

More seriously, if it weren't my team I'd say it looked like a club scrambling to try and find any kind of cover for some fairly big departures. But we'll see. Remy can't be that bad - ol' 'Arry is in for 'im and 'e's a geniuz in the transfur markit donchaknow.

Villa looking to bring in Seb Frey and Aiden McGeady now, apparently. Ha, good luck with those Martin.

Mcgeady i think will go to Villa but i lol'd at Frey

You reckon? He'd be a dead good signing for us. Yeah, I agree about Frey. All those guy who reckon Frey's leaving La Viola because of Boruc, I guess. We've got Friedel anyway, so I'm happy.

Yea he wants out of celtic and didnt even go on tour with them. Ther're after Robbie Keane aswel.

Mcgeady isn't good mate he can skin a few players granted but his final ball is terrible and Celtic will be looking for 10-14 million for him but Martin O'Neil loves him and will most probably pay that he isn't much better than Chris Burke IMO

man city agreed a fee for lazio's kolorov believed to be around 16 mill.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

pompey signed ibrahima sonko on year long loan.

man city agreed a fee for lazio's kolorov believed to be around 16 mill.

[COLOR=#00e0]---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------[/COLOR]

pompey signed ibrahima sonko on year long loan.

Yeah, just seen that on Goal.com, also in the article was this gem...

" Mancini's players are currently in Oregon and one player determined to stake a claim for first team football is Joe Hart.
The England keeper, who will no doubt be forever haunted by his howler in the World Cup group game against USA, has cut short a holiday short to join his team for the start of their pre-season programme. "

Dear me, Hart's howler...? wtf.

Anyway, will Koralov be a good buy at 16 odd million?

Apparently Kolarov's move to City is almost finalized. How many millions more will City be spending until they win the EPL? Stay tune for more!

Apparently Kolarov's move to City is almost finalized. How many millions more will City be spending until they win the EPL? Stay tune for more!
At the rate they're spending, possibly another £70+ million.

i cant see why he would bid for him, really cant. unless you are about to play roys 4-4-2, and he needs that quick forward...ye gods
I hope not, if he's going to do that, than that could mean he's not going to get another CM when Mascherano's gone.
So it'll be
Johnson Carra Agger (LB)
Kuyt Gerrard Aquilani (oh my) Riera/Babel
Remy Torres
But when Torres & Gerrard are injured
Maxi Lucas Aquilani Riera/Babel
Kuyt Remy

BUT Aquilani is VERY injury prone too...

Why are you all moaning! Think for the West Ham fan like myself, built up in rumours to sign Cole, Riqueleme, Remy.. and now Piquionne is at Upton Park for a medical oO).. i mean come on cheer up!

Why are you all moaning! Think for the West Ham fan like myself, built up in rumours to sign Cole, Riqueleme, Remy.. and now Piquionne is at Upton Park for a medical oO).. i mean come on cheer up!
Piquionne's good

Olympiakos have demonstrated an interest in Liverpool winger Albert Riera, skysports.com understands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back