The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
heard storys that Chelsea are pretty close to signing Benfica's Brazilian midfielder Ramieres for around 20million.
i wouldnt say pretty close, as some reports aretn even sure if they have made the bid, but they are ahead in the race to sign him

Royston Drenthe's Facebook group status said he's joining Liverpoo. Highly doubt it, probably some bogus account, with only 5000 fans

heard storys that Chelsea are pretty close to signing Benfica's Brazilian midfielder Ramieres for around 20million.

I hope we sign atleast one high profile player before the window shuts. Whether it be a young player like Neymar or Ramires, I'll be happy.

Hopefully Roman gets out his cheque book.

Guessing Ramires is wanted as a replacement for Ballack? My god, think who they'll sign to replace Lampard

Guessing Ramires is wanted as a replacement for Ballack? My god, think who they'll sign to replace Lampard

Not necessarily a replacement for Ballack. With him and J.Cole leaving, the midfield needs to beef up a bit or we will end up short when it really matters.

Hopefully by the time Lamps calls it a day we will have a few youngsters coming through so we don't have to splash the cash. Matic comes to mind although he needs to learn a lot before he's ready for the first team.

Not necessarily a replacement for Ballack. With him and J.Cole leaving, the midfield needs to beef up a bit or we will end up short when it really matters.

Hopefully by the time Lamps calls it a day we will have a few youngsters coming through so we don't have to splash the cash. Matic comes to mind although he needs to learn a lot before he's ready for the first team.

From what I have heard Roman is heavily investing in the youth academy. He understands that is where they can save money and saves them from spending 30Mill + every season when you young talent coming through.

Raul and Guti both reveal that they will be leaving the Bernabeu after 15 years at the club.

Raul is reportedly set to join Schalke in the Bundesliga with the promise of first team football his reason, with Guti set to join Besiktas for the same reason.

Raul and Guti both reveal that they will be leaving the Bernabeu after 15 years at the club.

Raul is reportedly set to join Schalke in the Bundesliga with the promise of first team football his reason, with Guti set to join Besiktas for the same reason.

Eurgh they have played at that club since i was 6 years old thats sick, wish Sunderland had signed Guti wwould have been magical

70m for Torres? Mancini has lost his mind! :(
I'm not gonna complain in the slightest. If they want a very injury-prone striker unwilling to commit his future to the club, they can have him for £70m. If he wants to leave he can leave, as far as I'm concerned.

Spurs are after:

David Bellamy
Luis Suarez
Diego Forlan
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Lassanna Diarra
Stephen Pienaar
Curtis Davies
David James-wtf?
Micah Richards
Eidur Gudjohnsen

Status