The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
£50 Million for a player for seems to get injured a **** of a lot. Not really worth it IMO although if a club could keep him injury free then what a signing but i dont see that happening.

£50 Million for a player for seems to get injured a **** of a lot. Not really worth it IMO although if a club could keep him injury free then what a signing but i dont see that happening.

Plus i dont see him and drogba playing well together,

CESC STAYS

Spain team-mate Iniesta says Fabregas will remain at the Emirates

cesc_stays_280x420_134184a.jpg

STAYING: Iniesta says Fabregas will remain at Arsenal

CESC FABREGAS is set to stay at Arsenal this season.

Spanish champs Barcelona are now resigned to failing in their bid to sign the Gunners skipper this summer. Barca ace Andres Iniesta has spoken to Fab and admits his Spanish team-mate will spend one more year at the Emirates.

"Cesc wants to be with us, but he told me how close the Arsenal fans are to his heart," said Iniesta.

"He is a special player and I hope he wins the title at Arsenal this season.

"For them to win Cesc will have to stay fit and injury-free but he deserves to finish with a title.

"For all the work and effort he has put in at Arsenal it would be a shame if it was all fruitless.

"I have seen time after time Lionel Messi win games for Barcelona when the rest of the team have not been on form and Cesc can do that for Arsenal this season."

Iniesta - who snatched Spain's World Cup final winner against Holland - said: "Arsenal are not as strong as Chelsea. But they try and play football the way it was intended to be played and that should be rewarded."

And Iniesta, who has made it clear he wants to link up with Fabregas at the Nou Camp, added: "Cesc is such a special player that he could carry a team to the title on his own and I hope he does it this coming season.

"It would be brilliant if Arsenal's hero could lift the title as captain during his last season.

"I think that it would be fantastic for everybody."

Source : NOTW

He's averaging 39 appearances a season since moving to Liverpool. And he'll get you, on average, 24 goals in those appearances. That's an average over three full seasons.

Rooney, over that time period, has been averaging 45 games a season and scores 24.

Droghba, over that time period, has been averaging 39 games a season and scores 22.

Makes you think, eh?

LOL well in gilberto !

GILBERTO SILVA will snub a move to Liverpool in favour of staying with Greek side Panathinaikos.

The former Arsenal star has been touted as a replacement for wantaway Reds midfielder Javier Mascherano, who has been linked with a move to Inter Milan.
New Anfield supremo Roy Hodgson is thought to be keen on signing Gilberto, 33, who won the Premier League and two FA Cups during a six-year stay with the Gunners.
But the Brazilian's representative, Frank Trimboli, insists his client is not thinking about a move. He said: "Gilberto is very happy in Greece.
"He always wants to play at the highest level and Panathinaikos can offer him the chance to play in the Champions League."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rto-to-snub-Liverpool-move.html#ixzz0upPWWKBw

LOL well in gilberto !

GILBERTO SILVA will snub a move to Liverpool in favour of staying with Greek side Panathinaikos.

The former Arsenal star has been touted as a replacement for wantaway Reds midfielder Javier Mascherano, who has been linked with a move to Inter Milan.
New Anfield supremo Roy Hodgson is thought to be keen on signing Gilberto, 33, who won the Premier League and two FA Cups during a six-year stay with the Gunners.
But the Brazilian's representative, Frank Trimboli, insists his client is not thinking about a move. He said: "Gilberto is very happy in Greece.
"He always wants to play at the highest level and Panathinaikos can offer him the chance to play in the Champions League."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...rto-to-snub-Liverpool-move.html#ixzz0upPWWKBw
its from the sun, and im sure roy can attract better players than the veteran silva, so wouldnt celebrate too much

David Beckham to have a player and ambassador's role at West Ham :)

betting suspended on torres joining chelsea and skybet have slashed their odds on torres being at chelsea next season

. http://www.bettingpro.com/category/...n-Fernando-Torres-joining-Blues-201007260090/

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

also chelsea closing in on signing ramires, just waiting for him to return from his holidays.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/26/chelsea-ramires-benfica

Was talking to another member on Base and he was saying close sources to Chelsea have confirmed a deal is in place to take Torres to th Bridge, that being on Talk Sport apprently.

Hopefully its true, but not for a ridiculous price.

Was talking to another member on Base and he was saying close sources to Chelsea have confirmed a deal is in place to take Torres to th Bridge, that being on Talk Sport apprently.

the only thing with talk sport is they pretend they know nothing about football so people ring up and debate. just what i heard i will admit i dont listen.

That was me :P(6)

Sky Sports News understands Sol Campbell is to undergo a medical at Newcastle United ahead of joining the Premier League new boys.

Newcastle United are interested in Marseille midfielder Hatem Ben Arfa, according to the player's agent.

Roy Hodgson has confirmed that Javier Mascherano wants to leave Liverpool.

On Sky Sports News at the moment, he's got to be going to Inter for about £30M.

Cambiasso and Mascherano anchoring the midfield with Sneijder, Pandev, Milito, Eto'o and others ahead of them. They are going to be BEASTLY next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back