The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yuh, apparently he tops Hodgson's leftback list, any Spurs fans opinions?

He was very good for us, though he featured primarily in midfield, pushed up as a left-winger.

I like Ziegler, and I think the only reason he ended up leaving Tottenham is because we bought Bale and he felt his time would be limited.

I imagine with funds tight here, he's interested because of his versatility also, as Billy sort of mentioned

Roberto Mancini has told Sky Sports News that Manchester City are interested in signing LA Galaxy attacker Landon Donovan. :'(

Roberto Mancini has told Sky Sports News that Manchester City are interested in signing LA Galaxy attacker Landon Donovan. :'(

He can be interested but he'd better be willing to trade a couple of fading super stars to MLS in return. They really aren't interested in the money right now - they want the 'names' and Donovan is a big one for them. A few clubs have enquired about him and all have been told "he's available on loan during the MLS off season".

That would be yet another striker in City's pack - and almost certainly Bellamy's exit.

I cant see Mancini trading anyone. Lol. And I would rather keep Bellamy over Donovan. The few times I have seen him he doesnt look like a top quality forward, which is surely what City want. I hope nothing comes of this.

Milan striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar will join Liverpool, with Ryan Babel heading the other way as part of the deal, claims Il Corriere dello Sport.

On Tuesday Huntelaar was reportedly in Manchester, leading to speculation talks with either Manchester City or Manchester United are impending.

However, the latest reports from Italy suggest he could join Liverpool if Fernando Torres leaves. Huntelaar was not at Milanello on Wednesday, leading to further belief his future is away from Milan.

And should the deal with Liverpool take off, Milan will press for Ryan Babel as part of negotiations.

Everton are also said to be tracking the Rossoneri striker, but the lure of Anfield is likely to prove pivotal in his decision.

There has been little official confirmation in relation to Huntelaar's future, but Milan coach Massimiliano Allegri didn't appear too convincing when he was probed for a diagnosis.

"Huntelaar, for now, is a Milan player," he told the press. The Dutchman has also been linked with Tottenham and Aston Villa previously.

Doubt this is true and hopefully not as replacement for Torres.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Milner wants to leave Villa

West ham lead the race to sign Loic Remy. would love him at west ham as benni mccarthy is not good enough to start. Clerc from Lyon could be joining west ham on a free transfer with the ben haim deal looks like it has fallen through. Personally, if we could sign signings like charles N'Zogbia, Wayne Bridge, Stephen Ireland, Juan roman Riquelme and Carlos Vela (on loan)

West ham lead the race to sign Loic Remy. would love him at west ham as benni mccarthy is not good enough to start. Clerc from Lyon could be joining west ham on a free transfer with the ben haim deal looks like it has fallen through. Personally, if we could sign signings like charles N'Zogbia, Wayne Bridge, Stephen Ireland, Juan roman Riquelme and Carlos Vela (on loan)
I doubt a fair amount of those players would want to go there, to be honest. You can have Remy though, I don't want him here

I doubt a fair amount of those players would want to go there, to be honest. You can have Remy though, I don't want him here

Well Riquelme's agent said on sky sports news that West Ham is the club he wants to join. The reason we havent signed him yet is because his wages are too high. Wayne Bridge would probably want to come as Man city look set to sign Alexander Kolarov. Ireland maybe not but cant see him staying at city. Remy would be great for West ham and i cant understand why you wouldnt want him when youve got people like David N'Gog and Andriy Voronin playing last season.

albert.jpg

3500 Olympiakos fans turned out to meet him. 10 000 Liverpool fans made sure he got on his plane to go to Greece.

i thought riera was a decent player and only said what the rest of the watching fans thought about rafa.

i thought riera was a decent player and only said what the rest of the watching fans thought about rafa.
He called Liverpool a sinking ship, and head-butted Daniel Pacheco for not passing to him. He's a tool that needs rid

He called Liverpool a sinking ship, and head-butted Daniel Pacheco for not passing to him. He's a tool that needs rid

oh i agree with the bust up with pacheco but really was telling the truth with the sinking ship at the time.

this. as reina said, there were some who liked the manager, some who didnt, and some who opinion changed based on wheter they were in the side or not, same as at any other club

oh i agree with the bust up with pacheco but really was telling the truth with the sinking ship at the time.
He wasn't even a very good player, he was selfish, refused to pass it (ironically) and couldn't cross off the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back