The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilson's still a bit young to be our starter, but if we have Young, Insua, and Wilson I'll be happy-ish. Hodgson is renowned for taking players whom's career is seemingly over, and making them play better, like Duff, Murphy, Etc :)

EDIT _ Heard a rumour off my mate about Steven Defour joining the 'Pool. Hardly reliable though :D Great player though
oi back away, fergie's had his eye on him for 3 years, even sent him a get well card when he broke his ankle

Rumours of Konchesky to Liverpool. Young and Konchesky - phear our phullbacks.

Wow, Luke Young, WTF. An average player, who never stod out at villa signs for Liverpool. Surely he wont start RB ahead of Johnson. He might start LB i Guess due to Insua and Aurelio leaving, but he is no better then either of them. Really he is a very bad player.

I feel Sorry for the liverpool Fans. Any news on who will be replacing Mascherano and Possibly Torres

Wow, Luke Young, WTF. An average player, who never stod out at villa signs for Liverpool. Surely he wont start RB ahead of Johnson. He might start LB i Guess due to Insua and Aurelio leaving, but he is no better then either of them. Really he is a very bad player.

I feel Sorry for the liverpool Fans. Any news on who will be replacing Mascherano and Possibly Torres

He hasn't signed yet. Liverpool have made an offer and he is currently mulling over the offer before Villa fly out to Portugal. He has a habit of making strange decisions though, anyone remember him turning down a spot in the England squad and then retiring from Internationals from completely out of the blue.

torress isnt going. he's already come out and told hodgson he wants to stay. masch will most like be an inter milan player soon

He hasn't signed yet. Liverpool have made an offer and he is currently mulling over the offer before Villa fly out to Portugal. He has a habit of making strange decisions though, anyone remember him turning down a spot in the England squad and then retiring from Internationals from completely out of the blue.

Yeah i rember that, he said he didnt felt no matter how well he played he was always going to be over looked by the more "established" stars, when they returned from injury

Well Torres isn't leaving ;)
Insua's deal has broken down, so Young will be back up to both sides
A lot of names going around to do with Mascherano, Simon Poulsen (**** and old), Gago ( a meh player), Lassana Diarra ( Me likes him) Defour (doubt it, too attacking) Cambiasso(turns 30 in a few days), I would be curious about Lee Cattermole, young, English and full blooded,

Well Torres isn't leaving ;)
Insua's deal has broken down, so Young will be back up to both sides
A lot of names going around to do with Mascherano, Simon Poulsen (**** and old), Gago ( a meh player), Lassana Diarra ( Me likes him) Defour (doubt it, too attacking) Cambiasso(turns 30 in a few days), I would be curious about Lee Cattermole, young, English and full blooded,

I like Lee cattermole, i think if he was French or another european Nationality. He would be regarded as super good, Like the Next Vieria or someone like that, But as he is English, he just gets over looked by top clubs.

Marquez in America too apparently? The New York Red Bulls will be a team to look out for.

Michael Mancienne and Dider Drogba both staying at Chelsea good times.

and Benfica want 33mill for Davis Luiz erm no thankyou.

Michael Mancienne and Dider Drogba both staying at Chelsea good times.

and Benfica want 33mill for Davis Luiz erm no thankyou.

I think Mancienne should go to be honest. With the amount of defenders we have, I can't see him getting any game time this season, and even the next. He's obviously a decent player, but it would benefit him if he left for first team football.

The Luiz valuation is only speculation but I suppose it would be around the 20-30M mark. Quality defender, would be great if we got him.

This isnt a rumour, but is peculiar, We're linked with Caraglio that argentinian fella for a few million.. and hes playing tonight with no official deal concluded? Also Hanis Ben Atira who is trialling, Avram has kept these quiet!!

from WHUFC.COM

Upson will captain a side that contains two unfamiliar names. Forwards Anis Ben-Hatira, a Germany Under-21 international who has played for Hamburger SV, and Argentine forward Milton Caraglio will both start in the front three. A third new face, former Bayern Munich goalkeeper Stefan Wessels, is among the substitutes.

Aurelio is rumoured to have re-signed for Liverpool on a pay-as-you-play deal. He's been training with the squad all week but we'll see. Fingers crossed the man of glass does and Bruckner and co. get him fit.

Aurelio is rumoured to have re-signed for Liverpool on a pay-as-you-play deal. He's been training with the squad all week but we'll see. Fingers crossed the man of glass does and Bruckner and co. get him fit.
I love Aurelio :wub::wub::wub:

I love Aurelio :wub::wub::wub:

Club's denying it to journalists, so we'll see. Rumour thread is full of rumours ;)

---

On Konchesky - yeah, that's what I thought too. But you'll see it being touted in some of the red tops/goal.com soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back