The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big fan of Poulson, he's a bit hot headed though, if he signs, it pretty much confirms the exit of Masch. Poulson was also linked with Fulham while Roy was Manager as well. I'm sure Roy will knock some discipline into him.

We're not going to buy him until Masch leaves, that's for sure. Just shows that we sell Mascherano, Argentina captain, and sign a 30 old Danish DM for 6M because he's not wanted at Juve *sigh*

We're not going to buy him until Masch leaves, that's for sure. Just shows that we sell Mascherano, Argentina captain, and sign a 30 old Danish DM for 6M because he's not wanted at Juve *sigh*

And Masch was supposedly not wanted at West Ham :P

You will probably be able to buy 2-3 more players as well as Poulson from money you get from the Masch deal.

its meh. hes decent but hes 30. suprised he hasnt lok at other players like the out of favour gago

Would presume price is an issue as we still need a striker of some kind as back-up for Torres (assuming we're getting another season from him) even if all the money will be made available for new players.

Massive downgrade from Mash and one of those signings which stinks of short-term stop-gap measure.

It is what it is but at least a replacement for Mash looks possible and we really do need one.

And Masch was supposedly not wanted at West Ham :P

You will probably be able to buy 2-3 more players as well as Poulson from money you get from the Masch deal.
Touché

We've got Aurelio, Insua's deal has apparently completely broken down, so LB's no problem. Still need a LW and a ST, aswell as this CM, and apparently Roy has 12M as well as the money he makes (doubt it), so really we could have splurged on a better CM

Cant believe we turned down 1million for DJ Campbell from Blackpool

I would have took half of that for him he is useless IMO

TOTTENHAM boss Harry Redknapp is considering a swoop for former Arsenal star Alex Hleb.

Belarus midfielder Hleb, 29, spent three years with the Gunners before joining Barcelona in 2008.
But he has been a bit part player at the Nou Camp, making just 19 appearances, and spent last season on loan at German side Stuttgart.
However, Spurs chief Redknapp is apparently ready to hand the playmaker a lifeline by offering him a return to the Premier League.
Hleb revealed: "I have a contract with Barcelona and I must respect that, but I heard about the link with Tottenham Hotspur and I think they are a great club.
"I appreciate their interest and we will see what happens in the future."
Hleb's agent, Oliver Mintzlaff, added: "The situation with Alex will be sorted in the coming weeks.
"Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Alex as well as Sevilla.
"The player has a contract for two more years with Barcelona and the club would have to be willing to sell him, but both of these clubs interest him."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3078567/Alex-Hleb-flattered-by-Tottenham-link.html#ixzz0vT29FcUD

TOTTENHAM boss Harry Redknapp is considering a swoop for former Arsenal star Alex Hleb.

Belarus midfielder Hleb, 29, spent three years with the Gunners before joining Barcelona in 2008.
But he has been a bit part player at the Nou Camp, making just 19 appearances, and spent last season on loan at German side Stuttgart.
However, Spurs chief Redknapp is apparently ready to hand the playmaker a lifeline by offering him a return to the Premier League.
Hleb revealed: "I have a contract with Barcelona and I must respect that, but I heard about the link with Tottenham Hotspur and I think they are a great club.
"I appreciate their interest and we will see what happens in the future."
Hleb's agent, Oliver Mintzlaff, added: "The situation with Alex will be sorted in the coming weeks.
"Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Alex as well as Sevilla.
"The player has a contract for two more years with Barcelona and the club would have to be willing to sell him, but both of these clubs interest him."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3078567/Alex-Hleb-flattered-by-Tottenham-link.html#ixzz0vT29FcUD

Where in that article has HR said he's looking at Hleb, no quote from Redknapp :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back