The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suarez to Man Utd now?

Perhaps Tottenham? I heard they had a lot of interest in the lad.

Also, I thought Chelsea were watching him?

Last edited:
Tp be honest, I don't think Suarez is going anyway, that was one of the reasons Jol stayed at Ajax so they would keep players like him.

Apparently Miguel Veloso joined Genoa for 7 million € + Alberto Zapater.in exchange

Wigan signed Ronnie Stam for around 4 million €

Craig Bellamy is either heading to Fulham or Spurs by what tomorrow's papers are saying, whether he wants to link up with Hughes again will be the key factor though.

Please take him. Really don't want someone like him in our dressing room. I just don't trust him to be calm and collected.

Khedira is quality, will be great for Real, be interesting to see if it's him or Diarra that will play alongside Xabi Alonso.

Khedira is quality, will be great for Real, be interesting to see if it's him or Diarra that will play alongside Xabi Alonso.
They'll have to have a clear out, Gago, Diarra, Diarra, Van Der Vaart, De La Red, Kheidra all competing for one spot... Come to 'Pool Diarra;)

So now they've got Lassana Diarra, Mohamadu Diarra, Fernando Gago, Xabi Alonso, Rafa Van Der Vaart, Sammi Kheidera, Kaka and Sergio Canales, oh and Ruben De La Red
De La Red hasn't played for a long time and still it's not sure he will do again. They discovered he's got some kind of heart disease.

And Kaka, Canales and Rafa van der Vaart are not to play exactly at midfield, more behind the forwards.

Anyway, too many player for same positions.
I think Gago will finally leave, and one of the Diarras. I think it'll be Lassana, because I think Mourinho likes Mahammadou and I think, but I'm not sure, he doesn't like Lassana since their Chelsea time.

Im not been funny but not many team will be signing that much forgein player because they can only register 25 and 8 of them have to be home grown!!!

OH AND :::::::::BELLAMY---CITY-FULHAM-----8MIL
IRELAND---CITY---FULHAM----8MIL
SANTA CRUZ---CITY---- FULHAM ---- 7MIL

Liverpool Echo says Liverpool have Poulsen and Defour high on their wanted list, so it's pretty trustworthy. COME TO US DEFOUR

Boaz Myhill is moving to West Brom for a fee of 2 million €

Has moved* ;) and I thought it was 1.6

fair enough :p i'm not from the uk, so i'm throwing € about instead of the £ ;)

on a different note, Marquez is apparently on his way to follow Henry to the New York Red Bulls. this is according to the spanish media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back