The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Reina bid is legit and Hodgson sells him, I'll eat his head.Doubt it's true thouugh

This could possibly be the best transfer of the summer. From Villa's and Ireland's point of view.

Ireland really doesn't want to go by all accounts but has been told he won't be in the City 25 man squad. Not sure Ireland is a Martin O'Neill type player. Could be brilliant for him. Could be a disaster in waiting given O'Neill's habit of buying players and then falling out with them.

Ireland really doesn't want to go by all accounts but has been told he won't be in the City 25 man squad. Not sure Ireland is a Martin O'Neill type player. Could be brilliant for him. Could be a disaster in waiting given O'Neill's habit of buying players and then falling out with them.

True. Would love to see him at St. James park though, although I doubt we could afford him, especially now we are stepping up the chase on Ben Arfa.

If the Reina bid is legit and Hodgson sells him, I'll eat his head.Doubt it's true thouugh

Second time this summer they've been in for him. Reina would have to be tied up and taken down there by armed guard though. Lad loves the club absolutely and totally. Really happy in Liverpool too. And even if clubs agree a fee, he's on a massive long contract (thank you Rafa - did it with a lot of the 'key' players last summer) so he can tell them both where to get off.

Arsene Wenger has launched an audacious £25million bid for Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina.
Arsenal have made the Spaniard, 27, their number one target after failing in their bid for Fulham’s Mark Schwarzer.

However Wenger knows he faces a huge battle to lure the World Cup winner, one of Roy Hodgson’s prize assets, to the Emirates.

article-0-0719E528000005DC-59_468x405.jpg

Halt! I'm going nowhere - Pepe Reina is a reported target of Arsenal
Reina put pen to paper on a new deal which keeps him at Anfield for a further six years back in April. And the club’s other big stars Steven Gerrard and compatriot Fernando Torres have recently committed their futures to the team.

The keeper missed Thursday's Europa League win over Rabotnicki after only returning to training on Monday - together with the rest of the club's Spanish and Dutch World Cup stars.
But The Sun reports that Wenger is going to pull out all the stops to sign a top keeper after both Manuel Almunia and Lukasz Fabianski failed to lay claim to

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301091/Arsenal-make-25m-bid-Liverpool-keeper-Pepe-Reina.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0vw3yweGX

Arsene Wenger has launched an audacious £25million bid for Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina.
Arsenal have made the Spaniard, 27, their number one target after failing in their bid for Fulham’s Mark Schwarzer.

However Wenger knows he faces a huge battle to lure the World Cup winner, one of Roy Hodgson’s prize assets, to the Emirates.

article-0-0719E528000005DC-59_468x405.jpg

Halt! I'm going nowhere - Pepe Reina is a reported target of Arsenal
Reina put pen to paper on a new deal which keeps him at Anfield for a further six years back in April. And the club’s other big stars Steven Gerrard and compatriot Fernando Torres have recently committed their futures to the team.

The keeper missed Thursday's Europa League win over Rabotnicki after only returning to training on Monday - together with the rest of the club's Spanish and Dutch World Cup stars.
But The Sun reports that Wenger is going to pull out all the stops to sign a top keeper after both Manuel Almunia and Lukasz Fabianski failed to lay claim to

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1301091/Arsenal-make-25m-bid-Liverpool-keeper-Pepe-Reina.html?ito=feeds-newsxml#ixzz0vw3yweGX

Good luck with that...

why would he leave Liverpool for Arsenal? there is no sense in that move

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Sir Alex Ferguson today was reported seen at Craven Cottage to watch Werder Bremen's, Mesut Ozil.

How much truth is in this im not sure, just had a text alert from MUMobile

He wouldn't have been happy with what he saw, they got demolished 5-1.

why would he leave Liverpool for Arsenal? there is no sense in that move

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Sir Alex Ferguson today was reported seen at Craven Cottage to watch Werder Bremen's, Mesut Ozil.

How much truth is in this im not sure, just had a text alert from MUMobile
Could have been there for other players, I don't think he'll try and get Ozil, infact I don't think Ozil will leave

Could have been there for other players, I don't think he'll try and get Ozil, infact I don't think Ozil will leave

he has openly said his dream moves are either Real, Utd or Chelsea. he only has 12 months left on his contract, so you never know really.

Hodgson had Sidwell and Mbokani lined up to sign for us before he signed for Liverpool but Hughes came in and decided that he didn't want either of them. As a result Mbokani has signed for Marseille for 8 million Euro's and Sidwell has stayed at Villa. It will be interesting to see who's Hughes targets are now because today's game certainly offered a lot of insight to where we need to strengthen.

confirmed on sky sports news that Sir Alex was today at Craven Cottage to watch Mesut Ozil ahead of tomorrow's Community Shield at Wembley

hopefully Bremen's poor result wont have put SAF off to much!

Hatem Ben Arfa's Loan Deal To Newcastle Will Go Through On Tuesday or Wednesday---------------Talks Have Begun Between Newcastle And Yannick Djalo To Try And Seal A £4m Move :D

Hatem Ben Arfa's Loan Deal To Newcastle Will Go Through On Tuesday or Wednesday---------------Talks Have Begun Between Newcastle And Yannick Djalo To Try And Seal A £4m Move :D

If either of these go through, I will be very very happy.

If both go through, I will actually give birth to a giraffe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back