The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just read that Didier Drogba is a "Realistic" transfer target for 'Pool. Surely that's a load of rubbish?

I've just read that Didier Drogba is a "Realistic" transfer target for 'Pool. Surely that's a load of rubbish?

I wouldn't like to see him at Liverpool.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

It is 100% false imo also.

Oh, I misread it. Apparently it hinges on the takeover. Still, I can't imagine that would happen.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...over-10-transfer-targets-for-Roy-Hodgson.html

I believe he's 4th one down.

Rory Smith's a good red but that's a piece to get the whoppers behind the Chinese bid because they care more about signing a 'big name' than the danger of the club going bust. Can see what he's doing but it's absolute fantasy :) As far as we know, the Chinese bid is saying that £150m will be made available to Mr.Hodgson but it will be done as loans against the club, not as cash thrown at him. Whether that includes wages costed for entire contracts or not, I don't know (eg a free signing like Joe Cole on 90k a week and a four year contract would be nearly £19m even without his signing on fee). edit: but then contrary to popular belief, we're only a few good signings away from a very excellent squad. Two, three, four players at most.

Last edited:
Best player on that list is the one and only Carlton Cole. Englands Number 9

Christian Poulsen's agent has revealed he expects the Denmark international to complete his move to Liverpool next week.

Damnit

Yeah, looks like he's a bit of a hot-head.
Poulsen vs Kaka
Sums him up

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Meanwhile, one player who could soon be leaving Liverpool is young Spanish forward Dani Pacheco.
He is interesting Malaga
spacer.gif
and the Primera Liga outfit have revealed that initial contact has already been made regarding a deal.
"We have spoken with Liverpool, but we know that a lot of clubs are interested in this player," said the club's vice-president Abdullah Ghunbn.
"We have put a proposition to Liverpool, which is all we can afford, but we have not yet reached an agreement."
Liverpool have hinted that they could be ready to do business, with Hodgson looking to raise funds.
Real Sociedad
spacer.gif
are also believed to have expressed a desire to take Pacheco home, while clubs from Portugal and Italy are still in the running.

**** that ****, If he is sold I'll lose so much respect for Hodgson, and be ****** :@

Guardian journalists reckon Milner is off to Man City - £27.5m deal including Ireland (don't know if that's cash + Ireland or Ireland's valuation is included in the £27.5m).
Villa will be getting such a good deal, 27.5M plus Ireland! Good player, not that good, easily

I'm guessing Ireland will be valued at around 6-8m in regards to that transfer, so around 20m + Ireland would be an amazing deal for Villa in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back