The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
im buzzing for the ramires deal i can just imagine an essien-ramires-lampard midfield. that would be a excellent signing for fulham he was hugely linked to chelsea a few months ago.

That would be a fantastic signing

im buzzing for the ramires deal i can just imagine an essien-ramires-lampard midfield. that would be a excellent signing for fulham he was hugely linked to chelsea a few months ago.

Don't worry, quotes from Dutch press says he see's us as a stepping stone, hopefully if he does well though, we will get a hefty resale value :D

We also offered a contract to Serb Slobodan Rajkovic after he was released by Chelsea but we couldn't get a work permit, I think he's been on loan at FC Twente the past two seasons. We've appealed the though so hopefully he will sign :)

We also offered a contract to Serb Slobodan Rajkovic after he was released by Chelsea but we couldn't get a work permit, I think he's been on loan at FC Twente the past two seasons. We've appealed the though so hopefully he will sign :)

yer he has been in the dutch league for 3 seasons now, we signed him for nearly 4 million when he was 16 which was a record at the time for a player of that age. pretty tall player and very versitile would be a decent signing for fulham im sure.

yer he has been in the dutch league for 3 seasons now, we signed him for nearly 4 million when he was 16 which was a record at the time for a player of that age. pretty tall player and very versitile would be a decent signing for fulham im sure.

Hopefully we can appeal because he's an outstanding young talent, I hope it goes through anyway, were pretty dim when it comes to young players.

Argentinian press are reporting Liverpool have sold Mash to Barca. 15m Euros plus Hleb. They'd better be wrong.
DO NOT WANT. This deal is even worse than paying £5mil for Poulsen. Give us Bojan + €20mil.

Craig Bellamy has been left out of Manchester City's 25 man squad and is free to leave the club according to manager Roberto Mancini. However, they don't want to sell to Tottenham as they see the two teams as having the same goals and don't want to aid a rivals clause.

Mario Balotelli is in Manchester for a medical and should complete his deal either today or tomorrow.

Manchester City are in talks with two unnamed clubs over a £20M + deal for Robinho to leave Eastlands despite the Brazilian being included in Man City's Premier League squad.

Tevez: It's difficult to play if you are "not happy" 13 August 2010 - 10:05 | Sport.co.uk

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez admits he has been left deflated by his World Cup exertions and is finding it increasingly difficult to motivate himself ahead of the new Premier League campaign.

The Argentine, who controversially left Manchester United last summer to join their bitter rivals Manchester City, suggests he will return home in “two or three more years” because he has less and less will to stay in Europe.

The diminutive striker suggests it is hard to play football if you are “not happy” and he credits his pessimistic demeanour on Argentina’s disappointing World Cup campaign.

The Manchester City striker told the Daily Mail: “For the last year I haven't lived with my daughters, they are growing up and I'm getting worn down.

“After returning from South Africa I though about quitting football, but I have a large family and now I have to continue.

“Football doesn't make me happy or as fulfilled as before. It becomes difficult to play like this,

“I was convinced (we would win). I dreamed about winning the World Cup, getting back to Argentina with it, it's all I thought about. Losing hit me really badly.

“It's the hardest thing I've experienced in football.

I have less and less will to carry on in Europe. I'll be here two or three more years and then I'll go back (home).

“There is only a little time remaining before I retire. It is very difficult to play football if you are not happy.”

This is an old story that's been re-published. Tevez was quoted saying them things right after Argentina had lost to Germany, as he felt down about not winning the world cup. And now that City are close to signing Balotelli and The Sun have just made up the Ibra story, they think Tevez is unhappy...even though he's probably the only player guaranteed his spot for tomorrow's match.

Sky Sports News is reporting that Hatem Ben Arfa arrived in Newcastle today to have talks with Chris Hughton, however, Hughton insists no move for the player will be made until permisson from Olympique Marseille is given. A photo of Ben Arfa at Newcastle International Airport can be seen here. Howay The Ladsss :D :wub:

Persistent and lingering rumours that a deal for Liverpool to buy Crouch is very close to being finalised, in spite of 'Arry's denials.

Crouch? We sold him and now we want to re-sign him? He is a very good player though, rate him a lot. 20 odd goals in about 40 appearances is brilliant, for a target man especially. Shame he wasn't played by Capello at the World Cup. I hope we can get him at a cheap price, I'd think we could get him for £8m.
Anyway, not sure if this is said already but Sky Sports say that Celtic want Craig Bellamy, I think it's on loan.

Sky Sports News is reporting that Hatem Ben Arfa arrived in Newcastle today to have talks with Chris Hughton, however, Hughton insists no move for the player will be made until permisson from Olympique Marseille is given. A photo of Ben Arfa at Newcastle International Airport can be seen here. Howay The Ladsss :D :wub:

He is just the player we need to wip crosses into Carroll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back