The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
iv heard reports that barca are trying to offload ibra to chelsea.

Arsenal: Of course there is Marouane Chamakh, but also Loic Remy is very strongly linked to make a 10-12m switch. Buffon is also linked, after saying he wants to play in the EPL.

Arsenal: Of course there is Marouane Chamakh, but also Loic Remy is very strongly linked to make a 10-12m switch. Buffon is also linked, after saying he wants to play in the EPL.

the only thing with remy is that lyon have a buy back clause on him and first refusal.

Nacho Noco to Middlesbrough, Bosman deal on loads of sites and in a lot of papers
Na he loves Rangers he is always getting involved in the build up to old firm matches, the **** (lol dont take last bit to seriously please)

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/media-watch/reds-seek-to-raise-35m-from-sales

Ready to sell Aquilani for 15M (YESSS) Ngog, El Zhar, Babel to raise 35M for new players.
sorry but who is gonna pay 15 million for him? not on a wind up, do you honestly think you'll get 15 million for him, after an indifferent injury hit season, and thats after hes just come back from being injured for 6 months before you signed him? and 10 milliion for n'gog?10 for babel, maybe but not n'gog

Last edited:
absolute joke, rafa knew his injury past and just slings him out as soon as his fit, rafas a joke and liverpool football club are a absolute laughing stock.

absolute joke, rafa knew his injury past and just slings him out as soon as his fit, rafas a joke and liverpool football club are a absolute laughing stock.
Rumours, that is all. Your last statement is just so frustrating i'm trying not to respond, i shall respond simply with this, You really annoy me.

Anyway, Evar Banega is apparently close to an 8 Million pound move to L'pool. He cost 16 M the othr year for Valencia, not seen him much, but he's not the player we need, we need a LB and a ST, not a CM. This is spelling the end for a CM currently at 'Pool, not sure which one though.

Rumours, that is all. Your last statement is just so frustrating i'm trying not to respond, i shall respond simply with this, You really annoy me.

Anyway, Evar Banega is apparently close to an 8 Million pound move to L'pool. He cost 16 M the othr year for Valencia, not seen him much, but he's not the player we need, we need a LB and a ST, not a CM. This is spelling the end for a CM currently at 'Pool, not sure which one though.
What, wait.....

Valencia bought him for 16 mil and are apparently going to sell him for 8 mil?oO)

his a joke for buying him simple as that. all he had to do is look at his past record of injurys.

his a joke for buying him simple as that. all he had to do is look at his past record of injurys.
Then why are you looking to buy Torres? Hmmmm?

And, yeah apparently Banega is a 'bad-boy' whom don't last long normally at L'pool

Bobby Zamora to fill the whole of Chucho at Birmingham ;)

Also, Charles N'zogbia and Paul Konchesky are rumoured.

Tottenham:
Linked with...
-Dzeko
-Forlan
-Joe Cole
-Fabiano
-Bellamy
-Richards....

The usual :|

I'd Personally love to see us sign Dzeko and Forlan and only get Joe Cole if We sell Modric :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back