The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a particularly reliable source, but it does have solid quotes in it.

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Footbal...n_not_interested_in_Premier_League_move.aspx?

“No, he will not be leaving Galatasaray, he will be staying. He is committed to the club.

“He has three years remaining on his contract and it is impossible for him to leave. He is the captain of the team and very happy at the club. There is no doubt he will be staying.”

That wasnt exactly from Turan though, I believe it was his agent. Until I hear a quote from Turan saying he will join us/wont join us, I'm going to bury my head in theground.

Hmm I doubt this but still - Manchester United are looking at a £40million swoop for Edson Cavani + Marek Hamsik.

I wouldn't mind Hamsik to be truthful.

Hmm I doubt this but still - Manchester United are looking at a £40million swoop for Edson Cavani + Marek Hamsik.

I wouldn't mind Hamsik to be truthful.

Cavani has only just joined Napoli so i can't see that happening.

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Would Liverpool fans really want him??

That rumour was on the other football forum I frequent, but I can't see United offering that much for a 29 year old. Maybe if he was 25-26.

Now Evra wants out

Patrice Evra eyeing up a move to Real Madrid?

By ESPNsoccernet staff

Patrice Evra could be set to leave Manchester United in the summer as reports suggest that he is keen to move to Real Madrid amid concerns over investment in the squad.
Evra, who joined United for £5.5 million from Monaco in 2006, has a current deal that ends in the summer of 2012 and Madrid have been monitoring his situation as coach Jose Mourinho continues his search for a world-class left-back.
The Glazer family are set to invest in United over the summer - possibly to the tune of £50 million - but, after the Wayne Rooney contract saga, Evra has admitted to friends that he is keen to move on.
"Patrice originally wanted to leave in January but now he is happy to sign a new contract and leave at the end of the season," a United source told Goal.com. "He is concerned about where the club are heading and is attracted by the possibility of playing for Real, a club he really admires."
Evra claimed during the Rooney saga that "if one player doesn't trust the others he should not play in the team," but it now seems that the Frenchman could become the next United player in the spotlight.
The source added: "Evra was the most angry when Rooney said he was going to leave and criticised the quality of the squad but that doesn't mean he swears blind loyalty to Manchester United. Like any player, he wants what is best for himself and his family and sees Real Madrid as the perfect move."

Though the article notes Goal.com as a source...

Chelsea - A Done Deal?

There`s an interesting implication in one of the nations leading Sunday red-tops this morning!

It`s an implication that may well please a lot of you!

Apparently, the pursuit of Romelu Lukaku by Spurs and [COLOR=#006400 !important][COLOR=#006400 !important]Arsenal
[/COLOR] will come to nothing with the Anderlecht teenage sensation having already been lined up to sign for Chelsea!

I guess only time will tell if this inference is correct!

[/COLOR]​

Source....

And should go in the transfer rumour thread anyway.

if he signs for any of the clubs mentioned, I will not believe it, what I would believe if he went to United or City

He obviously wants to go to Chelsea, I can't see him going anywhere else.

until he wearing your shirt it aint a done deal, not even a pre contract is legally binding due to his age. chealsea have a chance just like arsenal, both manchesters, r. madrid , barcelona, both milans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back