• Thread starter Thread starter Lee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4K
  • Views Views 307K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going to spend big in january, Also being linked with Santa Cruz

rioferdy5 Rio Ferdinand
Twitfam I am not "the next player asking for a bumper new contract" contrary 2 reports 2day. Can the journo tell us where he heard that one?

The best primary source ever to nip this "Rooney-esque" new contract for Ferdy. ^^)

Please sign Modric barca.

Hopefully, could end the interest in Cesc for a few years

Liverpool Targets.?

With so many people rumoured into liverpool over the last 2/3 weeks who do you think is likely.?
Remember hodgson said he wants 5-6 players.

And please not funny comments like 'none cus your ****' there just no need :)
im guessin apparently we have 20-30mil available plus player sales

Young , Benzema ,Turan, Afellay , Lopez , Fabiano , Mexes , Hangeland ,Pavlyuchenko , Wright-Phillips , Mata ,Coentrao , Kaka ,Matuidi, Gignac, Vucinic , Adam Szalai, Аdam, Zeigler , Mbokani , Forlan , Eden Hazard, Chris Brunt, Llorente, Sahin , Pablo Hernandez,Holtby, Kiessling, Inler ,Defour, Payet, Gourcuff , Pienaar ,Nzogbia, Hulk, Suarez,

LB, LW, RW and ST would be nice thanks.

Wrong section though. Should go in general football discussion.

Oops yeh sorry bout that.....

also RB would be nice (back-up) carra way too slow

With so many people rumoured into liverpool over the last 2/3 weeks who do you think is likely.?

Young , Benzema ,Turan, Afellay , Lopez , Fabiano , Mexes , Hangeland ,Pavlyuchenko , Wright-Phillips , Mata ,Coentrao , Kaka ,Matuidi, Gignac, Vucinic , Adam Szalai, Аdam, Zeigler , Mbokani , Forlan , Eden Hazard, Chris Brunt, Llorente, Sahin , Pablo Hernandez,Holtby, Kiessling, Inler ,Defour, Payet, Gourcuff , Pienaar ,Nzogbia, Hulk, Suarez,

In all honesty, I'd say about 30-40% of those are extremely unrealistic for you at the moment.

Some strong names in that list that would strengthen your squad considerably though.

Only problem is his attitude, always been the issue with him, part the reason he's hated in Roma, and not allowed to play for Italy. I'd say it's worth it though.

Prandelli says he has cleaned up his act now and is one of Italy's main players in his re vamp of Italy. If Prandelli is right about his sttitude change then I see no reaosn why SAF shouldn't swoop in for him.

Highlighted very unrealistic targets.

Kaka, Really?

I would say that you need A left back, maybe centre back a centre mid and a striker to take the pressure of Torres.

Highlighted very unrealistic targets.

Kaka, Really?

I would say that you need A left back, maybe centre back a centre mid and a striker to take the pressure of Torres.

Turan's realistic. The club have made peace that he'll end up leaving, and from Galatasary, I'm sure he'd love to come here.Don't agree with the Suarez point either, or Young.

Turan's realistic. The club have made peace that he'll end up leaving, and from Galatasary, I'm sure he'd love to come here.Don't agree with the Suarez point either, or Young.

Turan would of been realistic but I have just read an article yesterday from his saying he wasn't going to be joining the prem atm so I based it on that. Young would cost too much for you and tbh Villa are in a better state than you. Suarez would blow your entire budget which would be pointless.

Holtby wont join he's a blue

just a question here, do Liverpool fans believe they are good enough to attract some of these players listed. The club has been dragged through the mud and damaged massivly.

just a question here, do Liverpool fans believe they are good enough to attract some of these players listed. The club has been dragged through the mud and damaged massivly.

It's the press making up bullcrap stories mostly. But know we have very little debt, and looking better.

i have no love for liverpool but they can certainly attract a considerable number of those players, but im not sure if Roy can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back