The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun [FM15]

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 592
  • Views Views 383K
its on the opening post bro

I know it says on the first page, but you do not know what kind of training, ie whether it is for pre-season or During-season, so my big question was how do training for Prea-season and During season?

Would really appreciated for your help :)

I know that, that's why i've told you that i was "destroying" your work, but the low team gather many players in the middle, so i've changed it so my Alba (Alex Sandro) and Alves (Rafael) can be more involved and stretch the midfield.

I'm also trying to see if I can do some tweaks, in order to allow the Full Backs to support a bit more, but I'm affraid that we could feel that defensively... :/ so, must be done with careful! :)

Any recommendations on any changes I should make to the squad I currently have to make it work with this tactic, or is everything fine with the players in their positions? I think it could work but I'm not too sure about Lukaku in the false 9 position. Picture below of my current line up, season two of Newcastle.

View attachment 712133

Yeah, with Lukaku up front is a bit harder to fit him as F9, but you can try it and change the roles of the wingers in order to put more crosses into the area, once you have such a beast as striker. :)

Using a modified version of this with Barca, 3 strikers instead of wingers, left and right strikers as Trequartistas and Messi F9 in the middle. Just finished the first game of the season and had to post the result, brilliant work on the tactic mate.

View attachment 712272

View attachment 712273

View attachment 712274
Excelent tweak I must say. You made any more matches? :) look promissing. The full-backs, have you changed it? With anyone on the flanks, would be great if they support more :) keep us posted.

View attachment 712851

Hi Kun, after a few restarts. It works, this time i made sure the tactic familiarization is fluid. awesome tactic.

Yeah! Nice to hear that! :D I'll see if I can tweak it, but like I said, now, I have less time to play (and to answer to all of you here in thread and pvt...) :/ But, I'm trying to ! :)
But, awesome results btw! With pretty football?? :D

Vou tentar testar sua tática, aliás, um grande abraço do Brasil. Gosto muito de táticas deste tipo e gostaria muito de ver uma no qual se pudesse mixar a liberdade e competência tática da Holanda 74 e do Brasil 1982 pra mim o time mais tático ofensivamente da história. Não á toa é referência para Cruyff, Guardiola, Bielsa, Sampaoli e Ferguson. :D

I'll test ya new tactic, by the way, cheers from Brazil. I really enjoy this kinda of build-up play and always i would like to see one that could have a mix between the high proficient and tactical freedom from Holland's 74 and Brazil 82 quick build-up and attacking system. Not out of chance it's Cruyff, Guardiola, Bielsa, Sampaoli and Ferguson inspiration.

Cheers, Mark.

View attachment 713058

Thanks a lot!! :) But please, keep us posted!:) eheh

Mantorras77, I have to thank you for all of your answers!! :) You have helped a lot! :) And I really appreciate if you do that more often! You are allowed to do it! :)

Those are good news. With Bordeaux and become champion. Keep us posted! You have a magnificent team, jacky33! :) and the quality of the football, has been acceptable? :)

Back