So the real scorers are the IFs?
Hi zJordan. You want to know if the Wingers scores the most quantity of goals? If is that, I must say yes and no. Are the wingers and the F9. More than 80% come from them. ;)

Yeah! Nice to hear that! :D I'll see if I can tweak it, but like I said, now, I have less time to play (and to answer to all of you here in thread and pvt...) :/ But, I'm trying to ! :)
But, awesome results btw! With pretty football?? :D

Yes fanciful football playing. A joy to behold.

Yes fanciful football playing. A joy to behold.

Oh, this is great! I love it! :) Of course, I like to win the games (that's we have to do to have success), but I prefer to win for only 2 or 3 goals and have total dominance on possession and fanciful football, than win for 5 and 6 and don't have possession and based on direct football. So, glad that you are enjoying both (results and fancy football).

Those are good news. With Bordeaux and become champion. Keep us posted! You have a magnificent team, jacky33! :) and the quality of the football, has been acceptable? :)

yes I don't look matchs, but I look the champions league final, and they play a very beautiful football.

Para quê tanta posse de bola se não se faz golos ? Utilizei esta tática e não obtive grandes resultados

Hello thank you for your tactic !! it's a good tactic
smile.gif

try my tactic please, work very well !

Good Season for Crystal Palace 4th - Riep94 Tactic (French touch)

Excelent tweak I must say. You made any more matches? :) look promissing. The full-backs, have you changed it? With anyone on the flanks, would be great if they support more :) keep us posted.

Early update because of another huge win!

Havent lost yet, yes full backs on support definitely have an increased influence on the game and I have come to expect their deep runs, resulting in a cross to far post/Messi or a short pass to their nearby striker.

Understood early on that I would need to be more defensive in away games, so as you can see those results are clearly different from the home ones.

Picked up my first double hattrick in FM 15 too, Suarez the hero this time (using LFC update so his suspension is removed haha).

View attachment 325386

View attachment 325385

View attachment 325384

Hope i can keep picking up big wins like this, havent experienced goalscoring at this level with any other tactic yet!

Havent lost yet, yes full backs on support definitely have an increased influence on the game and I have come to expect their deep runs, resulting in a cross to far post/Messi or a short pass to their nearby striker.

Understood early on that I would need to be more defensive in away games, so as you can see those results are clearly different from the home ones.

Picked up my first double hattrick in FM 15 too, Suarez the hero this time (using LFC update so his suspension is removed haha).

View attachment 714043

View attachment 714045

View attachment 714046

Hope i can keep picking up big wins like this, havent experienced goalscoring at this level with any other tactic yet!

That Luis Suarez... :) eheh and those 5 assists from Messi! :') and, in 7 matches, 2 of them with 10 goals scored! xD that's insane!! I'm trying a new one, with the full backs a bit forward on the field, and the Wingers as Inside Forwards... But I've only made one game, and is not to proceed with the save no matter the results I get (even if I win all of them by 7 goals! :) And I've dominated Valencia (away) in a domestic cup match. But keep us posted mate! :)
Edit note: the only thing a didn't like on your SS, was the possession :) with such a dominance like this (10-0), you should get better possession than 58 % :)

I'm also trying to see if I can do some tweaks, in order to allow the Full Backs to support a bit more, but I'm affraid that we could feel that defensively... :/ so, must be done with careful! :)

I see.

Meanwhile i've decided to put this aside, im sorry. :(

The team is not reacting very good to the football created and shooting is a problem, specially with Depay and Munir having long shots in PPMs. They receive the ball, run with it and 30 meters shoots start, meaning that possession is going down the drain...
Also, the opposite teams get stuck in the box with 9 (!!!!) players and we just can't shoot properly! This is why i've putted the FBs to support, to get more football in the flanks, to take out opposition in the middle, but then, as we play at a low pace, they get all back together, which is frustrating!

I've also got a lot of loosen balls in the middle. Maybe a list of PPMs should be posted in the OP, IMO without them is not possible to pay this outside Barca.

View attachment 714043

View attachment 714045

View attachment 714046

what is the tweak ?

what is the tweak ?

Havent changed from this:

The changes to the original tactic are:

-I switched the mentality to Attacking, Very Fluid (Control and Fluid for bigger games)

-I use 2 strikers in Trequartista - Attack roles, removed the player instructions for Messi and just added Dribble More, More Direct Passes, Roam From Position in F9 role.

-Since I bought Pogba, I put him in the Roaming Playmaker role and removed all instructions for Iniesta other than Direct Passing, Roam From Position and Dribble More.

-Both Full Backs are set to FB - Support, removed Cross Less Often.

I think Pogba and Hummels make a huge difference to the physical presence of the team but it doesnt play like pure Tiki Taka for sure, its more of a possession based high pressure play with more direct attacks

That Luis Suarez... :) eheh and those 5 assists from Messi! :') and, in 7 matches, 2 of them with 10 goals scored! xD that's insane!! I'm trying a new one, with the full backs a bit forward on the field, and the Wingers as Inside Forwards... But I've only made one game, and is not to proceed with the save no matter the results I get (even if I win all of them by 7 goals! :) And I've dominated Valencia (away) in a domestic cup match. But keep us posted mate! :)
Edit note: the only thing a didn't like on your SS, was the possession :) with such a dominance like this (10-0), you should get better possession than 58 % :)

Haha yeah was a bit surprised by the possession as it usually doesnt fall below 60 but I think when Pogba has games like these, he just goes mad taking long shots from deep instead of keeping the ball (10 shots, 3 on target), which reduces possession but i dont mind since usually he ends up putting 1-2 of them in the back of the net ;)

And yet another big win (again 58% haha), first away one though! Messi and Suarez :wub: Munir stepping up too!

View attachment 325375

View attachment 325374

You say "removed instruction for messi and just added other instruction for F9" but Messi is the F9 no ?

Pogba is Right MC, Roaming player, what changes for his player instruction ?

And last question Iniesta still Advanced Playmaker on support, you removes all instruction and added "direct passing, roam from position and dribble more" ?

Sorry but I don't understand !

Can you post a link for download the tactic with your tweaks please ?

Last edited: