And what are the changes for 2 trequartista players intructions ?

I know it says on the first page, but you do not know what kind of training, ie whether it is for pre-season or During-season, so my big question was how do training for Prea-season and During season?

Would really appreciated for your help :)

Yes on the OP is for during season. For pre-season you want to, in general, follow the below screenie:

View attachment 325366

You say "removed instruction for messi and just added other instruction for F9" but Messi is the F9 no ?

Pogba is Right MC, Roaming player, what changes for his player instruction ?

And last question Iniesta still Advanced Playmaker on support, you removes all instruction and added "direct passing, roam from position and dribble more" ?

Sorry but I don't understand !

Can you post a link for download the tactic with your tweaks please ?

amen!

You say "removed instruction for messi and just added other instruction for F9" but Messi is the F9 no ?

Pogba is Right MC, Roaming player, what changes for his player instruction ?

And last question Iniesta still Advanced Playmaker on support, you removes all instruction and added "direct passing, roam from position and dribble more" ?

Sorry but I don't understand !

Can you post a link for download the tactic with your tweaks please ?

you use 2 strikers ? you change him with the regista ?

Al right, these are the 2 tactics that I am using, all credit goes of course to kun for making the original tactic, this is just a modification.

Thinking about a 3rd tactic with 2 DM's, to play away games against huge teams (Madrid, R16 of UCL onwards) but havent used it yet so only uploading 2 for now.

Attack: Barca 3 ST_DFAC95E9-84A0-4098-ABEF-BBD1387CB12D - Download - 4shared - ankit damani

Control: Barca Control _E9C035FC-FF27-4949-B561-51D048DE523A - Download - 4shared - ankit damani

Let me know if you have any other problems with these and how you do on your respective saves!

First 8 games, Player Stats Table:

View attachment 325355

Last edited:
Al right, these are the 2 tactics that I am using, all credit goes of course to kun for making the original tactic, this is just a modification.

Thinking about a 3rd tactic with 2 DM's, to play away games against huge teams (Madrid, R16 of UCL onwards) but havent used it yet so only uploading 2 for now.

Attack: Barca 3 ST_DFAC95E9-84A0-4098-ABEF-BBD1387CB12D - Download - 4shared - ankit damani

Control: Barca Control _E9C035FC-FF27-4949-B561-51D048DE523A - Download - 4shared - ankit damani

Let me know if you have any other problems with these and how you do on your respective saves!

First 8 games, Player Stats Table:

View attachment 714103

Can you post 2 SS of the tactics?

ankitd1994 when do you use the 2 tactics?

Most home games are with the Attack tactic, simply because no squad can compare to Barca's in the league other than top 4. For top 4 at home and away you should go with the Control tactic, and Away games against top 6-7 should generally be Control IMO, because they are far tougher to win.

Ankitd1994, nice results mate. If you want, you can change my main post and add your tweak of this tactic. But, if you had more success than me, it would be great if you add your own thread. But for me it's fine if you want to share this thread with me. ;) all the successfull tweaks are welcome :)

Ankitd1994, nice results mate. If you want, you can change my main post and add your tweak of this tactic. But, if you had more success than me, it would be great if you add your own thread. But for me it's fine if you want to share this thread with me. ;) all the successfull tweaks are welcome :)

I'd love to have this tactic on your main post! I dont know how to edit your post though :p Also one thing im not sure of is if this is pure Tiki Taka or not, because tbh i dont know that much about pure Tiki Taka, I only added a few tweaks to try to score more goals haha. So its completely your call ;)

Hi, I have a small pytanie.Did you change something in away matches? I play Polish league team Legia. win everything in the leaugue, but in Europe it looks bad.sorry but he used a language translator

I'd love to have this tactic on your main post! I dont know how to edit your post though :p Also one thing im not sure of is if this is pure Tiki Taka or not, because tbh i dont know that much about pure Tiki Taka, I only added a few tweaks to try to score more goals haha. So its completely your call ;)

Probably, and accordingly to your massive wins and possession in those games, doesn't seems to be the pure tiki-taka. And, doesn't have the wingers wide open is also one of the most important things in a Barça's tiki-taka. But, in my opinion, I guess I can put the more successfull tweaks on my main Post, once those tactic were modified based on the main tactic. I'll create one subject where you will could upload your tactic and talk a bit more about it (not too much text... :p ) eheh Just prepare a little text and pvt me and I'll put it there. :)

Hi, I have a small questions.did you change something in away matches? Play Polish team Legia,in leauge win everything, but in Europe it looks bad.sorry but he used a language translator

I've been trying a new tweak of the main tactic. Now it bases on a super possession tactic, scoring less but the quality of football, in my opinion, is a bit better. And, like I previously said, I prefer to win by less diference of goals, but have total dominance in possession and kep high pressure. This tweak allows the importance of the full-backs. Now they support even more. And, another tweak is the quantity of passes of the wingers. But first, let me show you my results since I'm trying this new tweak.
View attachment 325263
(I decided to create a new one because that draw). And, for the record, I must say that I'm only trying this new tweak, and I'll not save this game, so it's probable that the results will be different in future SS of this save.

Now, those games detailed:
Lyon 0-1 Barcelona
View attachment 325262 View attachment 325261
I didn't like that match, because there wasn't a total dominance, but I gived it a try and improve a few stuffs, and tried in future games... And Messi were injured till the game 2nd game against Lyon...

Barcelona 4-0 Almeria
View attachment 325260 View attachment 325259

Recretivo 1-4 Barcelona
View attachment 325258 View attachment 325257

Barcelona 1-0 Elche
View attachment 325256 View attachment 325255

Barcelona 2-0 Granada
View attachment 325254 View attachment 325253

Espanyol 0-1 Barcelona
View attachment 325252 View attachment 325251

Barcelona 3-2 Lyon
View attachment 325250 View attachment 325249

Barcelona 3-0 Valencia
View attachment 325248 View attachment 325247

Barcelona 3-0 Man City
View attachment 325246 View attachment 325245

I know that were too many Home games, but the quality of the football were way better than before. And to be honest, massive wins in FM, for me isn't everything. I love to see nice football. For me doesn't mean anything win a game by 7 goals and don't have dominance and beautifull football. Call me crazy, but it's my way to see FM nowadays... If I want to win at the most, I would go and manage a real club. But ok, it's only my opinion...

P.S.: Next match will be a big one! :)

See you guys! And thanks for follow!

Edit Note:
Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona (I must to "thanks" to Busquets, sent off at 71'... At that point, 67% of possession and anunfair result... But, what matters is the lost... :( )
View attachment 325244 View attachment 325243

Last edited:
good to see 800+ passes finally! Really is a shame this ME doesn't allow Barcelona to play like Barcelona.

Yeah. I loved that to!! :) Like I said, I'm trying my best to make the most similar tiki-taka possible. And now, there are tons of short passes :D and a gret positioning on the field. If you want, I can send it to you. Send me pvt if interested. :)