3 wins without conceding in 3 home matches but 3 losses in 4 away matches.

I'll keep you posted.

3 wins without conceding in 3 home matches but 3 losses in 4 away matches.

I'll keep you posted.

What is your team? :) I'll try to figure out one good away tactic, with some defensive tweaks.

What is your team? :) I'll try to figure out one good away tactic, with some defensive tweaks.

Schalke.

I just had another home win so now it's 4 out of 4 wins at home. It seems to work perfectly at home but on the same time it seems innefective away from home.

I'll keep trying and give you feedback as it goes...

Last edited:
Schalke.

I just had another home win so now it's 4 out of 4 wins at home. It seems to work perfectly at home but on the same time it seems innefective away from home.

I'll keep trying and give you feedback as it goes...

If you do some tweaks and works, please let me know :)

I unticked play offside( seemed to concede a lot of goals over the top) play attacking at home and control away. And changed 1 advanced playmaker to a roaming playmaker.(Romero) seems to do the trick as I have had more possession than anyone home or away and even more attempts and ccc's as anyone I've played.

Hi Kun, i will test out your tactics for a longer period and keep you posted.

OK, so these are my tweaks:

Changed team instructions

View attachment 326357

And changed player role to one of the MC's to Roaming Playmaker (support)

It seems to be working better for me in general and mostly in away matches where I had a bit of a problem.

P.S. Once again, Kun, well done for creating a very good tactic!!!

Last edited:
Someone can provide the tactic in ".tac" please?I have a Beta Version.Thanks

Impossible to still be using the beta version.

Ofc I remember you! :) Even more being tuga! :p Yeah. Match engine is better now! :) Hope to see you around here next days. :)

So, i've made some matches and, as my previous tactic was a 4-3-2-1 like this, no problem adapting the team.

I did some changes that may help teams that don't have the technical players like Xavi and Iniesta. I was having problems with my United team because F9 was shooting at the 1st glance, the wingers where not working the ball proper and i didn't had to much involving but the right and left defender.

So, i took of go through the middle and added pass into space. Changed at home to attack mentality and away i've changed to wingers to support.

The LB and >Rb where changed to support instead of automatic.

And voilá, the team played better.

Kun im sorry, because what i did is not the TIKI TAKA philosophy, specially using the middle, but hey, i have Romero and Felainni, not Xavi and Iniesta!!

So, i've made some matches and, as my previous tactic was a 4-3-2-1 like this, no problem adapting the team.

I did some changes that may help teams that don't have the technical players like Xavi and Iniesta. I was having problems with my United team because F9 was shooting at the 1st glance, the wingers where not working the ball proper and i didn't had to much involving but the right and left defender.

So, i took of go through the middle and added pass into space. Changed at home to attack mentality and away i've changed to wingers to support.

The LB and >Rb where changed to support instead of automatic.

And voilá, the team played better.

Kun im sorry, because what i did is not the TIKI TAKA philosophy, specially using the middle, but hey, i have Romero and Felainni, not Xavi and Iniesta!!

But you can be sure that Barcelona atacks through the middle. I read that on several books and I realize that when pay more attention to their game... Beside of being wide open, the midfielder appear tons of time in second line. :) But I appreciate your honesty :) About those tweaks, I guess are good tweaks ;)
View attachment 326251

But you can be sure that Barcelona atacks through the middle. I read that on several books and I realize that when pay more attention to their game... Beside of being wide open, the midfielder appear tons of time in second line. :) But I appreciate your honesty :) About those tweaks, I guess are good tweaks ;)
View attachment 712060

I know that, that's why i've told you that i was "destroying" your work, but the low team gather many players in the middle, so i've changed it so my Alba (Alex Sandro) and Alves (Rafael) can be more involved and stretch the midfield.

Any recommendations on any changes I should make to the squad I currently have to make it work with this tactic, or is everything fine with the players in their positions? I think it could work but I'm not too sure about Lukaku in the false 9 position. Picture below of my current line up, season two of Newcastle.

View attachment 326223