I guess that is right! :) but I'm trying my best! :D

You will need to watch your matches closely and see what can be improved because since the team you are managing is Barcelona, possession ratings should be a bit higher close to 70% or even above. PPM on players are essential to achieve this, moving the ball around at a high tempo (don't confuse high tempo with high risk, it's different things) and overload the space in the middle (mentality, team shape, player roles and duties) and get the width from the wing-backs. Lectures during matches must be done any time possible (every 15 minutes, I guess) to avoid complacency from your players. Tweaks on mentality and some player roles and / or duties may be necessary. It's a lot about the manager being very dynamic during matches and don't stick to a tactic set up (check Guardiola fluidity for this matter using different tactical set ups, 4231, 4141 and more lately 343, 334, 3421).

You will need to watch your matches closely and see what can be improved because since the team you are managing is Barcelona, possession ratings should be a bit higher close to 70% or even above. PPM on players are essential to achieve this, moving the ball around at a high tempo (don't confuse high tempo with high risk, it's different things) and overload the space in the middle (mentality, team shape, player roles and duties) and get the width from the wing-backs. Lectures during matches must be done any time possible (every 15 minutes, I guess) to avoid complacency from your players. Tweaks on mentality and some player roles and / or duties may be necessary. It's a lot about the manager being very dynamic during matches and don't stick to a tactic set up (check Guardiola fluidity for this matter using different tactical set ups, 4231, 4141 and more lately 343, 334, 3421).

Thanks for your precise observation. I'm spectating the games and like I said, I don't going to save this, no matter the results I can get. It's only for testing it the tactic. I must say that I'm enjoying it. About those 70% of possession in real life it happens very often, in FM is a bit harder. So, with this match engine I'm satisfied to get around 70% and a pretty football, with everybody involved and with the spaces well ocupied. :)

Hi kun when do you post your tweak tactic can't wait to test it...please post it!!

Kun do You think about doin Pep's 3-4-3 ?

It's hard for me to say if I like this version of Pep Guardiola, because I don't follow Bayern Munchen that much. It's very rare to follow 90' of their football, cause at the same time, sometimes play other teams I like the most. But in my opinion, he is doing great. But is too way different from Barcelona era. First off all, he doesn't have a player like Messi, so there is a big difference. The wingers they have (mostly Robben) loves to run with the ball... And some other differences, but one thing is right, he developed a tactic based on the players he has, not forgetting his philosophy off possession and high pressure.
And tbh, Bayern Munchen team is a world class one!! With excellent players even on bench, so... :)

Hi kun when do you post your tweak tactic can't wait to test it...please post it!!
Hi Cheli.
I would like to upload that tweak, but first let me do some more matches. Tonight I'll do it!! :)

Al right, these are the 2 tactics that I am using, all credit goes of course to kun for making the original tactic, this is just a modification.

Thinking about a 3rd tactic with 2 DM's, to play away games against huge teams (Madrid, R16 of UCL onwards) but havent used it yet so only uploading 2 for now.

Attack: Barca 3 ST_DFAC95E9-84A0-4098-ABEF-BBD1387CB12D - Download - 4shared - ankit damani

Control: Barca Control _E9C035FC-FF27-4949-B561-51D048DE523A - Download - 4shared - ankit damani

Let me know if you have any other problems with these and how you do on your respective saves!

First 8 games, Player Stats Table:

View attachment 714103
can you put these on a different site please, I cannot get them from 4shared thanks in advance

can you put these on a different site please, I cannot get them from 4shared thanks in advance
US Arsenal, must be the user ankitd1994 to upload it. :) if he sees this email, he will answer it here. :D

I would also like to test your new tweaks tonight with Lyon then.

what do we have to do to get your tweaked version? would be good to try!

Send me your email in a pvt :) 2 testers will be enough, I guess. But I'm only trying the tactic, so don't be too much hopefully. :)

It's hard for me to say if I like this version of Pep Guardiola, because I don't follow Bayern Munchen that much. It's very rare to follow 90' of their football, cause at the same time, sometimes play other teams I like the most. But in my opinion, he is doing great. But is too way different from Barcelona era. First off all, he doesn't have a player like Messi, so there is a big difference. The wingers they have (mostly Robben) loves to run with the ball... And some other differences, but one thing is right, he developed a tactic based on the players he has, not forgetting his philosophy off possession and high pressure.
And tbh, Bayern Munchen team is a world class one!! With excellent players even on bench, so... :)

Oh, I understand it, but I mean Pep's 3-4-3 from his Barcelona. They play this formation in a few games, like Real, Villarreal, Zaragoza etc.

Volver a empezar 3-4-3 (Barcelona) on Vimeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFEfkgrwO8

Oh, I understand it, but I mean Pep's 3-4-3 from his Barcelona. They play this formation in a few games, like Real, Villarreal, Zaragoza etc.

Volver a empezar 3-4-3 (Barcelona) on Vimeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpFEfkgrwO8

Oh, now I see what you are trying to say. In FM14 I made an 3-4-3 and I liked tbh. But didn't gave him too much time to develop and share. They played in a 3-4-3 on the follow matches:
Against Villarreal (5-0) August 28th
Against Osasuna (8-0) September 17th
Zaragoza 0-2 Barcelona October 23th
Against Santos (4-0) December 18th

I love that results! :) But for now, I'm trying to improve the basic 4-3-3. Maybe later I'll do one similar to an 3-4-3. Who knows? :)

Usually is more like our selves not allowing Barcelona to play like Barcelona did :)

but what i mean is that on FM15 a lot of the playmaker roles have "dribble more" set automatically. How can you replicate high amounts of short passing when your playmakers are dribbling more??

but what i mean is that on FM15 a lot of the playmaker roles have "dribble more" set automatically. How can you replicate high amounts of short passing when your playmakers are dribbling more??

Only the AP with an attack duty, but even this can be worked out with ppm.