Wouldn't you say Iniesta was an AP-A?

yeah, it fits just right and... ? you can work the problem with dribble more being automaticaly set with ppm. The same thing goes for the F9 taking long shots from everywhere, training him to avoid long shots fixes the issue.

Hi Kun, I've download your tactic and using it with Manchester United. I'm only in early December and played 17 completive matches so far, but currently unbeaten in the premier league and nine points clear at the top of the league Pld14,W13,D1,L0,For35,Ag5,Pts40, also in the quarter-finals of the Capital One cup. Its only early on so far, it's definitely looking like Excellent tactic, plus I haven't sign any players either just using the current squad of players. I thought tactic wasn't going to score me enough goals, as I've gone on through the games and players getting use to the tactic and now scoring plenty of goals. EXCELLENT work!, Kun

Last edited:
yeah, it fits just right and... ? you can work the problem with dribble more being automaticaly set with ppm. The same thing goes for the F9 taking long shots from everywhere, training him to avoid long shots fixes the issue.

right so i'm going to have to train Iniesta the PPM of dribble less??

right so i'm going to have to train Iniesta the PPM of dribble less??

If you want to fix the PI, you'd better. Or you can use him as an AP with a support duty and use a fluid team shape and / or train a ppm get further forward

Hi Kun
Sorry for my English.
I am your fan from last year version of Tikitaka tactic. It's very appreciated if y could introduce some young player suitable your tactic to buy at beginning of the game ( because Barcelona will have a transfer embargo until 2016).
Another question is how do you set the pitch size : small or large.
thank you very much.

You're making my point! (H) I shouldn't have to fix the PI. I should be given the choice to choose whether he dribbles more or less on PI's.

Now I'll have to be a little devil's lawyer (H) and say that way he wouldn't be an AP / attack. People really need to move on from the sliders and from fm13, it's an endless discussion that leads to nowhere. Personally, I would have to say that some PI are behind logic and pointless being automatic activated, I know, we all think for example in Iniesta and we don't see him dribbling like crazy whenever he has the ball. But the game is what it is and there's no point focusing the same problem, better if people adapt and find solutions and this is what I have gave you: solutions and more than one and along with mine you have also the solution from the user feche: put him as cm / attack.

In 2020, you are the best team in Ligue 1, I suppose. :) But anyway, great game. Once you are posting lot of SS, I can send you my new tweak in order you can use it and update us with the results. :D What do you think? :) If you have interest, send pvt with your email. :)

I'm not at home right now, so I would like to ask if anyone is using my tactic on the new patch 15.1.4., and let me know how the Match Engine changed it, or if doesn't seems to have any change at all.

(for those guys I've sent the tweaked tactic: later I'll test on the new patch, but if you want, you can also post your results here or just telling if you see any big change...)

thanks everyone.

Last edited:
I tried to tweak your tactic a little but it's still close to yours and I'm having good results on the newest patch. Looks like it's not one of those tactic ruining patches.

My first test with Kun tweaked.
View attachment 324630

Second test (same match) with an adaptation (simply removed hard tackling PI and set keep on feet to midfield and attacking players. Used also corner attacking set piece from Christian Eriksen tactic.
View attachment 324629

Passing repartition for last match:

View attachment 324628

Will continue testing with my tweaked version. Impressed by the amount of passes.
I think there are many reasons for this : Very rigid. Multiple playmakers (even for wingers) and TI adapted to keep ball control.

Look exiting! Thanks kun.

My first test with Kun tweaked.
View attachment 715763

Second test (same match) with an adaptation (simply removed hard tackling PI and set keep on feet to midfield and attacking players. Used also corner attacking set piece from Christian Eriksen tactic.
View attachment 715764

Passing repartition for last match:

View attachment 715765

Will continue testing with my tweaked version. Impressed by the amount of passes.
I think there are many reasons for this : Very rigid. Multiple playmakers (even for wingers) and TI adapted to keep ball control.

Look exiting! Thanks kun.

It's me who thanks you, for helping me test it. And trying to improve that ;) 1st do a game with no changes on my tweak and then your twea. Seems to be nice and clever guy! :p eheh

Valladolid 0-3 Barcelona

(+900 passes, with +90% of pass accuracy? :) love that!
PS.: without Piqué, Iniesta, Neymar and Messi... I know, even that way is Barcelona, but...

Fabulous! Just fabulous!