Please upload it. Or i want to test.
Thanks for the message Eltonde, but I'm still trying. I don't want to upload "garbage", mate. If you want to test, pvt with email :)

Fabulous! Just fabulous!

Yeah, I think so. And to be completely honest, I'm doing "plug and play" because this save isn't to continue, I'm only testing it. I didn't show up in a single press conference, nor team talks xD

Now I'll have to be a little devil's lawyer (H) and say that way he wouldn't be an AP / attack. People really need to move on from the sliders and from fm13, it's an endless discussion that leads to nowhere. Personally, I would have to say that some PI are behind logic and pointless being automatic activated, I know, we all think for example in Iniesta and we don't see him dribbling like crazy whenever he has the ball. But the game is what it is and there's no point focusing the same problem, better if people adapt and find solutions and this is what I have gave you: solutions and more than one and along with mine you have also the solution from the user feche: put him as cm / attack.

Calma! No one said anything about FM13 and sliders. I appreciate the solutions on here.

Kun, if you want a test with a weaker side, I'll help out

Kun,

If you want to test with a Mexican Team, please advice, i´m playing with Monterrey, Right now top of the league, playing the semifinal, i used a tweaked version of Tx4 - Kun
View attachment 324520
And my results
View attachment 324519

Last two games I tested a new tactic called Killer Bee, amazing tactic too but too much exposure on the defense at times.

Here is my best possession so far
View attachment 324517

Best Regards

Kun,

If you want to test with a Mexican Team, please advice, i´m playing with Monterrey, Right now top of the league, playing the semifinal, i used a tweaked version of Tx4 - Kun
View attachment 715987
And my results
View attachment 715990

Last two games I tested a new tactic called Killer Bee, amazing tactic too but too much exposure on the defense at times.

Here is my best possession so far
View attachment 715994

Best Regards

This is my tweaked version? :/

JAJA Well not too much of a tweak i know, but this just works a bit better for my team, is just a change in roles to adapt my team better to it. The important part is that is working great now.

JAJA Well not too much of a tweak i know, but this just works a bit better for my team, is just a change in roles to adapt my team better to it. The important part is that is working great now.

Oh , I see now. xD Ok. This is better, then :p

dude you have no life? 24 hours here and giving likes to your post WTF nothing special about your tactic WTF GO HOME

My test for this season 10 games. 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 lose. The lost against sevilla suarez got a red card in the first half.
Postive vibes from this tactic. When i changed to use attacking preparation instead team chemstry i scored more goals, it was hard to me in the first games to hit the net. Changed to attacking prep to the granada game.
16 goals on 10 games. Let in 4 goal in 10 games. So i think also it takes time to settle the offense. Gonna show som image from the best games.
If you wants mer pic i gonna upload.
The first pick it's the schuedule and i gonna show i start against Madrid away 3-3 game.
The best game for me was against Granada
View attachment 324490

View attachment 324491

Last edited: