My test for this season 10 games. 5 wins, 4 draws and 1 lose. The lost against sevilla suarez got a red card in the first half.
Postive vibes from this tactic. When i changed to use attacking preparation instead team chemstry i scored more goals, it was hard to me in the first games to hit the net. Changed to attacking prep to the granada game.
16 goals on 10 games. Let in 4 goal in 10 games. So i think also it takes time to settle the offense. Gonna show som image from the best games.
If you wants mer pic i gonna upload.
The first pick it's the schuedule and i gonna show i start against Madrid away 3-3 game.
The best game for me was against Granada
View attachment 716057

View attachment 716054

Yah, you must try to train a bit team work and after that, att. Movement. But only when you have high levels of team chemistry (team cohesion). Those results aren't perfect at all...

Was this with the original tactic on the 1st page?

I guess it's not with the original tactic. Because Mantoras77, is one of my testers of the new tweak. :) but he will answer you properly. :p

kun if you want some more tests I've sent you a PM just about to start a new season :)

Hello Kun :)

I'm from South Korea, and I'm your fan lol!!!

Can I test your new tweak tactics? (It's mean, Can I be your tactic tester?)

Hello Kun :)

I'm from South Korea, and I'm your fan lol!!!

Can I test your new tweak tactics? (It's mean, Can I be your tactic tester?)

Hey man, from South Korea? Sweet! Yah. And you will be last one! ( I was needing a Korean tester :D ) I'll be waiting your mail in a pvt.

View attachment 716211View attachment 716212View attachment 716214

At the time this pre-season ended, by applying the tweak tactic and start to play.

But it takes hours to adapt, and we will report this in mind.

My english is not good :( sry!

but, I will do my best to the test.

:O :O At least the name of the players remains in "european" mode, otherwise I don't understand which team was. xP
And I can understand when you win, draw or lose by the colors on the calendar. :) But keep us posted! And do not worry about your english, mine is not good also.

Just begun using this tactic, 2nd season with Swansea, I had a good first season finishing 8th and playing some nice football, although I always wanted more, this tactic looks superb, I also think it'll suit the team philosophy of Swansea which is quite similar to Barcelona with the Possession aim. I'll let you know how I get on with this tactic, seems like you put alot of time and effort into it, so as another FM fanatic, I'd like to thank you for that!

Just begun using this tactic, 2nd season with Swansea, I had a good first season finishing 8th and playing some nice football, although I always wanted more, this tactic looks superb, I also think it'll suit the team philosophy of Swansea which is quite similar to Barcelona with the Possession aim. I'll let you know how I get on with this tactic, seems like you put alot of time and effort into it, so as another FM fanatic, I'd like to thank you for that!

Yes, I did. Not so much time as the previous FM, due to professional matter. But this time I prefered to use a tactic with bigger possession (thanks to the role of the F9 on this FM, now it's easier). And with the tweak tactic, I have less CCC's (aswell as the oppositor), but more possession! :) You are trying with the tactic on the Opening post, right?

Yeah the tactic on the opening post is the one I am using. Do you think I could change the False 9 to a Poacher? I have Wilfried Bony as Striker and I cant see him play as a false 9? Unless you think differently? I also have Michu, who has good stats for False 9, but I have quite a soft spot for Bony haha

Yeah the tactic on the opening post is the one I am using. Do you think I could change the False 9 to a Poacher? I have Wilfried Bony as Striker and I cant see him play as a false 9? Unless you think differently? I also have Michu, who has good stats for False 9, but I have quite a soft spot for Bony haha

If you change the F9 to Poacher, probably you will feel that on possession. But you already tried Bony as F9 ?? Sometimes he can surprise you! :) And yes, Michu seems to be a great F9! :D

I'll give Bony a chance at False 9, you've convinced me haha But yes, Michu is a good option! Thanks for the help, I'll make sure to let you know how I get on! Thanks again

lol... i played 4 games now and almost full fluid. and get some great goal highlight

anyway... Jerome Boateng, Javi Martinez, David Alaba, Juan Bernat, Franck Ribery, Mario Gotze, Claudio Pizarro are in injury...

I'm crying :(

Plus : Robben out 2-3 month ! lol!!!

Last edited:
lol... i played 4 games now and almost full fluid. and get some great goal highlightanyway... Jerome Boateng, Javi Martinez, David Alaba, Juan Bernat, Franck Ribery, Mario Gotze, Claudio Pizarro are in injury...I'm crying :(
Too many players injured! :O And some of them I guess they are starting players (Boateng, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Ribery, Gotze......) and as I can see, you don't have Left Full back. :X

Too many players injured! :O And some of them I guess they are starting players (Boateng, Alaba, Javi Martinez, Ribery, Gotze......) and as I can see, you don't have Left Full back. :X

but some players return :)

7 games, 6 wins, 1 draw :)16 goals, 2 cons.

and full fluid.

Training : Team cohesion , average. , att. movement.

I'll post with Screenshot tomorrow (Maybe Half Season? :))

these are the ss of my first match with the new tweaked version, and i have a lot of players injured ;)

2ni2v0k.png

345hdlf.png

2qi5nj5.png

Finally I got some time to play FM. Closing rl.exe ......

These are the matches I've been able to play. I changed the AML to IFs, DM to DMd and the DL to CWB to suit my players for the last matches of the season, next season I'll just play the original tweak once I've got suitable players.

v Bayern
View attachment 324381View attachment 324380View attachment 324379View attachment 324378View attachment 324377View attachment 324376View attachment 324375
We conceded from a direct free kick, and missed a penalty

VfL Bochum (judge by yourself).....
View attachment 324373

Eintracht Frankfurt
View attachment 324372View attachment 324371

Hoffenheim (again, judge by yourself)
View attachment 324370
conceded in minute 90+2.

During the matches I often found "Pass into Space" and unticking "Retain Possession" caused us a greater attacking threat, surely of some possession cost. But it's a good idea when you need the goal and a defeat or even a draw just doesn't make it.

Finally I got some time to play FM. Closing rl.exe ......

These are the matches I've been able to play. I changed the AML to IFs, DM to DMd and the DL to CWB to suit my players for the last matches of the season, next season I'll just play the original tweak once I've got suitable players.

v Bayern
View attachment 716321View attachment 716324View attachment 716325View attachment 716326View attachment 716329View attachment 716331View attachment 716334
We conceded from a direct free kick, and missed a penalty

VfL Bochum (judge by yourself).....
View attachment 716338

Eintracht Frankfurt
View attachment 716339View attachment 716341

Hoffenheim (again, judge by yourself)
View attachment 716344
conceded in minute 90+2.

During the matches I often found "Pass into Space" and unticking "Retain Possession" caused us a greater attacking threat, surely of some possession cost. But it's a good idea when you need the goal and a defeat or even a draw just doesn't make it.

Excelent job mate, with Koln!! :O Poor Bayern...... xD ahaha keep us posted, mate! :)