these are the ss of my first match with the new tweaked version, and i have a lot of players injured ;)

2ni2v0k.png

345hdlf.png

2qi5nj5.png

Seems pretty nice for the 1st match with players injured ;) even with that red card... aaaaaaaaand...... +900 passes ! xD

Hi Kun, I played 5 games last night with the tweak.

I lost 4 and won 1, however in my first game I had 1056 passes

Some feedback for you...

1. Keeps possession amazingly well, and tons of passes, however for me lacks a bit of cut through in the final 3rd of the pitch, leading to not many CCC being created.
2. I'm not sure about the regista, he gets very close to the DLP and AP and at times they all get in eachothers way
3. Most of the goals I conceded were through the middle, maybe a more defensive DM will help?
4. The AP & DLP get in eachothers way a lot, but this could be a ME thing, as they really shouldn't

Of course this could all be because I'm not playing with a top team. Great work as always though.

lol

View attachment 324323

Changes:

- DM set to DMd
- both MCs APs

during match:
- DM reset to Regista
- removed "Retain Possession", "Much Lower Tempo"
- added "Lower Tempo", "Pass into Space"
- to protect I removed "Look for overlap", "Play out of defence" and "Pass into Space" again

With these changes you can either tweak during match pretty easily our build a set of 3 tactics with the same mentality, while playing quite different and adapted to the match situation

Some feedback for you...

1. Keeps possession amazingly well, and tons of passes, however for me lacks a bit of cut through in the final 3rd of the pitch, leading to not many CCC being created.
2. I'm not sure about the regista, he gets very close to the DLP and AP and at times they all get in eachothers way
3. Most of the goals I conceded were through the middle, maybe a more defensive DM will help?
4. The AP & DLP get in eachothers way a lot, but this could be a ME thing, as they really shouldn't

Of course this could all be because I'm not playing with a top team. Great work as always though.

Hey macca72. Thanks a lot for the feedback. Which team do you use and against which team you lost? About those observations, let talk about it:
1. Are you training Att. Movement? If you are not creating to much CCC, you can change the tweak a bit. For example, you should change the fluidity, in order to see if gets better, (change drastically to Fluid). And, if you also want to, can change the "Lower tempo" to "Higher tempo", to have more quick passes between the team.
2. I like the positioning of the Regista, because he makes perfectely the triangle with the Central midfielder. But you can put him as "Defensive Midfielder" role, and "defensive" role, or even "Ball winning" with "defend" role. Or, if you prefer, as Half-back! I realize that to. He is very often near to the CM, which sometimes isn't good, but for the possession, is quite perfect. :)
3. And yeah. If you realize that the goals you are conceeding is through the middle, you must put you Defensive midfielder with a more defensive role than the "Regista". Anchor man (a bit less possession), Half-back (he joins and plays like he was the 3rd centre back).
4. And finnaly, yes. They get in eachothers way a lot!! I would like to think that is the case! And in the individual instructions, I asked them to "Stick position" in order to ocupie their spaces, no the other space... :/ So, on that I don't know how to change. One thing is sure, for the retain of possession that is very good.

lol

View attachment 716427

Changes:

- DM set to DMd
- both MCs APs

during match:
- DM reset to Regista
- to protect I removed "Look for overlap", "Play out of defence" and "Pass into Space" again

With these changes you can either tweak during match pretty easily our build a set of 3 tactics with the same mentality, while playing quite different and adapted to the match situation

The changes seems perfect to me! :) Maybe I'll do those tweaks in order to have 3 different tactics with the same mentality like you said.

lol

View attachment 716427

Changes:

- DM set to DMd
- both MCs APs

during match:
- DM reset to Regista

Was this with the tweaked version on page 1 or the original?

Some feedback for you...

View attachment 324301 View attachment 324300 View attachment 324299

I agree with some of what Macca says. This is the most passes I have done in a 90min game but I can't create goal scoring chances in the final third.

After 10 games with Porto I got fired. Possession is great! Passing stats are phenomenal!!! but...creating scoring chances in final third is almost non-existent. I tried the Attacking Movement training but it didn't help.

View attachment 324298

In those 10 game, I scored 10 and allowed 8. 3 of the 8 allowed were from set-pieces and the other 5 were: 1 golazzo from outside the box, 1 from the right side of the box, 1 from the left side of the box, 1 through ball over the top of my cb's and 1 middle of the field right through my cb's. Also, Porto's CB's aren't fast either.

I played 14 games now. and i'll upload screenshot few hours later.

I'll tell you one thing one simply feels.

My striker is lewandowski. yeah he is 11 goals in 14games.

Unfortunately, sometimes shows without waiting for the other players, when alone, he shot Long Shots after a dribble from the half-line.

In the screenshot others had given up, pass the number of strikers (ST) is small, you can see that.

Is there any way to try and solve this? :)

This is just my opinion, and only a suggestion. never mind lol!

I'll be back in a few hours with screen shots!!

Change the Regista to DLP-Def. He collects the ball more deeper and allows the FB to be more high on the pitch.

View attachment 324100View attachment 324099View attachment 324098View attachment 324097View attachment 324096

Half Season is end :)

17 Wins, 5 Draws, 2 Loses, 51 Goals, 10 Cons

and Sorry about Man City Result :( (That 6:1 Game)

My friend click 'Go on vacation' lol...(when i eat ealry lunch)

others result is okay :)

2014/10/1 Wed(Man City Away) ~ 2014/10/17 Fri(Stuttgart) result is bad, but before i said too many players injury.

And I upload 2014/11/29 Sat(Dortmund Home) Screenshot.

Because, that point on the basis of, the performances were very good.

The second half of the league is very expected.

as i said, sometime striker plays alone. but Individual play also gone a lot.

After finishing the second half of the season seems to be able to judge it more clear.

Applaud your tactics do not disappoint.

Regards,

Kali21a

Nop, Tweak Version (Not upload yet)

Also testing out the tweaked version for myself and adding some of my own tweaks. What did you do to stop the ST from dribbling from the halfway line? The only way I've stopped it from happening was by putting someone like Giroud as ST as he's too slow to dribble from the halfway line...

Also testing out the tweaked version for myself and adding some of my own tweaks. What did you do to stop the ST from dribbling from the halfway line? The only way I've stopped it from happening was by putting someone like Giroud as ST as he's too slow to dribble from the halfway line...

nothing now. because i want to get result only kun's tactic.

and i make another save file to tweak myself :)

hmm... that is one of solution i think so too.

if i got something that how to solve it, i'll post it :)