I have problems downloading the tweakd tactic. Can someone please help uploadng it. Olso is have very very much injured players. Is this a bug or fail of my part? (15-1-4)

Finally done with the test i think. i started to use 30 procent match preperation, use attack against bad teams and use defense against good teams.
if you want pitcures från good games i can show.
Here i schedule. But thanks för the tactic.
View attachment 323410

This tactic worked on patch 15.1.4? :/
i am little confused :S

Ok. That was just a friendly game. But.

View attachment 719050

Used kun tweaked + own tweaks (mainly set pieces).

I'd expect a much better performance than that being Barcelona, the perfect Tiki team, vs a 6th Tier French semi pro team. In my friendlies, I schedule friendlies like that and win 20-0 and have over 50 shots. 29shots/13 shots on target are the type of numbers Barcelona should be getting in La Liga, not a 6th tier semi pro team.

I'd expect a much better performance than that being Barcelona, the perfect Tiki team, vs a 6th Tier French semi pro team. In my friendlies, I schedule friendlies like that and win 20-0 and have over 50 shots. 29shots/13 shots on target are the type of numbers Barcelona should be getting in La Liga, not a 6th tier semi pro team.

Happy for you.

Happy for you.

Just saying. Your results need to be highly inflated when scheduling a weak friendly. Schedule those really small clubs are good. It boosts moral and gets the team fit. But, if your tactic isn't absolutely dominating beyond belief, then some things need to be changed. The match stats you posted are numbers Barcelona should be getting in La Liga when facing the non Atletico and Real Madrids.

Just saying. Your results need to be highly inflated when scheduling a weak friendly. Schedule those really small clubs are good. It boosts moral and gets the team fit. But, if your tactic isn't absolutely dominating beyond belief, then some things need to be changed. The match stats you posted are numbers Barcelona should be getting in La Liga when facing the non Atletico and Real Madrids.

I understand what you are saying. And believe me (and us?), I'm really trying to achieve something that is close to Barcelona IRL. But it's not as simple, so instead of the message you post I would have preferd that you post some tactical advices if you have some.

hey Kun you are amazing ! I like your job but i cant download your second tactic ( A more responsible, controlled tactic for the big games.) can you please tell me what's the difference between this tactic and the main one ?

Can someone send me the tweaked version please? Everytime I download I get the original?

Can someone send me tactic, where is over 900 passes. using original ver

Ripping it up with Notts Forest using this tactic.

Changed the left hand AP to Attack & the LW to IF(S) to accommodate my players better and it's working a treat.

5QyYk0S.png

gBUvVkU.png

CQiXU3W.png

Slight changes:
PWtS0pJ.png

Munir is the perfect striker for this tactic it seems, was lethal on loan:
yGDg7LM.png

But then I signed Muniain & Denis Suarez and they've got quite the partnership going on:
sbffgYV.png

wnkO9vA.png

Muniain playing up the left as the IF of course.

Good job.

My old tika-taka tactic wasn't working out great in 15.2.1 but I've tweaked this one some and it's got me firing again.

I changed the LW to IF support and the right CM to AP attack. Swapped the DM to DLP support. Tough away matches I will sometimes change the DM to a halfback and it doesn't hurt possession too much.

Last edited:
what opposition instructions do u use? everyone seems to just use closing down on every player to get results!?

what opposition instructions do u use? everyone seems to just use closing down on every player to get results!?

I let my Asst. Manager do it, but if you do that make sure they have at least 15 JPA and 15 tactical knowledge.