Just post it mate looks good to me and sure people want to try before new patch! Up to you though!

Looking forward to test this tactic, the amount of assists by the CM's are crazy!

will you post thids tactic?i dont know should i wait for this to began new save or not

Hi guys. I just updated the main post with the new tactic I've been working on. I now, I've only tried it on Barcelona side, so like I said before, I don't know if it fits on weaker teams.

I only uploaded it, because I received so many pvt messages, and I've to thank every single of them. I don't won't you to be disapointed with me, but I've been doing the best I can with the time I have to play.

Hope you enjoy it, as much as I do.

Btw, on Barcelona the things are "easy", so my meta is to win all competionts in one year, only with players from our Academy, La Masia. :)

Once more, thanks a lot for the messages and enjoy it! :) Any doubts please be free to ask.

Regards,
kun

awesome KUN
Lopata19104, it's gonna be hard to make such a good tactic as the one on FM14, 14.1.3. But let's see what happens with this one. But please, don't put the bar too high. :)

bibanuuu, yah, that's seems to have outstanding performances out there. :) One thing I saw was the fact that Messi isn't the top goalscorer. :( eheh

Yeah, I know. That's because I'm rotating a lot using youths. :D

Yeah, I know. That's because I'm rotating a lot using youths. :D

Oh, that was what I did. :) like I said on OP, not even a single player was unhappy during the entire season because of the full rotation.

Here is the league:
View attachment 297345

Almost undefeated.
I won the Spanish cup, but I was knocked out the UCL by Real Madrid in semi-finals, they beat me home 2-3 and I beat them away 2-1.

Also, I'm not sure if my "B" team plays the same tactic as first team, but here we are:
View attachment 297344

Here is the league:View attachment 780440Almost undefeated.I won the Spanish cup, but I was knocked out the UCL by Real Madrid in semi-finals, they beat me home 2-3 and I beat them away 2-1.Also, I'm not sure if my "B" team plays the same tactic as first team, but here we are:View attachment 780442
But you played well against Real Madrid in UCL ? Unfair! :( Oh, and there he is, Lionel Messi being the top goalscorer. And with me, my Barça B team also was Champion! :)