1st game of the season beat Newcastle away 1-2 :) Not the biggest score line but my back 4 was Blind,Blackett,Thorpe,Janko due to injuries. Had 67% possession 5 CCCs Herrera and Kovacic over 100% passes:)

Ok, not the better defensive line, at all xD but the result and the performance were perfect!! And more than 100% passes?! Perfect! :D

Hi Kun, dunno if you remember me, but i used your tactic in 145 until the ME was changed and all the work was lost.

But, now i think that this will work better as the new ME is 432981793% better than the last one.

Abraço

Cheers for that, ive just signed tassotti as my *** man and made ryan giggs under 21 manager.
I will follow your posts with interest seeing as your also man utd manager.
Maybe we can help each other out.
I will send you a ss of my current 1st team squad.

Cheers for that, ive just signed tassotti as my *** man and made ryan giggs under 21 manager.
I will follow your posts with interest seeing as your also man utd manager.
Maybe we can help each other out.
I will send you a ss of my current 1st team squad.
I hope you have better luck with injuries than me :(

Won the 1st game against QPR away, but was loosing 2-0 at half-time.

Just changed the tackle and the team start playing better because i was getting less free kicks against me.

Just trying to help her, great work creating this

Hi Kun! i'm very happy to see you again with the new tactic! :) i have one question, why the individual training are for somebody to all roles and for others only on attack, support and defend?

Hi Kun, Great tactic! can you offer me some help on defending? I'm conceding a lot of goals (mainly from set pieces)

Hi Kun, dunno if you remember me, but i used your tactic in 145 until the ME was changed and all the work was lost.

But, now i think that this will work better as the new ME is 432981793% better than the last one.

Abraço

Ofc I remember you! :) Even more being tuga! :p Yeah. Match engine is better now! :) Hope to see you around here next days. :)

Hi Kun! i'm very happy to see you again with the new tactic! :) i have one question, why the individual training are for somebody to all roles and for others only on attack, support and defend?

Hi Bojinov, and welcome back mate! :') eheh because in those roles I train all duties usually I can put them with the defend duty (for example, in the full back, I may need to put them defending at some point of one game...) and, if the player is young, I put them training all duties... :)

Hi Kun, Great tactic! can you offer me some help on defending? I'm conceding a lot of goals (mainly from set pieces)

danritch, go to set pieces and change it putting more guys defending, because in the default tactic, the 3 up front remains up front, so put 2 of them back when defending corners, also in defensive free kicks.

Good tactic but conceding too many away from home!

If you are conceeding to many, you can train "Defensive Positioning" or if you want, put the Central midfielder as Deep-lying playmaker with support role (at least one of the CM). And, the defensive line a litle more "defensive". :)

If you are conceeding to many, you can train "Defensive Positioning" or if you want, put the Central midfielder as Deep-lying playmaker with support role (at least one of the CM). And, the defensive line a litle more "defensive". :)
You should release an away tactic :p

Have noticed am leaking between 2-4 gls away from home every match even with Def Poss set on training.

Yes mate lost 2-3 to Liverpool an 0-2 to Spurs in last 2 games.

Theoretically, those are 2 difficult games I guess. But keep the teamwork training (but if the "team cohesion" is low, train it). Put one of the CM as deep-lying playmaker, with support role. And if necessary, put your defensive line not so higher.