Theoretically, those are 2 difficult games I guess. But keep the teamwork training (but if the "team cohesion" is low, train it). Put one of the CM as deep-lying playmaker, with support role. And if necessary, put your defensive line not so higher.
Ok mate. Team Cohesion is full so will try the other tweaks tomorrow. Need some sleep long weekend of sports starting tomorrow morning :)

Boas Amigo! I've been trying myself to recreate a Barca style tactic with lots of possession and short passes but I can't seem to do it in this ME and I think its cause of the limitations of the player instructions in FM15 that weren't there in Fm14. In FM14 you could get to 800 passes like Barca do and you can get Xavi/Iniesta to 100's of passes. Seems impossible in FM15 to get to 800 passes using 433.

I wanted to try your tactic with Barca to see how it plays. Have a few quesitons. If you look at the Average positions screenie below you can see how Alba and Alves are in line with the CB's. Shouldn't Alves be bombing forward like he does in real life? I was also hoping to see more triangles? I noticed in game that both MC's and the DM were always seeming to get in each other's way as they were so close together? Also, whats your though process on using Wingers instead of Inside Forwards? and why two Advanced Playmakers on Support?

View attachment 326502 View attachment 326501

Great OP by the way and great job with this!

Boas Amigo! I've been trying myself to recreate a Barca style tactic with lots of possession and short passes but I can't seem to do it in this ME and I think its cause of the limitations of the player instructions in FM15 that weren't there in Fm14. In FM14 you could get to 800 passes like Barca do and you can get Xavi/Iniesta to 100's of passes. Seems impossible in FM15 to get to 800 passes using 433.

I wanted to try your tactic with Barca to see how it plays. Have a few quesitons. If you look at the Average positions screenie below you can see how Alba and Alves are in line with the CB's. Shouldn't Alves be bombing forward like he does in real life? I was also hoping to see more triangles? I noticed in game that both MC's and the DM were always seeming to get in each other's way as they were so close together? Also, whats your though process on using Wingers instead of Inside Forwards? and why two Advanced Playmakers on Support?

View attachment 711554 View attachment 711557

Great OP by the way and great job with this!

Hi Mantorras77 ! :) Welcome back. Yeah, it's a bit difficult to get that ammount of passes. The reason of the Wingers is that way they will be very open and cut inside like they are Inside Forwards, so don't worry on that. (and I tried as Inside Forward, and didn't liked, because they were taking too many long shots...). About the Advanced Playmaker, is beacuse the Full backs doesn't go till the line to cross, and that way the CM can appear from the second lines.

hi Kun! Finally the firs superb tactic of fm15 came out!! I find your Tiki Taka amazing. I'm playing first season with Inter, bought in summer Andrija Zivkovic and in January 2015 Depay. As soon as I'll finish this season will post some ss ;)

hi Kun! Finally the firs superb tactic of fm15 came out!! I find your Tiki Taka amazing. I'm playing first season with Inter, bought in summer Andrija Zivkovic and in January 2015 Depay. As soon as I'll finish this season will post some ss ;)

Hi gennamitico! Thanks for the words! Are you already trying the tactic?? And for now, how is it performing? :) Can't wait to see some SS :)

Hi gennamitico! Thanks for the words! Are you already trying the tactic?? And for now, how is it performing? :) Can't wait to see some SS :)

well for now is brilliant. you know...inter has not the right players to do tiki taka, but now i'm on top of the league with 7 points over juventus and firs round of europa league with hull city. But the most important and incredible thing is the defense: in 23 matches of league only 13 goals conceded. Now for next season I'm thinking to sell Icardi, he's not good as f9. who do you recommend me in that position?

well for now is brilliant. you know...inter has not the right players to do tiki taka, but now i'm on top of the league with 7 points over juventus and firs round of europa league with hull city. But the most important and incredible thing is the defense: in 23 matches of league only 13 goals conceded. Now for next season I'm thinking to sell Icardi, he's not good as f9. who do you recommend me in that position?

quickly I can remember Munir, Patrick Roberts, Gabriel Barbosa... :) But I guess Icardi isn't that bad as F9.

View attachment 326486

Good tactic, shows promise with my current save. However, one question..

When it comes to opposition instructions I think of two things, the screenshot above and individual instructions..

I've been using a tactic on here made by that ChristianErriksen guy and his was spot on for that (screenshot above, it was filled) is there any you use? or just leave it blank?

View attachment 711589

Good tactic, shows promise with my current save. However, one question..

When it comes to opposition instructions I think of two things, the screenshot above and individual instructions..

I've been using a tactic on here made by that ChristianErriksen guy and his was spot on for that (screenshot above, it was filled) is there any you use? or just leave it blank?

I don't use any OI. So, I leave it blank. But if you wanna try, you can do it. Try to use the OI of that guy the ChristianErriksen and my tactic.

If well succeeded please let me know! :)

I don't use any OI. So, I leave it blank. But if you wanna try, you can do it. Try to use the OI of that guy the ChristianErriksen and my tactic.

If well succeeded please let me know! :)

View attachment 711591

I'll probably get shot for posting them here. How's that look to you? think it's a good combo?

View attachment 711591

I'll probably get shot for posting them here. How's that look to you? think it's a good combo?

Ok, seems goods to me. But maybe including the Wingers. And probably, let the full back without the closing down, I guess. But give it a try like you said, and let me know. But pay attention to the playing when in key moments to see the differences ;)

Do you have them training fitness in the pre season at all, or is it Team Cohesion from day 1?

Do you have them training fitness in the pre season at all, or is it Team Cohesion from day 1?

Pre season I do fitness! ;) without rest if you have an huge number of first team players. ;)

Pre season I do fitness! ;) without rest if you have an huge number of first team players. ;)

Thanks, going to test this out with Arsenal, prob going to have to change the False 9 to a complete or advanced forward though to fit Giroud/Welbz into the tactic.

Hi Kun! First and foremost, i love your tactic for fm14!
However, i tried it with man utd this season. It wasn't working well with my team. Have not been winning any of the league games except for one. I'm either drawing or losing.

Hi kun, I've recently started a new save with the mighty man utd. Using your tactics with a couple of little tweaks here and there and it's been class. Beat Chelsea away 3-2 spurs away 4-2. I've only played around 10 games with it losing only once away to city and we bossed that game from start to finish only to concede in the last five minutes. Drew 2-2 at home to Swansea but every other game has been an emphatic performance and win! Good work

Hi Kun! First and foremost, i love your tactic for fm14!
However, i tried it with man utd this season. It wasn't working well with my team. Have not been winning any of the league games except for one. I'm either drawing or losing.

Hi sbladerz! :) With Man Utd ? :O some guys have tried here and had success... :/

Hi kun, I've recently started a new save with the mighty man utd. Using your tactics with a couple of little tweaks here and there and it's been class. Beat Chelsea away 3-2 spurs away 4-2. I've only played around 10 games with it losing only once away to city and we bossed that game from start to finish only to concede in the last five minutes. Drew 2-2 at home to Swansea but every other game has been an emphatic performance and win! Good work

Hello FC Mayfair14! :) Another guy who is training United! xD and well succeeded indeed (so, I don't know how sbladerz is not getting results). :/
keep posting and if you can, tell me what were your tweaks :)