The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
hi kun,want to start your tactic with Napoli,need your advice for my first 11,need you recomendations for buying mc,dmc and forwards.thanks.

Later I'll put on the main post the primary attributes for the players in those positions... And with it you can search them on your save. But if you wanna try it now, just go to Xavi and look at his +18 attributes and put them on the search: (of course you have to low a little this numbers, because Xavi there are only one! :) and do the same for Neymar (almost perfect Inside Forward - quick, technique, finishing...)

View attachment 413768if i drop down the two wide st's?what is your opinion?

Like I said before:
This two guys are very crucial on the high pressure, possession, goals... The reason why is simple: they are really open on the lines and ready to cut inside when the centre forward isn't there!! Also, put them so higher on the field, make the oppositor full-back to retreat a lot and follow them. If not, they will have a lot of space to create opportunities!

so, if you want,you can drop them down a bit. But at pressing, could not work properly and cutting inside could not be so effective.
But if you change it and the pressure remains, then is good! ;)

Say "Hi" isn't a problem at all ;)

At least seems to work with Milan, and Juve is even better (I guess so)... So it's possible that works.
Okay, i wait your list with key attributes, for all roles ;)

well the wife been at work since 8.am so ive been on it all day the bonus is kids will be fed bath bed by 7 then i have 5 hrs to kill fm b4 the lady of the house says get off it an come to bed

uh uh "come to bed" .... (6)

Question about training in general:

Rest before or after the match? I've always putted after because when you play 2 times a week, with match prep, the general training will be very limited in days, no?

Question about training in general:

Rest before or after the match? I've always putted after because when you play 2 times a week, with match prep, the general training will be very limited in days, no?

I have to say to you, that question you made me now, made me laugh yesterday. xD ah ah the reason: I just figured that I was doing badly the training. Not the entire training, but just that part. I always (previous FM edition) used "Alow rest after match" and never "before the match". But due a bug on the BETA version with the translation, I had this stuff wrong. xD So, to be clear:
"Alow rest after match" it's the better way when you play 2 times a week. :) (and to be honest entire season it's also great)

tut tut kun giving wrong info to me. im blaming my first defeat and only defeat on you telling me the wrong training haha but then again you cant get everything wright can you :P

hi kun,want to start your tactic with Napoli,need your advice for my first 11,need you recomendations for buying mc,dmc and forwards.thanks.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by zhigalin

Later I'll put on the main post the primary attributes for the players in those positions... And with it you can search them on your save. But if you wanna try it now, just go to Xavi and look at his +18 attributes and put them on the search: (of course you have to low a little this numbers, because Xavi there are only one!
smile.gif
and do the same for Neymar (almost perfect Inside Forward - quick, technique, finishing...)​

and by the way i gotta ask: are two inside forwards counted as strikers or wingers, because i play kerim frei as the left inside forward and games say i play him out of position even though he seems a natural in that position

What do you think about Lewandowski as a deep-lying forward? I don't think we can find another Messi in FM ;)

well i went a whole season without getting offered a job :( even though i won every competition with spurs apart from the league!

tut tut kun giving wrong info to me. im blaming my first defeat and only defeat on you telling me the wrong training haha but then again you cant get everything wright can you :P

Sorry for your defeat mate! xD my fault! ih ih ih no, I can't get everything right at all ;)

and by the way i gotta ask: are two inside forwards counted as strikers or wingers, because i play kerim frei as the left inside forward and games say i play him out of position even though he seems a natural in that position

The two inside forwards count as wingers. ;)

What do you think about Lewandowski as a deep-lying forward? I don't think we can find another Messi in FM ;)

Lewandowski will play pretty good on that role (he moves into spaces very well) ;) and if not, just try to put them as deep-lying forward but with the "attack" role, instead of "support".

I will have him next season to replace Mandzukic and have the same doubt

Lewandowski will play pretty good on that role (he moves into spaces very well)
wink.gif
and if not, just try to put them as deep-lying forward but with the "attack" role, instead of "support".

Love this, changed the two IF to support, just a preference on how i like my guys to run at the back four, and won my first game 8-0 :)

Back