The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
The two inside forwards count as wingers. ;)

I have the same problem with bakalli but i am retraining his position to CS even he already have knowledge on CS.

PS i am retraining all wingers to CS position to look if this will change

The two inside forwards count as wingers. ;)

thanks for clearing that up but i actually have another problem and it's that i can't create any proper scoring chances.so far i have scored 36 goals in 10 matches but 20+ of them have been from corners.most of my attacks follow a similar pattern:winger brings the ball to the byline and than istead of crossing low the ball he just passes it back to just outside of the box and one of my APs just shoots it out of the field. how can i create more realistic chances?

I have the same problem with bakalli but i am retraining his position to CS even he already have knowledge on CS.

I don't understand then... your Inside Forwards don't count as wingers, but count as striker??

I'm almost through the first season with Newcastle using this tactic and I adore it.

For the season training I've been doing ball control/att. movement and it's done fine.

View attachment 457046View attachment 457044View attachment 457043View attachment 457042View attachment 457041

I feel like passing, first touch, creativity, and long shots are most important for the mid-field and wingers.

I also get the same message about Ben Arfa playing "out of position" but he's consistently my highest rated player, so I don't see what the issue is.

thanks for clearing that up but i actually have another problem and it's that i can't create any proper scoring chances.so far i have scored 36 goals in 10 matches but 20+ of them have been from corners.most of my attacks follow a similar pattern:winger brings the ball to the byline and than istead of crossing low the ball he just passes it back to just outside of the box and one of my APs just shoots it out of the field. how can i create more realistic chances?

It's usually a team, when is winning, to retreat a bit and relax... And as much of the goals are by corners, when you are winning by that way, your team doesn't create to many chances. But I'm in 3rd season and Gabriel Barbosa is really on fire and is not the "bug corner" player lol Messi drop a bit and Gabriel Barbosa goes to the open space and receives the ball and... goal.

well ive lost the dressing room kun i can see it going all down hill from ere on :(

I don't understand then... your Inside Forwards don't count as wingers, but count as striker??

I'm almost through the first season with Newcastle using this tactic and I adore it.

For the season training I've been doing ball control/att. movement and it's done fine.

View attachment 413839View attachment 413845View attachment 413846View attachment 413847View attachment 413848

I feel like passing, first touch, creativity, and long shots are most important for the mid-field and wingers.

I also get the same message about Ben Arfa playing "out of position" but he's consistently my highest rated player, so I don't see what the issue is.

They should have the left or right striker position, which is kind of stupid... The game counts them as strikers and as they are wingers they are out of position. Don't bother if they play well!

Retrain them in another positions costs PA and attribute raising, so be careful.

There is a way to counter this... but it could destroy the tactic.

Set crosses to box and change the IFs foot to the left side, left foot.

More crosses will happen to the box, but they will not cut inside as much....

This works with players like Messi or Neymar as they have great dribbling. You have 2 choices, or get more/better dribblers or change to crossers like i've said.

View attachment 413839View attachment 413845View attachment 413846View attachment 413847View attachment 413848

But, for example, Pedro, Alexis, Deulofeu... the game says they are "Natural" (the lighter green) on that position (right Inside forward) ... :x I don't understand why Ben Arfa wasn't that way too...

They should have the left or right striker position, which is kind of stupid... The game counts them as strikers and as they are wingers they are out of position. Don't bother if they play well!

Retrain them in another positions costs PA and attribute raising, so be careful.

But like I said:
"But, for example, Pedro, Alexis, Deulofeu... the game says they are "Natural" (the lighter green) on that position (right Inside forward) ... :x I don't understand why Ben Arfa wasn't that way too..."

But, for example, Pedro, Alexis, Deulofeu... the game says they are "Natural" (the lighter green) on that position (right Inside forward) ... :x I don't understand why Ben Arfa wasn't that way too...

Haha, me either. It's basically what he does in real life. Like I said, he's one of my best players within the tactic so it's not an issue, just funny to see him getting an average 7.77 and "being out of position". He's an assist machine.

There is a way to counter this... but it could destroy the tactic.

Set crosses to box and change the IFs foot to the left side, left foot.

More crosses will happen to the box, but they will not cut inside as much....

This works with players like Messi or Neymar as they have great dribbling. You have 2 choices, or get more/better dribblers or change to crossers like i've said.

thanks i'll give it a try but actually problem doesn't end with that. no matter which team i play against they simply get attached to my players never leaving them unattended even for a moment and my players ,fast though they are, rarely make any runs behind. and of course no through balls from my midfielders in spite of the fact that they have high stats of creativity and passing(actually this is a problem whichever tactic i employ)

thanks i'll give it a try but actually problem doesn't end with that. no matter which team i play against they simply get attached to my players never leaving them unattended even for a moment and my players ,fast though they are, rarely make any runs behind. and of course no through balls from my midfielders in spite of the fact that they have high stats of creativity and passing(actually this is a problem whichever tactic i employ)

The tactic mentality is set to very rigid, leaving lesser space for your players to do what they want. If not (i haven't check the tactic instructions yet), set play into open space.

why did you lost the dressing room? :O

well om beat me 2 nil first leg so i went nuts every 1 morel went down ok from superb the van percie got injured i asked him to take an injection as i needed him for the 2nd leg he now hates me and says he cant work with me i was really sorry aswell on a good note i beat om 3 nill it back up to fairly good lol

well om beat me 2 nil first leg so i went nuts every 1 morel went down ok from superb the van percie got injured i asked him to take an injection as i needed him for the 2nd leg he now hates me and says he cant work with me i was really sorry aswell on a good note i beat om 3 nill it back up to fairly good lol

Well, so the injection worth it!! Hope you can put your dressing room back by your side! :)

Back