The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Hi guys, I have been using this tactic from the start of my Notts County save, I'm nearing the end of the season so I am going to share some screenshots with you, I have been impressed by this tactic and it makes me look forward to every match, even some tough cup fixtures I was slightly dreading, but I just hardly ever lose. Really surprised by how my team have taken to this tactic, they are in league 1 from England. I am the favoured personnel of nearly all my team, they have great togetherness, finance has rocketed, mainly from cup wins, I have a total of 5 loan players but only 3 of them are first team players and I even reckon I could do well without them, no way they would sign permanently because of my clubs stature compared to theirs. Anyway, I'm off to get some screenshots. Cheers Kun!

kun

Can you show us your individual training please

I must go home to do that ;) I'm still at work. At 11p.m I shall be at home to take the promised SS and some more stuff ;) [one more night without playing my save properly lol] I missing it already... lol

Hi guys, I have been using this tactic from the start of my Notts County save, I'm nearing the end of the season so I am going to share some screenshots with you, I have been impressed by this tactic and it makes me look forward to every match, even some tough cup fixtures I was slightly dreading, but I just hardly ever lose. Really surprised by how my team have taken to this tactic, they are in league 1 from England. I am the favoured personnel of nearly all my team, they have great togetherness, finance has rocketed, mainly from cup wins, I have a total of 5 loan players but only 3 of them are first team players and I even reckon I could do well without them, no way they would sign permanently because of my clubs stature compared to theirs. Anyway, I'm off to get some screenshots. Cheers Kun!

Yey!! :) Let's wait then for those SS :) I'am expectant! :D And thank you for your (impressive) feedback.

Cheers mate.

Current leauge table
View attachment 456935
Fixtures Part 2
View attachment 456933
Fixtures Part 1
View attachment 456934

Just had the accident against Coventry but I suspect it was because of the previous match, my fitness levels were 50-60% and tbh they played like clowns, especially in defence. I have noticed in this tactic that for some reason my Goalkeeper has had 2 red cards in the season, don't know why but my GK picks up alot of bookings.

Current leauge table
View attachment 414050
Fixtures Part 2
View attachment 414056
Fixtures Part 1
View attachment 414053

Just had the accident against Coventry but I suspect it was because of the previous match, my fitness levels were 50-60% and tbh they played like clowns, especially in defence. I have noticed in this tactic that for some reason my Goalkeeper has had 2 red cards in the season, don't know why but my GK picks up alot of bookings.

My GK at Barcelona (ter Stegen), just saw a couple of yellow cards, because they play sometimes outside of his own area. And if your GK isn't of average quality playing outside of area, it could happen ;)

About the SS: Looks nice :) you shall get the promotion! :P next year will be hard to get another promotion, but with the right guys... everything could happen!

My GK at Barcelona (ter Stegen), just saw a couple of yellow cards, because they play sometimes outside of his own area. And if your GK isn't of average quality playing outside of area, it could happen ;)

About the SS: Looks nice :) you shall get the promotion! :P next year will be hard to get another promotion, but with the right guys... everything could happen!

Yeah that maybe the case, I never see the incidents (can never be bothered :P) Promotion should be in reach now, I know I'll be in for a tough season if I do get promoted. End of season work will be to find good championship players without disrupting my current team too much. Anyway, I shall get back to the job, thanks again for this tactic, I never comment but couldn't help this one, loving the true Tiki Taka, so many others that don't feel right to me. Might also start a new save with my team Liverpool, the positions of this tactic should suit many players, being a highly offensive tactic it will be better because of the Liverpool defenders. Thanks again. :$

i really want to finsh this season but i cant see it happening :(

Yeah that maybe the case, I never see the incidents (can never be bothered :P) Promotion should be in reach now, I know I'll be in for a tough season if I do get promoted. End of season work will be to find good championship players without disrupting my current team too much. Anyway, I shall get back to the job, thanks again for this tactic, I never comment but couldn't help this one, loving the true Tiki Taka, so many others that don't feel right to me. Might also start a new save with my team Liverpool, the positions of this tactic should suit many players, being a highly offensive tactic it will be better because of the Liverpool defenders. Thanks again. :$

Hey man , thanks for your words! :) And of course, I think that you will be great with Liverpool (just be sure that Suarez doesn't bite anyone)... (6) :P eh eh eh With one save or other, just let us know how it rolls.

And once more, thanks for your feedback and words.
Cheers cwarren44.

and there we have it, im now manager of some rubbish team called arsenal that needed my help haha will post SS asap

and there we have it, im now manager of some rubbish team called arsenal that needed my help haha will post SS asap

haha i wouldn't of gone there but its ur save u should of gone lower :) bet the tottenham fans love you like the saints fans love harry haha

haha i wouldn't of gone there but its ur save u should of gone lower :) bet the tottenham fans love you like the saints fans love harry haha
i needed a job and that was the first one too come up :) will only stay till end of season try get them in top 4, there 15th at the mo

i needed a job and that was the first one too come up :) will only stay till end of season try get them in top 4, there 15th at the mo

omg wants going on first liverpool went down then arsenal in 15th haha funny stuff

Finally mate! I were worried about your career. eh eh But switch Tottenham for Arsenal it's a little betrayal... xD ah ah

But good luck for your next step!!

kun put the attributes for the player pleaseeeee :DD

Kun, when the tactic is fluid, do you change the training?

HI Bojinov 8-| ah ah ah ah
When the tactic isn't fluid, I do "tactics". Otherwise, "team cohesion" all season or "Att Movement" when you aren't create too many chances.

Back