The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
time is the problem! i want it done b4 the wench gets back from work lol
Oh right.. Then that is a big problem mike... :/ lol tomorrow is also a great day to play and next...WEEKEND! :P

BTW: At weekend I will be more disconnected from the net, compared with the other days until now.

HI Bojinov 8-| ah ah ah ah
When the tactic isn't fluid, I do "tactics". Otherwise, "team cohesion" all season or "Att Movement" when you aren't create too many chances.
Hahaahahhahahahah, thank you bro ;)

i keep conceding for set pieces, its doing my head in! its the only way the other teams scores!

i keep conceding for set pieces, its doing my head in! its the only way the other teams scores!

Defensive set pieces, try it. Other wise, I don't know how to do. Or just put more guys defending set pieces...

it seems that shots of target is realy high ! and why in team instruction isnt pass into space ?

Last edited:
View attachment 414229View attachment 414230i don't think its a very good idea taking over a team half way through the season when they are doing terrible already with a terrible team, tempted to stitch them up and resign before i smash laptop up lol

:O wtf... in my defense I've to say that your team isn't that good, but even that isn't excuse for some of these defeats and draws... :O Whats happened with the N. Izzard, who managed Totenham so **** well! :X

***************************UPDATING THE 1st POST!!***************************

Players Attributes -> DONE

SS from Training Schedule -> still in progress

Prefered Size Pitch -> still in progress

Individual Training -> still in progress

SS from other users on the front page - still in progress

still cant stop smiling was gonna build a team from league two but i dont want to leave this team i have 50 mill to spend this is going to be my first team next year other than vintinho on the left. will hughes will replace carrick 1 day so i want a very good ap can u think of any 1 View attachment 456847

still cant stop smiling was gonna build a team from league two but i dont want to leave this team i have 50 mill to spend this is going to be my first team next year other than vintinho on the left. will hughes will replace carrick 1 day so i want a very good ap can u think of any 1 View attachment 414235

i would get eriksen from spurs mate, he average rating in my last season for spurs was 8:30! in all comps :) and kun my defence is ****** terrible!! just a shocking team if im honest!!

still cant stop smiling was gonna build a team from league two but i dont want to leave this team i have 50 mill to spend this is going to be my first team next year other than vintinho on the left. will hughes will replace carrick 1 day so i want a very good ap can u think of any 1 View attachment 414235

POGBA ftw !! It's so good!! :O or even Gundogan, Wilshere (lol).

Back