The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
well i need some who can tackle an boss the middle shinji aint gonna do that with his 8 tackling lol not look at erikensen yet like the sound of pogba wat i want is vidal omg hes an animal they just rejected a flat out 50 mill lol

Kun, with juventus i play with tevez central striker, giovinco on the right and vucinic on the left, i have llorente, quagliarella, pepe and salvio for sub. is good for you?

well i need some who can tackle an boss the middle shinji aint gonna do that with his 8 tackling lol not look at erikensen yet like the sound of pogba wat i want is vidal omg hes an animal they just rejected a flat out 50 mill lol

what pre match team talks do u use mate?

bojinov all i no is your midfield 3 pogba vidal and marchiso will dominate any midfield go for that player an santos an vintinho

Kun, with juventus i play with tevez central striker, giovinco on the right and vucinic on the left, i have llorente, quagliarella, pepe and salvio for sub. is good for you?

Really great attack! ;) Yeah, like mike said, your midfield will dominate most of opposite midfield!! :P

I'm pleased to announce I've updated the.... 1st post! :) (not the tactic, isn't necessary, by now) ^^' [I guess].

I would like all of you to take a look there! :) Hope you enjoy it!
:)

Great First Post mate :)

PS: and finally you got the "starts" rating the post, you deserve it.

Last edited:
Nice update mate.

PS bit in a dip and lost 1st game wasnt needed if you saw my chances

Great First Post mate :)

PS: and finally you got the "starts" rating the post, you deserve it.

Thanks Daniel! :) I mean for real! Your words have been so kind!!

In fact, everyone here has been formidable with me. Thank you all!

Not good for the smaller sides, 10 minutes in and 4-0 down to Wolves....

Nice update mate.

PS bit in a dip and lost 1st game wasnt needed if you saw my chances

you can see on my own results, I also lose some games (mostly unneeded) lol And always more shots than the opponent and also more possession, even when I lose.

you can see on my own results, I also lose some games (mostly unneeded) lol And always more shots than the opponent and also more possession, even when I lose.

Yep but i just had mid season rest so the might be bit lacking condition and match xp and have some though games

Yep but i just had mid season rest so the might be bit lacking condition and match xp and have some though games

So, this will get better now, isn't it? [You hope so] ;)

Back