The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Kun,

1 question how is you SC progressing with scoring because my Player Matavz and Locadia are lacking as ****

Matavz onley scored 9 goals and Locadia 9 buth if you look to Depay left winger he got 18 goals

Edit Gabriel Barbosa is coming

Kun,

1 question how is you SC progressing with scoring because my Player Matavz and Locadia are lacking as ****

Matavz onley scored 9 goals and Locadia 9 buth if you look to Depay left winger he got 18 goals

Edit Gabriel Barbosa is coming

Hmm, I see.. If wanna see so badly your CS (Centre Striker) scoring goals, change him with the LS (Left Striker) their positioning at attacking corners. That way your CS will score lot of goals.

View attachment 456781View attachment 456782i am starting a new season with blues and if you don't mind i am testing your tactic but with two outside st's litle deeper.so far so good.6 friendlies 5 wins and one loss.:)
i forgot ta say that i change one center back to cover because of the very high line.;)

Last edited:
Hmm, I see.. If wanna see so badly your CS (Centre Striker) scoring goals, change him with the LS (Left Striker) their positioning at attacking corners. That way your CS will score lot of goals.

Have changed it keeps your fingers crossed udinese game awey first leg

Edit and ajax game straigh after it also awey

View attachment 414418i am starting a new season with blues and if you don't mind i am testing your tactic but with two outside st's litle deeper.so far so good.6 friendlies 5 wins and one loss.:)
i forgot ta say that i change one center back to cover because of the very high line.;)

The Inside forwards it seems good your change (but I would not do it, cause I prefer really push high). And the CB "cover", I don't know if it works when you are using Offside Trap... :/ But give it a try.

How to improve defensively and keep some clean sheets?!

Chance the mentality of your WB to Support instead of attomatic.
Or change it to Full back but dont puth them on defence.

Try that

1 question I always draw or lose when the weather is rain, should I change to more direct pass

Hola amigo Kun......question how the heck do you get a player green in the STL/STR positions?

I put a pure stiker (STC) there and he's red.
I put a player who's a natural AML and an accomplished STC there and he's green.

So does a player have to be green in both the STC/AM L or R positions to be green at STL/STR??

Im in my 2nd season in the Liga ZON Sagres and i've taken over Feirense who just got promoted. I was Estoril in season 1, finished 5th but got fired after the president didn't like the way I talked to him.

I'm trying to bring TKI-TAKA to Feirense!!!!! (Deus ajuda-me!!)

Hola amigo Kun......question how the heck do you get a player green in the STL/STR positions?

I put a player who's a natural AML and an accomplished STC there and he's green.

So does a player have to be green in both the STC/AM L or R positions to be green at STL/STR??

Im in my 2nd season in the Liga ZON Sagres and i've taken over Feirense who just got promoted. I was Estoril in season 1, finished 5th but got fired after the president didn't like the way I talked to him.

for your stl and your str thy have to be aml and amr they dont have to be strikers

How to improve defensively and keep some clean sheets?!

Try to change the "Full Back" roles: instead of "Automatic" change it to "Support" and if you still creating a lot of opportunities, change the training: instead of "Att. Movement/Team Cohesion" change it to "Deffensive Movement".

Note: Please note that there aren't one tactic which can attack and defend equally. But give it a try.

Chance the mentality of your WB to Support instead of attomatic.
Or change it to Full back but dont puth them on defence.

Try that
Thanks the help Marcelp :) eh eh sometimes I need someone to help answering to all the questions! :')

what a tactic...
still early days but with Leverkusen only bought one player content for 1.8m from Bayern..
In the league played 7 won 6 drawn 1 losses 0.
Noticeable wins: Stuttgart 2-6 away, Dortmund 1-0 home, Werder 1-0 away and most of all R. Madrid 3-1 home
Got the group of death in CL: R. Madrid, Juventus and Shakhtar so will see how it goes :)

Ola Ola! :)
It just need to be an AMR to play green as STR (for example):
View attachment 456669View attachment 456668

You have to take it easy with the president, mate! :P lol

1 question I always draw or lose when the weather is rain, should I change to more direct pass

It may be possible because you pass the (mostly) on the pitch... But if you prefer, try to change it to directly pass. It's a matter of trying. ;) Give us your feedback if you change it.

for your stl and your str thy have to be aml and amr they dont have to be strikers

Thank you mate. I had not even figured that you've already answered this question. But I appreciate that. I'll pay more attention next time. And once more, thanks for the help. :)

its fine kun ive started a new save with crewe drew my first won my next in the cup so far so good its just hard to find the players fot this tactic lol

its fine kun ive started a new save with crewe drew my first won my next in the cup so far so good its just hard to find the players fot this tactic lol

Yeah, but I guess you will find a way to the success ;)

Back