The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
wooow...it's really works...playing with Arsenal...beat chelasea 4-1,r.sociaedad 7-1,3-0 stoke...and it's perffect formation for Arsenal players...tnx for tactic (sorry 4 english:)

wooow...it's really works...playing with Arsenal...beat chelasea 4-1,r.sociaedad 7-1,3-0 stoke...and it's perffect formation for Arsenal players...tnx for tactic (sorry 4 english:)

"tnx for tactic (sorry 4 english
smile.gif
"

First, you are welcome and second, you don't need to excuse about your english. It is very understandable.
And I'm glad that is working for you! :)

kun im not good enough to be a lower league manager lol cant find the players for this tactic im gonna give it a go with barcalona what players would you recommend for this tactic?

kun im not good enough to be a lower league manager lol cant find the players for this tactic im gonna give it a go with barcalona what players would you recommend for this tactic?

Wow, with Barcelona?! None! xD
I can show you the players I've bought:
View attachment 456658View attachment 456657View attachment 456659

If you want, please renew the contract of the Sergi Roberto and Marc Bartra, otherwise they will leave you by the release fee...

as you on get 20 mill at the start should i get balanta an barbosa ??

as you on get 20 mill at the start should i get balanta an barbosa ??

Yeah, ofc. Balanta is really impressive! And you will need a CB ;) He is a really good alternative (or even at start) to Pique, Puyol, Bartra and Mascherano. And also can play as LB (this was where I used him more often on his 1st season) :)

About Gabriel Barbosa you can sign him now but he only arrives at Barcelona when complete 17 years old. But here, in my 3rd season play on the best 11! Neymar, Messi and Gabirel Barbosa.

im thinking of selling adriano and bringing up grimaldo what do you think? i can always play balanta if alba gets injured for along time!

im thinking of selling adriano and bringing up grimaldo what do you think? i can always play balanta if alba gets injured for along time!

You can sell him. Grimaldo is a great prospect! :) And if not, put Balanta as Left Back! ;) I sold him too.

im thinking ahead of you haha already done that! you mean xaxi short corner to messi, messi runs into the box GOAL haha

im thinking ahead of you haha already done that! you mean xaxi short corner to messi, messi runs into the box GOAL haha

So, just be sure that Messi will never take the corner... Put the CM, LS, RS, even the wing-backs ;) Never MESSI. xD

View attachment 456638

your tactic is really great mate..but my player is idiot..how can they did not score with 30 shoot???lol.spurs with only 2 shoot but still can get goal..this funny lol..but seriously your tactic is the best so far...

View attachment 414727

your tactic is really great mate..but my player is idiot..how can they did not score with 30 shoot???lol.spurs with only 2 shoot but still can get goal..this funny lol..but seriously your tactic is the best so far...

we have all had this problem i supose you cant win them all lol it only happens a few times a season lol

View attachment 414727

Thank you Peterz :) means a lot. :) hope you enjoy it! But, unfortunately I can do nothing about our players when they got so many chances and don't score... :/

View attachment 414727

Well its bit unlucky i have the same sometimes its like real life

Back