The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
we have all had this problem i supose you cant win them all lol it only happens a few times a season lol

yeah..i dont really mind actually..as long as my team play some beautiful football fair enough for me...

Now it's time to go to work... Last game for today: View attachment 456637

(I'll try to be here to answer all of your questions during this afternoon, but at the weekend will be very difficult for me to help you guys) [but I have here some guys like mike887, Marcelp, nickizzard. Those guys have been here with me almost since the 1st topic, so if they talk, they (almost) always have reason!! :) ] And thanks guys for being here so often and so dedicated!!
(I know I'm forgetting some names, I'm sorry)

kun how to stop our player shooting from distance???i dont really like. can we???

I started a new save as Celtic (my team) and disabled transfers for the first window. Won all my games so far, the latest being this...

View attachment 456630

AMAZING!

P.s. Which player scores most from corners?

kun how to stop our player shooting from distance???i dont really like. can we???

Hmm player instruction? Havent looked it up if any players have that instuction and i am not able to look that up now

Hmm player instruction? Havent looked it up if any players have that instuction and i am not able to look that up now
i have tried but still not working..i also train them to restrict number of long shoot but still have long shoot..

yeah..i dont really mind actually..as long as my team play some beautiful football fair enough for me...

I am also having a bad end of the season still 7 points ahead of the number 2 and 4 games left.
Seems my player are a bit out of form can happen IRL to and i had some big games kicked udinese out of europe leage with big score and after that got the Blues who raped me awey 3-0 buth won home 1-0.

Really gotta upgrade my FB they suck as **** at my team the onley real good is left back jettro willems 4PA and got manolev on the right not real amezing player buth he perfrom well but dont have a real good attacking FB
Buth my team got bank loans for around 45mil.
So i wount expect big chunk of transfer money.
I am PSV btw and dutch league isnt really big money like the english one

i have tried but still not working..i also train them to restrict number of long shoot but still have long shoot..

Hmm.... you could wait for Kun as he made this tactic.
It could be his favorite PPM dunno.
My players dont shot that often at long range onley my defense mid does it sometimes and he is scoring if he does happens like 1 or 2 time in like 5-10 games

But is he scoring the long shots often than i wouldnt mind it but oke its not tiki taka

Hello, loving the tactic, has done wonders for my Arsenal team so far. What I would like to know is what position would ?zil be suited?

Hello, loving the tactic, has done wonders for my Arsenal team so far. What I would like to know is what position would ?zil be suited?

Hmm i havent got xp whit english league buth he is an AMC right.
If he is familier whit CM position put hum there or retrain his position because its an advanchedd forward role

Edit sorry he is a winger dint knkw that ignore my post hihi dont know everything

Last edited:

crass i would put him on the right if he plays on the left he will cross more than he will shoot!

are thet fully trained not to shoot from distance it may take awhile for them to unlearn it! hope this helps? :)

are thet fully trained not to shoot from distance it may take awhile for them to unlearn it! hope this helps? :)
some of the player failed to complete the training.. idont know why..i mean not because of injury..at my news feed just said failed to complete..millions thanks mike coz try to solve this..

sorry i couldn't help if there anything else you may get stuck on just ask away im here all day an night :)

Kun, I apsolutely aplaud you. This is an amazing tactic. Below is my SECOND game with it (using Red Star Belgrade) against my fierce rival Partizan. Now, the league is a joke, my team (and Partizan) are apsolutely the best teams in it and by a wide margin. They are in Serbia what Benfica and Porto are in Portugal (of course, they're not as good (not even close) as Benfica and Porto). In the first game, I won 5-0 against Spartak from Subotica, which was pleasing. This I did not expect...

View attachment 456585

Unfortunately, I've been already knocked out of Europe, but I can't wait to see the results next season. Might also schedule a friendly against a team from one of the top 5 leagues during the winter break. Also, this wasn't my strongest squat as I was missing few key players. Excellent work.

Hi Peterz. To be honest I restricted the most possible the Longe range shots, but it's hard to get it, because at sometime in a game it would be necessary to take a longe range shot (outside the area is considered "long range shot".). So, if you saw my last SS here posted against real madrid, in 32 shots, 14 on target, you can se that only 5 were "longe range shots". So, I think they don't shot longe range that often... :S at leaste with me. But when a team defends so closely, you will shot longe range more often, for sure. And, if I'm not wrong (I don't have 100% sure because I'm not with the game open) the CS is the guy who make more shots. In his instructions he is the only guy in entire team who have the liberty to take shots often if he thinks that is good for the team.

Kun, I apsolutely aplaud you. This is an amazing tactic. Below is my SECOND game with it (using Red Star Belgrade) against my fierce rival Partizan. Now, the league is a joke, my team (and Partizan) are apsolutely the best teams in it and by a wide margin. They are in Serbia what Benfica and Porto are in Portugal (of course, they're not as good (not even close) as Benfica and Porto). In the first game, I won 5-0 against Spartak from Subotica, which was pleasing. This I did not expect...

fantastic nemaja keep posting the ss kun will be pround

View attachment 414839

Unfortunately, I've been already knocked out of Europe, but I can't wait to see the results next season. Might also schedule a friendly against a team from one of the top 5 leagues during the winter break. Also, this wasn't my strongest squat as I was missing few key players. Excellent work.

Back