The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
I started a new save as Celtic (my team) and disabled transfers for the first window. Won all my games so far, the latest being this...

View attachment 414747

AMAZING!

P.s. Which player scores most from corners?

Really amazing and impressive win against a top team like the Citizens! :O

Answering to your question, the player who score most from corners is the LS (the left Inside Forward). But if you want, you can change it. Just switch the player you want to score that much with the LS! :) And make sure they guy who will receive the short pass, isn't the "corner taker".

Hello, loving the tactic, has done wonders for my Arsenal team so far. What I would like to know is what position would ?zil be suited?

Hello Crass76. I'm glad that you are enjoying it!! I think that Ozil could make difference as Right Inside Forward. Or if you wanna try, train him to play suitable as "Centre Midfielder" and as "Advanced Playmaker". It would be ad assist machine! :)

My THIRD game with it...granted, thet team I played is HORRIBLE, but my team isn't like Barcelona either.

View attachment 456581

My left striker got four goals, only one using the corner thing.

some of the player failed to complete the training.. idont know why..i mean not because of injury..at my news feed just said failed to complete..millions thanks mike coz try to solve this..

Oh it's a billions of thanks to mike887, I guess, because he is being such a nice guy (like Marcelp), trying to help me, (because I'm not always here) and trying to answer all your questions! :) And the solution he gave to you, is really important if you want to do less long range shots.

Kun, I apsolutely aplaud you. This is an amazing tactic. Below is my SECOND game with it (using Red Star Belgrade) against my fierce rival Partizan. Now, the league is a joke, my team (and Partizan) are apsolutely the best teams in it and by a wide margin. They are in Serbia what Benfica and Porto are in Portugal (of course, they're not as good (not even close) as Benfica and Porto). In the first game, I won 5-0 against Spartak from Subotica, which was pleasing. This I did not expect...

View attachment 414839

Unfortunately, I've been already knocked out of Europe, but I can't wait to see the results next season. Might also schedule a friendly against a team from one of the top 5 leagues during the winter break. Also, this wasn't my strongest squat as I was missing few key players. Excellent work.

Thanks a lot nemanja90. Means a lot to me!! I also can't wait to see your next results! :') yeah. It would be difficult to make some good results on europe with your Red Star Belgrade, when compared with both Manchesters, barcelona, Real Madrid, Juve, and so on. LOL, but I'm glad that works with you and even more glad that you raped Partizan! xD

Kun, could the tactic still be effective playing the STL/STR in the AML/AMR positions? I might try it regardless, I just want to do as little damage as possible.

Also, if the central midfielders are like Xavi/Iniesta does that mean I can buy anybody with good creativity and attacking stats? and not have to worry about their defensive stats? Or would it be better to try and find someone well balanced in both attacking and defensive?

My THIRD game with it...granted, thet team I played is HORRIBLE, but my team isn't like Barcelona either.

View attachment 414848

My left striker got four goals, only one using the corner thing.

Keep your hard work, nemanja90. The serbian league will be yours!! ...And you, Europe...better get ready!! Nemanja is about to conquer it!!!! xP (or not, but let's think high!) eh eh

BUt.. what you have won in such a short time is unthinkable lol

off topic here ever since fm base have change the layout (last night) i have 29 notications that i dont no how to delete does any 1 no how lol

Kun, could the tactic still be effective playing the STL/STR in the AML/AMR positions? I might try it regardless, I just want to do as little damage as possible.

Also, if the central midfielders are like Xavi/Iniesta does that mean I can buy anybody with good creativity and attacking stats? and not have to worry about their defensive stats? Or would it be better to try and find someone well balanced in both attacking and defensive?

Hi melia24. I've already answered that before (but there are too many posts xD). You can put them playing as AML/AMR, but that will change the formation, cause they are the key elements of the tactic. Because they exploit the back of the opposite "centre backs". And with them so higher on the field makes them very effective with the high pressure and force the opposite team to play more warily. But you are free to try, but I don't if would affect the tactic effectiveness.

About the CM. You are right. But if the game is more complicated ,I have sometimes put some "muscle" side by side with the "brain" of the team. I mean, sometimes (not to often) at difficult matches I put Busquets behind the two CM (as half-back) and the two "Advanced Playmakers" were Xavi or Iniesta (for example) and the other were Alex Song. (Not switched the role, advanced playmaker). But I used it rarely.

BUt.. what you have won in such a short time is unthinkable lol

off topic here ever since fm base have change the layout (last night) i have 29 notications that i dont no how to delete does any 1 no how lol

Yeah, but I mean that you still can do better than me, because you've won a title that I don't at the 1st year! ;)

off-topic: I also have this kind of problem... :/ let's hope that FM base fix this! :) It is really annoying... But it a refreshed layout and usually that bring us some little bugs... :P

Last edited:
Thanks kun, I have had some on off performances last few games (still wins ofc) but just had my second loss against Everton away. The hard part is the tactic is still not fluid as I hoped and a lot of my key players were and still injured from pre-season.

Can anyone post a link to the tactic please? The opening post link seems to be broken (as stated by several others)

My progress so far. I'm posting before I play away to Madrid as I think I might get my first defeat.

View attachment 456567

This is the best tactic I've used so far, well done Kun. Especially considering that I started with the transfers disabled so can't buy players that better fit the formation.

My progress so far. I'm posting before I play away to Madrid as I think I might get my first defeat.

View attachment 414881

sounds daft but i think you can do them lol maybe not away but at home u can

This is the best tactic I've used so far, well done Kun. Especially considering that I started with the transfers disabled so can't buy players that better fit the formation.

Can anyone post a link to the tactic please? The opening post link seems to be broken (as stated by several others)

I'm on a company's computer, and the downloads aren't allowed, if anyone could test and inform you if the download still works, I'll thank him a lot! :)

kun how do i go about testing if the tactic can be downloaded im willing to try?

The link in the opening post to the download section works and so does the link you need to click in the download section( it has already more than 2k downloads). If it does not work at times, it has to so with either your browser or the "forum" and is nothing I can fix I am afraid.

Back