The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
My progress so far. I'm posting before I play away to Madrid as I think I might get my first defeat.

View attachment 414881

This is the best tactic I've used so far, well done Kun. Especially considering that I started with the transfers disabled so can't buy players that better fit the formation.

Oh MrGrieve, on that group, the greatest new is that you've already done 3 points (against Man City :O )... LOL I hope you keep enjoying play with it! :)

kun how do i go about testing if the tactic can be downloaded im willing to try?

I've already asked to a friend and he told me he did download like usual. :/ And I see the number of downloads growing up.

the reason its growing in downloads is because its a beast of a tactic lol

hi do you think the tac will be suitable for a team like liverpool or do i have to make some tweaks?
do you score in the game or only on set pieces?

the reason its growing in downloads is because its a beast of a tactic lol
It seems to be. But I never thought that could be so good and well succeeded apart my Barcelona save... :O

Took me a lot of time making it, but worth it every single second spent on this. Just the fact all of you are enjoying make me so proud and make me think: "Why I didn't started sharing tactics earlier??"

My team is Legia Warszawa in previous season (2nd in the game) I've won the Europa League (1:1 vs Arsenal and 2:1 on penalties) - but this was another tactic.

In Europe Super Cup against Barca for fun I used your tactic and... it's amazing :) thx for good job ;)

View attachment 456563View attachment 456562

hi do you think the tac will be suitable for a team like liverpool or do i have to make some tweaks?
do you score in the game or only on set pieces?
I guess so. I don't remember if anyone here have already tried with Reds. The only problem is the Defensive midfielder (I guess is the "bad point" of the Liverpool on this tactic). But give it a try.

And of course, mate, you also can score "in the game" and not just on set pieces (but set pieces are too OP, yet). (H)

My team is Legia Warszawa in previous season (2nd in the game) I've won the Europa League (1:1 vs Arsenal and 2:1 on penalties) - but this was another tactic.

In Europe Super Cup against Barca for fun I used your tactic and... it's amazing :) thx for good job ;)

View attachment 414897View attachment 414899

ah ah , and was "just for fun" xD ah ah .

I'm glad that you have beat Barcelona. And more relieved that wasn't my Barcelona!! :P eh eh
Keep your hard job, mate! :) And thanks for your post.

View attachment 414912doing alrite with psg, not the best though, they don't have a brilliant squad apart from front three

At Home you are unstopable, not even a draw!!Yeah I guess so... The attacking midfielders and the "strikers" are too strong when compared with the defensive guys... :/ but better to improve on Champions League!! :)

this tactic is crazy so many chances so fews goals then 1 attack from other side 1 zero :(((((((((

Kun i don't understand what do you say for the training, i start with team cohesion and when the tactic is fluid 100% i change to tactics right?

Kun i don't understand what do you say for the training, i start with team cohesion and when the tactic is fluid 100% i change to tactics right?

Hi Bojinov !! ( ah ah ) No, it's the opposite.

When the tactic is fluid 100% ---> "Team Cohesion or Attacking Movement"
At preseason or until the tactic isn't fluid 100% ---> "Tactics"

Understood now? :)

this tactic is crazy so many chances so fews goals then 1 attack from other side 1 zero :(((((((((

I'm afraid that isn't just this tactic. We need 6 or 7 opportunities to score one goal and the opposite team only need to make 1/2. :x Unfortunately, you are not the only guy to complain about it.

this tactic concedes far too many 1 chance 1 goal as for you scoring well sometimes 40 chances no goals :((

Hi Bojinov !! ( ah ah ) No, it's the opposite.

When the tactic is fluid 100% ---> "Team Cohesion or Attacking Movement"
At preseason or until the tactic isn't fluid 100% ---> "Tactics"

Understood now? :)

So...preseason tactics average focus on teamwork/att movement
during the season team cohesion average focus teamwork

Back