The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
My team is Legia Warszawa in previous season (2nd in the game) I've won the Europa League (1:1 vs Arsenal and 2:1 on penalties) - but this was another tactic.

In Europe Super Cup against Barca for fun I used your tactic and... it's amazing :) thx for good job ;)

Hi All,
I just wanted to make some question about settings to put against more skilled teams.
The standard settings are "ultra attacking", I have to keep same behaviour even when i am underdog? Or shall i change to a more safe one?

Kun: very perfoming settings for corners kicks!

So...preseason tactics average focus on teamwork/att movement
during the season team cohesion average focus teamwork

PRESEASON ---> "Tactics" [litle bit higher than "average] Focus: "Tactics"
DURING SEASON ---> "Team Cohesion" [average] Focus: Teamwork (or Att movement if you aren't create many opportunities).

PRESEASON ---> "Tactics" [litle bit higher than "average] Focus: "Tactics"
DURING SEASON ---> "Team Cohesion" [average] Focus: Teamwork (or Att movement if you aren't create many opportunities).

Ooooooooooooooookay :)

Hi All,
I just wanted to make some question about settings to put against more skilled teams.
The standard settings are "ultra attacking", I have to keep same behaviour even when i am underdog? Or shall i change to a more safe one?

Kun: very perfoming settings for corners kicks!

Hi ivoddoni. This tactic was made to have domination and create a lot of opportunities. (So, I guess it's more effective with big teams). But when I saw here some results between teams like Celtic beating Man City (3-0), a japonese team beating Bayern Munich at World Cup Final, Tottenham winning champions league, FA Cup and the League Cup, a team which media prediction was 16th (in 16 teams) and after 18 matches were in 1st place, Legia beating Barcelona (2-0)... Well, seeing those results I guess it works, but maybe is to risky.
You can make the changes you want in order to improve your team to face bigger teams...

Hi ivoddoni. This tactic was made to have domination and create a lot of opportunities. (So, I guess it's more effective with big teams). But when I saw here some results between teams like Celtic beating Man City (3-0), a japonese team beating Bayern Munich at World Cup Final, Tottenham winning champions league, FA Cup and the League Cup, a team which media prediction was 16th (in 16 teams) and after 18 matches were in 1st place, Legia beating Barcelona (2-0)... Well, seeing those results I guess it works, but maybe is to risky.
You can make the changes you want in order to improve your team to face bigger teams...

Hi Kun,
thanks!
I'm managing Genk in Belgium and I've got occasion to face more skilled team.
Anyway it seems to work...

Hi Kun,
thanks!
I'm managing Genk in Belgium and I've got occasion to face more skilled team.
Anyway it seems to work...

Yes, that's right.

I just got promoted to first division, with a low team(3 ? division), and i got *** kick from the big team, i change my team, to adapt this tactic, and i m in 5 place, winning to big team. Now i m kick them ***** :) just won first team 1-5 away ahahah

I start bad, no players, bad players and contract better players(all free).

Now i hope win some cup. all because of this great tactic :)

i have a problem i cant get motivation to stay with a team :( on a good note ive found a club with loads of money in the first transfer market im not going to tell you the team im gonna stick with them regardless of what happens build this team so they can pass like bara and show you the end off the season results. im shocked they have so much money and im really looking forward to playing with them especially if i can get a few barca b players :)

Kun, why some players are set on heavy individual training and others on average?

i have a problem i cant get motivation to stay with a team :( on a good note ive found a club with loads of money in the first transfer market im not going to tell you the team im gonna stick with them regardless of what happens build this team so they can pass like bara and show you the end off the season results. im shocked they have so much money and im really looking forward to playing with them especially if i can get a few barca b players :)

Lemme guess Zenit they got 58 mil pounds if you say your champion challenger

Yes, that's right.

I just got promoted to first division, with a low team(3 ? division), and i got *** kick from the big team, i change my team, to adapt this tactic, and i m in 5 place, winning to big team. Now i m kick them ***** :) just won first team 1-5 away ahahah

I start bad, no players, bad players and contract better players(all free).

Now i hope win some cup. all because of this great tactic :)

Oh Daniel Pereira, Thanks, but if you made changes the merit is yours! ;)

eh eh I really wanna know the team. But I guess I can wait until the end of the season to see your SS! :)

Kun, why some players are set on heavy individual training and others on average?

The players who have their individual training as heavy are the younger players (under 22 +/-) or the other (23 years old to 27 +/-) if they aren't usual playing at the 1st team.

The other guys like: Messi, Iniesta, Xavi, Neymar, Busquets, Montoya, Alba, Piqu?, Marquinhos, Balanta, ter Stegen, which are constantly playing, are their indivudal training on average.

:(a jak dać screeny z gierki pokazał bym wam wyniki z LM pierwszy sezon Grupa smierci borussia barca i psg
narazie PSG na wyjezdzie 6:3 i Barca 2:0 u siebie:D do przodu

Back