Can't argue with what I have seen and read so far. What about with lower league teams though?

Hi Marcelp. You don't have to sell your wingers... Moreover, you will need them!! They will be your key players ;) So, if you wanna try, try with your PSV with those wingers (Bakkali (Right Wing) and Depay (Left Wing)).

Owye dumb me still sleepy from nightshift still testing other tactic from this forum that seems to work for me now.
3 games pre season against jong psv 15 goals an 0 conceded.
Buth when i notice that tact wount work ill try this one.
Already tried the JK tact buth it doesnt seems to work on the full version of the game

And whit 3 mids arent you been overrun in mid?
Althrough screens from other players are promissing

The tactic is amazing but a very amount of goals came from corners, Mascherano made a poker, Pique a hattrick all of them after the STL shot

And whit 3 mids arent you been overrun in mid?
Althrough screens from other players are promissing

No, that's the idea to have the full-back wide open and the wingers so higher on field. To disperse the opposite team and then we have more space and freedom at centre of the field for the MC and the striker (when he joins to MC) to create opportunities. :) Yeah. When you feel comfortable, give it a try on your PSV! :)

Funciona com outros clubes ou somente com o Barcelona? Estou jogando com a Juventus e queria saber um pouco mais sobre a t?tica.

Can't argue with what I have seen and read so far. What about with lower league teams though?

We have here some mates which are doing such a great job. If you have the strongest or one of the strongest team of that lower league, you will not have any kind of trouble. I used this tactic also on Mantova and I didn't lost one game (for the league)! (Unfortunately, I didn't save that save, to give more attention on Barca team to develop this tactic.)

I know that is a very attacking mentality... :) but with high pressure and high defensive line we can just play on the opposite field!! :) And the players stick their positions defensively to give us more credibility when we are not in possession!

I've got something going myself at the moment which is on paper a 4-3-3, but when playing it's essentially a 3-4-3 with the new half back role. I'm not a big fan of your player roles just because I like to implement a Guardiola style 3-4-3 which just packs the opposition's third with a big numerical advantage. So I'm going to keep my player roles, but try your tactic of 3 high up forwards to put the pressure on from the front line.

The tactic is amazing but a very amount of goals came from corners, Mascherano made a poker, Pique a hattrick all of them after the STL shot

Yeah, thats true. But you also created a lot of opportunities, or not? At mid of season you will score many goals, from every kind of situations! :D

Funciona com outros clubes ou somente com o Barcelona? Estou jogando com a Juventus e queria saber um pouco mais sobre a t?tica.

urtiga, first of all, I will ask you to write in English. The moderator demands that. :) Sorry, rules are rules...
It works pretty good in other strong teams. Juve is one of the strongest teams (if not the strongest!!) in Serie A. So, give it a try! ;) I Hope you don't get disappointed! :)

No, that's the idea to have the full-back wide open and the wingers so higher on field. To disperse the opposite team and then we have more space and freedom at centre of the field for the MC and the striker (when he joins to MC) to create opportunities. :) Yeah. When you feel comfortable, give it a try on your PSV! :)

And 1 more thing what about the quality of the defenders isnt the best at psv.
Couldnt that become a problem because the players quality isnt that high compared to Barcelona or PSG because of the high line of defence.

Yeah, thats true. But you also created a lot of opportunities, or not? At mid of season you will score many goals, from every kind of situations! :D

Yeah but if the players who score from that corners were the forwards or the midfielder that no would be a problem but is silly see the defenders with that amount of goals.

BTW do you try to move the wingbacks to WBR and WBL slots?

I've got something going myself at the moment which is on paper a 4-3-3, but when playing it's essentially a 3-4-3 with the new half back role. I'm not a big fan of your player roles just because I like to implement a Guardiola style 3-4-3 which just packs the opposition's third with a big numerical advantage. So I'm going to keep my player roles, but try your tactic of 3 high up forwards to put the pressure on from the front line.

Hi germainelol, it's fair. If it works, for me it's fine! xD But, in my defense ( lol ) , I have to say that this tactic also look like a 3-4-3 when in possession. :) Look:
the 3 guys who stay at back are the Centre Bakcs ( 2 ) + the Def. Midfielder.( 1 )
the 4 guys at midfield will be the wing-backs ( 2 ) + the Playmakers of the team ( 2 ). [also, we can include the striker as midfielder when he comes to offer a pass line]
the 3 guys up front will be obviously the striker ( 1 ) + the wingers (inside forwards ( 2 )).

But you do what you wanna do, just another point of view... :)

hey kun... can i know what is the team instructions? ^^

MikaBrandonOng, thanks for the reply. If you download the tactic you will know which are the team instructions. Because I'm portuguese and some terms in Portuguese are completely different from the English. And now, I'm not at home to help you more with that. (I'm not trying hard to get downloads, it's just the easy way for you and for me).

I hope I've helped you mate! :)

And 1 more thing what about the quality of the defenders isnt the best at psv.
Couldnt that become a problem because the players quality isnt that high compared to Barcelona or PSG because of the high line of defence.

I understand your doubt... But, at Dutch League you will not have any kind of problem winning most of games (perhaps, against Ajax it will the hardest). In champions League will be different. There are a lot of difficult teams. But don't be affraid of your defensive line!! Just give it a try! :D I guess will not be a big problem... Just a matter of try! Later, give us a feedback! I'm curious! :p