The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
In my opinion, you could try Porto, Dortmund or Arsenal. Not top teams like Barca, Real or Bayern, but with excellent squads that can defy the big sharks.

thats exactly what i wanted to say! try it with a mid to top team, not the top top teams like Barca, Real, Bayern...

Hart, Johnson, Shawcross, Jagielka, Baines, Carrick, Wilshere, Gerrard, Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck.

but i play carrick as an RGA rather than a HB, as wilshere as the AP (attack).

but its a slight tweak on this original one. So far beat san marino 11-0 and montenegro 5-0 away in the qualifiers, and Chile 4-0 and Belgium 3-0 in friendlys..

In my opinion, you could try Porto, Dortmund or Arsenal. Not top teams like Barca, Real or Bayern, but with excellent squads that can defy the big sharks.

Hmm, I guess I'll try it with Dortmund then... If anyone have a differente opinion, let me know. ;)

Hmm, I guess I'll try it with Dortmund then... If anyone have a differente opinion, let me know. ;)

I am just about to finish my second season with liverpool and have to say....THIS TACTIC IS IMMENSE, corner bug or not... a couple of things I observed and implemented accordingly and I have the title wrapped up in March! In the semi finals of the champions league, semi of the fa cup and have already won the league cup. The oldest player in my team is Luis Suarez, the rest of the team is below 23 years of age, well mostly... this is after I won the league in my first season also...

Reus as STL should devastate all teams and it should be interesting to see Subotic and Hummels, with low pace in such a high defense line.

Btw, Dortmund don't have a good right FB

Reus as STL should devastate all teams and it should be interesting to see Subotic and Hummels, with low pace in such a high defense line.

Btw, Dortmund don't have a good right FB

If Lewandowski doesn't score regulary, I'll put him as Full Back!! (6) ah ah Probably, I'll try Dortmund ;) But when I come home I'll see better :)

If Lewandowski doesn't score regulary, I'll put him as Full Back!! (6) ah ah Probably, I'll try Dortmund ;) But when I come home I'll see better :)

I had the same issue with Rooney not seeing the ball in the F9 position. I changed him to a CF Support and added through the middle... that increased his play greatly,

Gonna try a side tweak where i play him as a Shadow striker in the same formation and use to him to funnel the attacking play.. but i'll see how that goes.. i dont think the CBs will come out as much as him playing the F9, leaving the space for the 2 IF's but we'll see.. if i play if right he'll get the ball in the hole with bopth IF's cutting in behind for balls between the CB and FB leaving them 1 on 1. :) (which i have him doing now but not enough) and when the ball is played down the flank as a shadow stirker he'll be the one bursting into the middle instead of standing about (as he does now.. )

Last edited:
nos livres laterais sofre-se muitos golos.
com jogadores aparecer no 1?poste

kun tens mp

the free side suffers up many goals.
players to appear in 1st post

estou com o vitoria de guimaraes em 4? na liga, perdi na meia final da ta?a da liga, passei a fase de grupos da liga europa e perdi 6-5 com o bordeus, na ta?a perdi na 3?... muito bom

I'm with the vitoria guimaraes 4th in the league, lost in the semi final of the League Cup, passed the group stage of the Europa League and lost 6-5 with bordeaux, lost the cup in 3rd ... very good

Last edited:
Hey Kun,

I'm in my second season with Everton and I'm about to get sacked!!

11 games in and I've only won twice, lost against Stoke, Aston villa, Man United and Liverpool !!

Away to Hannover in champion league I lost, and drew with Juventus. I am not scoring any goals.

How come the tactic is not working in second season?

First season I came 2nd in Premier League 82 points (lost title goal difference) and won the FA Cup trophy.

Help! tactic is still fluid.

nos livres laterais sofre-se muitos golos.
com jogadores aparecer no 1?poste

kun tens mp

the free side suffers up many goals.
players to appear in 1st post

estou com o vitoria de guimaraes em 4? na liga, perdi na meia final da ta?a da liga, passei a fase de grupos da liga europa e perdi 6-5 com o bordeus, na ta?a perdi na 3?... muito bom

I'm with the vitoria guimaraes 4th in the league, lost in the semi final of the League Cup, passed the group stage of the Europa League and lost 6-5 with bordeaux, lost the cup in 3rd ... very good

Change the defensive corner routine and the defensive free kicks too. Put more man behind.

Also, change the game prep to defensive set pieces.

Finally, write 1st in english and after in portuguese, so the other members of the forum read it correctly.

Last edited:
Hey Kun,

I'm in my second season with Everton and I'm about to get sacked!!

11 games in and I've only won twice, lost against Stoke, Aston villa, Man United and Liverpool !!

Away to Hannover in champion league I lost, and drew with Juventus. I am not scoring any goals.

How come the tactic is not working in second season?

First season I came 2nd in Premier League 82 points (lost title goal difference) and won the FA Cup trophy.

Help! tactic is still fluid.

The problem is in the scoring or in the conceded?

If it is in the conceded, where do they come form? the wings, free kicks, corners?

In attack, do you have the same players form last year?

Also, did you bought many players? The more you buy, the less cohesion you will have.

The problem is in the scoring or in the conceded?

If it is in the conceded, where do they come form? the wings, free kicks, corners?

In attack, do you have the same players form last year?

Also, did you bought many players? The more you buy, the less cohesion you will have.

I bought plenty of players, they gave me a huge transfer budget and I sold my corner bug taker (McCarthy) for 25m pounds :(

I'm putting training on VERY HIGH and Team Cohesion. I will give it some time. I still have a chance with the board.

Most goals are from drilled crosses from the wings, even if the player is tightly marked.

I bought plenty of players, they gave me a huge transfer budget and I sold my corner bug taker (McCarthy) for 25m pounds :(

I'm putting training on VERY HIGH and Team Cohesion. I will give it some time. I still have a chance with the board.

Most goals are from drilled crosses from the wings, even if the player is tightly marked.

More players, more time for the team to be cohesive. You just have to be patient.

The corner taker does not need to be special, if you are using the corner bug routine.

the crosses: have you changed the players from automatic to support?

And the 1000 comment goes to the guy o helped me the most last days. :D apvmoreira! :) thanks for your help on this thread, "tuga boy"!!
:)

And I must to say "thank you" to all the guys who commented here. Positively or negatively. All of you were very important for this thread and for me!!

Just to remember... This thread only have 6 days! :') THANK YOU, everybody!!

And the 1000 comment goes to the guy o helped me the most last days. :D apvmoreira! :) thanks for your help on this thread, "tuga boy"!!
:)

And I must to say "thank you" to all the guys who commented here. Positively or negatively. All of you were very important for this thread and for me!!

Just to remember... This thread only have 6 days! :') THANK YOU, everybody!!

Can you remove my name from the post?

Not fair to the others.

Thanks

Can you remove my name from the post?

Not fair to the others.

Thanks

Yeah, but that is true. I know that a lot of guys helped me since the 1st day here, like Marcelp, cragswfc, mike887, nickizzard, Daniel Pereira, francicampioni... They helped me a lot, they know it!! And I appreciate every single post from them, but in this last 2 days (+/-) you are here and doing something that I loved it: answering to the others users doubts. Because I'm not always have time to do that... :/ So, I think it's fair enough. :)

I am with Porto with a very good squad but i got a problem. You know Quintero is a beast but i cant use him in this tactic in his preferred position, do you think he would be good as an offensive playmaker playing as a MC? Or should i use an alternate tactic when i need him?
Anyways im doing pretty well with the tactic, its fantastic. I like to see the best tactic here was made by a portuguese .

Back