The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Awesome tactic kun...where can I download it pal without the corner bug?

hello joeysheader! :) download the tactic and if you don't want the bug, just take the corners instead of "Short" put at "near post" or "far post". ;)

When your tweak out?

Hi cragswfc. Like I said two comments before yours:

"I'll try to do some changes, but that tactic I was trying on Dortmund, will not to come out to download, because I didn't liked to watch the defensive movement of the defenders and the Defensive Midfielder.
And I will not upload a tactic, just to get more "downloads". That tactic must have substancial changes in order to improve our football !
smile.gif
Just wait... And maybe I wont upload a new tactic before the patch.
smile.gif
"

Hello men, I think this is the BEST tactic in FM14, use this tactic for EVERY save and you will enjoy FM14.

Ciao francicampione! :P eh eh . Glad that you think that. But I'm pretty sure that also are very good tactics here on fm-base... :)
But, thanks a lot for the preference, mate! :)

What attacking corners can I use, bar from the bug/exploit one. I feel like I'm getting cheap goal...Same setup just aim for Near Post?

Thank you for the answer, i could only see it today.I think ill put Quintero on the right.Or maybe in the center as a midfielder when i play Iturbe.
Vamos Carago !!!

I've tried a lot of tactics on this website, and this tactic is by far the best.

I've tried this tactic so far with Dortmund and Barcelona, and its phenomenal.

Every game i play with it (Currently with barcelona) its literally death by football, i never get dominated, i always have more shots and possession, currently played 7 games, and got like 25 goals or so, and conceded only 2.

A tactic is made to win games, and this tactic certainly wins games, i don't know why people want to get rid of the corner bug if it helps you win games (i changed the short pass option to the right inside forward, instead of the left inside forward, so messi comes short instead of neymar)

My front free consist of NEYMAR-LEWANDOWSKI-MESSI

I currently train lewandsowki as a deep lying forward, is that what I'm supposed to do??

and one more question, do you think i should sell lewandoswki, and make it like NEYMAR-MESSI-LAMELA instead of Neymar-Lewandowski-Messi?

THANKS kun, keep up the work, and ignore the critics, this tactic is by far the best!!!!

Last edited:
I've tried a lot of tactics on this website, and this tactic is by far the best.

I've tried this tactic so far with Dortmund and Barcelona, and its phenomenal.

Every game i play with it (Currently with barcelona) its literally death by football, i never get dominated, i always have more shots and possession, currently played 7 games, and got like 25 goals or so, and conceded only 2.

A tactic is made to win games, and this tactic certainly wins games, i don't know why people want to get rid of the corner bug if it helps you win games (i changed the short pass option to the right inside forward, instead of the left inside forward, so messi comes short instead of neymar)

My front free consist of NEYMAR-LEWANDOWSKI-MESSI

I currently train lewandsowki as a deep lying forward, is that what I'm supposed to do??

and one more question, do you think i should sell lewandoswki, and make it like NEYMAR-MESSI-LAMELA instead of Neymar-Lewandowski-Messi?

THANKS kun, keep up the work, and ignore the critics, this tactic is by far the best!!!!

Oh BigJohnny619619... Thanks a lot for this post! :')

Yes, or if you prefer, train him as Complete Forward, will be even better!! (Complete Forward improve more attributes than Deeplying Forward).

Lewandowski is a beast, but to be honest, I never bought him, because I love to have some work with La Masia (school of Barcelona). Barcelona have such great school of footballers and I put them up. Don't forget to mention Dongou and Deulofeu... And I also bought Munian (because he is spanish ^^)). So, Neymar + Muniain / Messi + Dongou / Javi Rilo + Gabriel Barbosa.
But if Lewandowski is playing well, keep him. Only sell him by a big offer. Lamela is great, and Messi as "Deeplying forward" or "complete forward" is really great. :) But all of us had different ways to play... ;) take your own! :) you will not regret :)

No problem, you don't really need to make a new tactic till the next patch to be honest, you should't waste your time making another one, because this is more then perfect. i don't know why people are requesting to make a new one, this is more then perfect, no point wasting time attempting to perfect the perfected.

I just smashed Real Madrid 6-0 at the camp nou, should have got more goals, but there keeper was on fire (Ronaldo got sent off)
But yeah to everyone reading this, you have to download this tactic, its the best out there BY FAR, I've used all the other ones, and none of them come close to this. Its literally death by football, sucking the life out of the opponent, as the great Brendan Rodgers would say.

I come into every game now, confident I'm going to win and dominate the game, the most amazing thing, is not that i just win and dominate, is that i win by a big scoreline and have so much chances. This tactic doesn't just hold possession, it penetrates, with the possession. I don't think I've ever used this tactic, and got dominated.

This has to be the best tactic. its the only real tiki tala football tactic available, it has my barcelona team playing the most beautiful efficient football ever.

Going to try this tactic with my beloved Liverpool Football Club soon, and put the mancs where they belong, i will let you know my success there when i do it

No problem, you don't really need to make a new tactic till the next patch to be honest, you should't waste your time making another one, because this is more then perfect. i don't know why people are requesting to make a new one, this is more then perfect, no point wasting time attempting to perfect the perfected.

I just smashed Real Madrid 6-0 at the camp nou, should have got more goals, but there keeper was on fire (Ronaldo got sent off)
But yeah to everyone reading this, you have to download this tactic, its the best out there BY FAR, I've used all the other ones, and none of them come close to this. Its literally death by football, sucking the life out of the opponent, as the great Brendan Rodgers would say.

I come into every game now, confident I'm going to win and dominate the game, the most amazing thing, is not that i just win and dominate, is that i win by a big scoreline and have so much chances. This tactic doesn't just hold possession, it penetrates, with the possession. I don't think I've ever used this tactic, and got dominated.

This has to be the best tactic. its the only real tiki tala football tactic available, it has my barcelona team playing the most beautiful efficient football ever.

Going to try this tactic with my beloved Liverpool Football Club soon, and put the mancs where they belong, i will let you know my success there when i do it

That's so great to read, BigJohnny619619. Thanks a lot... I appreciate every single word!! Really important to me and , once more, glad that the tactic works perfectly with another FM Fanatic. :) I hope you enjoy it as much as me when I did it!! And if the patch destroy this tactic, I will do another one!! If that one will come closer to this one?? I don't know, but I'm gonna try!! ;)

1 shoot => conceding a goal,
2 shoots => conceding 2 goals,
3 shoots => conceding 3 goals,
... shoots => conceding ... goal
does this tactic work for me?
absofuckinglutelly not.
i'm gonna be crazy..

i 've tried a small tweak based on kuns suggestion about fullbacks instead of wingbacks. i also changed the mentality to attacking instead of overload and added crosses in team instructions. it worked ok for me. i conceded 3 goals in 2 preseason matches. the other 3 matches were clean. 2 goals i conceded were from set pieces and the one from a failed reaction of my gk. i am uploading it if anyone wants to try it. please let me know how it works. i am not an expert on tactic but this is a small try to defensively tweak the tactic based on what i see in the match. so please don't blame me if it doesn't work. kun i would like to know what you think of it if you have time to try it.

1 shoot => conceding a goal,
2 shoots => conceding 2 goals,
3 shoots => conceding 3 goals,
... shoots => conceding ... goal
does this tactic work for me?
absofuckinglutelly not.
i'm gonna be crazy..

Dude the tactic seems to be working for most people and to be honest ive never seen a tactic like it before. Simply AMAZING. It does concede some goals but it scores alot more. If your not happy with it try tweaking it yourself to suite whoever you are using, or maybe just dont use it at all if your not happy *(and cant make it work for youself)* Tactics cant just be put in and bang your a champion its all about how you talk to your team, set up training, coaches, scouting and all the ins and outs now etc etc. Alot more complicated to some people but i really enjoy the way it is now.

This looks fantastic! I want to give it a go, do you keep the same philosophy and strategy away from home? I'm thinking of starting a Newcastle game, but wasn't sure if I would get battered off the big boys if I attempted to play overload and full on attacking football at the likes of old trafford and stamford bridhe etc ?? Thanks in advance, this looks brilliant

This looks fantastic! I want to give it a go, do you keep the same philosophy and strategy away from home? I'm thinking of starting a Newcastle game, but wasn't sure if I would get battered off the big boys if I attempted to play overload and full on attacking football at the likes of old trafford and stamford bridhe etc ?? Thanks in advance, this looks brilliant

Hi, and welcome, Falcon 09! :) I'm pretty sure that someone here already played with newcastle. I'm not sure who... :/ but it was well succeeded. I don't know if he made some changes on the tactic... If that guy show up, he will talk about NEWCASTLE with you ;)

Don't really want to speak early but drawn 4-4 with Cardiff at home on Capital Cup semi-final with a tactic that's been generally good for me, then switched to this in 2nd leg away match... can you guess the result? It's 4-0 to my side. I think first 30 mins possession was 75%. The way we play looks incredible. I'm ecstatic right now (Listening to Colonel Bogey March, lol). If this continues, I'm afraid I might have too much fun to play this game. (6)

Edit: Beat Man Utd 3-2 away at the other cup. 2 concedes were stupid mistakes so no problem, plus we had 57% possession.

Last edited:
I just want to THANK YOU so much, i won 2x in a row Champions League playing as FC Porto and also i won everything that is possible with my players in Portugal League !!! Massive domination always 55% possession 30-35 shoots, i fly thru league like a DEMON won 46 appearances loses only 3 because of injuried players and losses was like 1-0 didnt conceded more than 4 goals and even with 4 conceded goals i won 4-5, 4-6 !! That is best tactic that i ever used in FM !

Don't really want to speak early but drawn 4-4 with Cardiff at home on Capital Cup semi-final with a tactic that's been generally good for me, then switched to this in 2nd leg away match... can you guess the result? It's 4-0 to my side. I think first 30 mins possession was 75%. The way we play looks incredible. I'm ecstatic right now (Listening to Colonel Bogey March, lol). If this continues, I'm afraid I might have too much fun to play this game. (6)

Prequel, Glad that your are enjoying play FM :) so, if this continues, let us know with SS. :) eh eh

I just want to THANK YOU so much, i won 2x in a row Champions League playing as FC Porto and also i won everything that is possible with my players in Portugal League !!! Massive domination always 55% possession 30-35 shoots, i fly thru league like a DEMON won 46 appearances loses only 3 because of injuried players and losses was like 1-0 didnt conceded more than 4 goals and even with 4 conceded goals i won 4-5, 4-6 !! That is best tactic that i ever used in FM !

Don't say thanks ;) I'm truly happy if you just can enjoy playing FM :) that's why I did this! :'D So, I'm glad!! :D
Thanks a lot mate, for your feedback and precious words!!

Back