The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Been great for me for first 5 matches with Roma. I just wonder the top left and right forward position is suitable for attacking midfield or striker?

I think inverted inside forwards are the best for that position, so there attributes should be dribbling, technique, finishing, long shots, passing, decisions, off the ball, pace and acceleration.
Remember these inside forwards, will cut in and shoot, so make sure you have a left footer on the right side, and a right footer on the left side.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, I actually am very informed when it comes to football and tactics.

However, in this tactic where would it be best to place Ronaldo? The only reason i ask this is because he is a multidimensional player. He could easily play out on the left or play in the middle. The reason i'm confused is because sometimes having ronaldo is a detriment to your team if you don't play him properly in the right role as he ends up being quite selfish. I notice most people play him down the middle so he can score more goals, however i prefer to have a proper striker up top and play ronaldo on the left. However, due to Ronaldo's ppms sometimes he ends up being quite selfish on the left and breaking the fluidity of play.

Any suggestions?

if i was real madrid, what i would would do, is put Ronaldo-Benzema-Lamela.
JUST MAKE SURE RONALDO DOESNT TAKE CORNERS, ANYONE BUT RONALDO (LET BALE TAKE CORNERS SO HE CAN GET MORE ASSISTS, THATS JUST MY OPINION, BUT YOU CAN LET ANYONE TAKE THE CORNERS APART FROM RONALDO, AS THAT IS THE PLAYER YOU WANT RECEIVING THE BALL SHORT), AND JUST PUT RONALDO ON LEFT OF THE INSIDE FORWARDS.

Im Barcelona, and messi got like 16 goals in 7 games, from the Right inside forward, so I'm sure if you put Ronaldo on the LIF, he would get lots of goals.

I'm like you, i put messi on the right, because i wanted a traditional number 9, so i went and brought lewandoswki, and he's doing pretty well in the middle.

Just remember to play inverted inside forwards, so put ronaldo on the left, and bale on the right, so they can cut in and shoot.

I don't know how good Benzema is, so you might want to invest in a new striker, maybe gabriel barbosa? lewandoswki? aguero?

Last edited:
Any on got a screen shot of Messi's preferred moves at star of game please. Oh and Ronaldo's

Any on got a screen shot of Messi's preferred moves at star of game please. Oh and Ronaldo's

Im in october, but thats not that far, Ronaldo has just come back from injury so i doubt he has learnt anything, and i don't think messi's learnt anything since july.

What about only wingers score ?, most the time wingers score goals i buy Leandro Damiao and he scored 5 or 10 goals in 1 season ?

What about only wingers score ?, most the time wingers score goals i buy Leandro Damiao and he scored 5 or 10 goals in 1 season ?

What do you train Damiao as?

What team are you and what position are you in the league?

View attachment 453879

Hey guys thought i would try this tactic with team i support Huddersfield in the Championship on a shoestring budget am even worse wage budget..

Players In
John Plantsil (RB) Free Trandfer
Paul Keegan (DM/MC) 400k Doncaster

Rest of team either released or releasing end of season,couldnt even bring any loans in....anyway if you need any other screenies just ask as a good achievement considering the squad i had ,i didnt change any instructions or anything just played as i installed the tactic

View attachment 421246

Hey guys thought i would try this tactic with team i support Huddersfield in the Championship on a shoestring budget am even worse wage budget..

Players In
John Plantsil (RB) Free Trandfer
Paul Keegan (DM/MC) 400k Doncaster

Rest of team either released or releasing end of season,couldnt even bring any loans in....anyway if you need any other screenies just ask as a good achievement considering the squad i had ,i didnt change any instructions or anything just played as i installed the tactic

Woow well done, I'm telling you, kuns tactic is just the best.

Let us all know how you fare in the premiership. Are you going to go overload in all your premiership games?

are most playing the downloaded tactic without tweaks ? I was and i was 10 clear in the prem now its all going downhill fast and Im 4behind man utd now with only 9 left to play. any help would be greatly recieved, oh and Im spurs by the way
View attachment 453878
here is my squad
thanks

Last edited:
Yeah im gonna try overload in all games as i got to semi final of league cup and got knocked out by chelsea i drew the home leg,i also think if i had a bigger squad and better quality i would have beaten them as at that time of year the games stack up and with this Huddersfield team only really have 13 maybe 14 players rest are youngsters and academy lads

Good team on paper just dont seem to be scoring many in key positions mate

are most playing the downloaded tactic without tweaks ? I was and i was 10 clear in the prem now its all going downhill fast and Im 4behind man utd now with only 9 left to play. any help would be greatly recieved, oh and Im spurs by the way
View attachment 421247
here is my squad
thanks

I'm playing the tactic with the corner bug, and i don't understand why people use it without the corner bug, as the corner bug does help you win games and makes the tactic better imo.

Are you sure your using the correct training methodology? You have a good squad, your 2nd in the league which isn't that bad, but with this tactic, i see no reason why you shouldn't be winning the league.

Are you using overload every game? Are you losing games, or just drawing games? Maybe you brought too many players in the january transfer window at once?

Maybe you might need to switch up the tactics and formation a little while, maybe the other teams have got used to them, so they are more prepared when they play against you.

i dont think i got the corner bug set up right, im using the training set up from the 1st page yeah, im drawing alot lately but lost last 3 in a row including a 3-0 loss to psg in the 2nd knockout of the cl 2nd leg still to come.
would you mid helping me set it up properly ?
cheers

Okay, I dont know if it will work for everyone, but this worked for me....

Everytime I would draw or lose a game, I would change the training to either Ball Control or Attacking Movement depending on the opposition I was about to face in the next few games, then I would switch back to the training mentioned in the OP and repeat this everytime I had a draw or defeat. Worked wonders for my team Liverpool, I've won it all in 2 seasons including the UCL in the second beating Bayern, Madrid, Barcelona.

Try it out guys. It might work

Back