The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
So is "teamwork" the best match prep to use once the tactic is fluid, as the OP suggests, or have some people have success using "attacking movement"? I usually find that att. movement helps score a few more goals.

Got Sheffield United promoted mate. Smashed League 1. I use overload for home and control for away and last 20 mins at home. Monster tac. Rebuilding squad for championship....

Just got York promoted from League 2 so will give it try if my current tactic fails.

So is "teamwork" the best match prep to use once the tactic is fluid, as the OP suggests, or have some people have success using "attacking movement"? I usually find that att. movement helps score a few more goals.

Hey jimmy you can change when you goy the feeling if you dont score buth i helped kun with the training part after some research on the internet.
I am still working on the training part myself.

Buth you can rotate the match training if you feel comfortabel with it.
The reason i pick this i rotate alot in the sqaud to give everyone his minutes buth i also chamge sometime for some weekw

View attachment 453950

Notice that I'm using my "new" [343 kun]. And Betis is a Liga BBVA team! :) (Only one goal was through the "croner bug".)
ah ah ah I'm trying some new changes, but I say it again: "Until doesn't come out the new patch, I'll not upload any tactic." Now, is time to go work! :) see you later, pals!

Buddy where i found this tac ? ;]

Read the bold print! :)

Hey kun,m yeah i hoping the patch doesnt torpedo my twist on this either, still getting 100 odd passes from CM alone and possesion domination and most of all goals from it, using your framework :)

Last edited:
Read the bold print! :)

Hey kun,m yeah i hoping the patch doesnt torpedo my twist on this either, still getting 100 odd passes from CM alone and possesion domination and most of all goals from it, using your framework :)

Let's hope that the patch be friendly and doesn't mess this thing up! xD eh eh

109 pages here, so im sorry if im asking something which might already been asked, but here goes... :)

Has this tactic been tested with Bottom teams/lower league teams, and if so....what are the results?

Thanks in advance :)

Brasmuss if you look on the first page he tested it with lots of different teams even some skrill league team so it works with all leagues

109 pages here, so im sorry if im asking something which might already been asked, but here goes... :)

Has this tactic been tested with Bottom teams/lower league teams, and if so....what are the results?

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah it does, i read somewhere before, that someone was sheffield and destroyed there league. It works with any team.

Try it out, and let us now how it goes.

Hi, and welcome, Falcon 09! :) I'm pretty sure that someone here already played with newcastle. I'm not sure who... :/ but it was well succeeded. I don't know if he made some changes on the tactic... If that guy show up, he will talk about NEWCASTLE with you ;)

Didn`t make any changes for Newcastle! Couple of heavy losses away against big teames (Man U, Chelsea, Real M), mostly when not fluid tactic! But 1.place first year and 1.place second year in the Premier league is pretty ok!

Back