The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
i dont think i got the corner bug set up right, im using the training set up from the 1st page yeah, im drawing alot lately but lost last 3 in a row including a 3-0 loss to psg in the 2nd knockout of the cl 2nd leg still to come.
would you mid helping me set it up properly ?
cheers

Okay i will help you set it up, no problem.
Do you play munian on the left, moratta in the middle, and lamella on the right?

yep, sometimes switching munian with siggy

Okay, now basically, what you need to do, is go to tactics, then set pieces, and on the corners, put whoever you want to take the corner, but DONT PUT LAMELA or any of your right inside forwards

So fill up the left side and right side of the corner takers, but don't put lamela or any of your Right inside forwards there.

Now press edit corner option, and change lamela option from 'go forward' to 'offer short option', and thats the corner bug set up.

I don't really think gylfi siggy, is good enough for the right inside forward role though, but munian should be capable of doing a job there.

Last edited:
What attacking corners can I use, bar from the bug/exploit one. I feel like I'm getting cheap goal...Same setup just aim for Near Post?

You can go for 1st post, put your best dribbler there. He will receive the ball on the feet and score.

Let's hope that the patch be friendly and doesn't mess this thing up! xD eh eh

Never!!

Liverpool have the players for this one??..like coutinho DLF??

Yes it have

New patch won't be out today according to Paul C over at SI

What are the news about this patch? What will be fixed?

I'm playing the tactic with the corner bug, and i don't understand why people use it without the corner bug, as the corner bug does help you win games and makes the tactic better imo.

Are you sure your using the correct training methodology? You have a good squad, your 2nd in the league which isn't that bad, but with this tactic, i see no reason why you shouldn't be winning the league.

Are you using overload every game? Are you losing games, or just drawing games? Maybe you brought too many players in the january transfer window at once?

Maybe you might need to switch up the tactics and formation a little while, maybe the other teams have got used to them, so they are more prepared when they play against you.

Some people don't like exploits, let them play as they want :D

tactic

where you can download this new tactic?

Notice that I'm using my "new" [343 kun]

They can play as they want, i just said that i don't understand why they would.
If i had a magic cheat exploit for liverpool football club to win every game in real life, i would give it to them, i don't care if its cheating or its unfair, i won't turn around and say, 'but thats cheating' or 'thats unfair'.
Some would say manchester city and chelsea are cheating, by spending mega bucks on players, but it wins them trophies at the end of the **** day, and that corner exploit wins you games, so i just said i don't understand why they wouldn't want the corner exploit. I didn't once tell them what and what not to do.

I'm playing the tactic with the corner bug, and i don't understand why people use it without the corner bug, as the corner bug does help you win games and makes the tactic better imo.

Are you sure your using the correct training methodology? You have a good squad, your 2nd in the league which isn't that bad, but with this tactic, i see no reason why you shouldn't be winning the league.

Are you using overload every game? Are you losing games, or just drawing games? Maybe you brought too many players in the january transfer window at once?

Maybe you might need to switch up the tactics and formation a little while, maybe the other teams have got used to them, so they are more prepared when they play against you.
corner bug?

corner bug?

That corner exploit thingy, where the corner taker passes to the short option guy, and he just either passes to someone and scores, or shoots and scores. You don't even need the corner exploit to win games, its just a little bonus to help. Most of my goals come through open play anyway.
I rather have the corner exploit on then off anyway and if kun makes another tactic for the next patch, i will hope theres another exploit on it if possible.

Last edited:
They can play as they want, i just said that i don't understand why they would.
If i had a magic cheat exploit for liverpool football club to win every game in real life, i would give it to them, i don't care if its cheating or its unfair, i won't turn around and say, 'but thats cheating' or 'thats unfair'.
Some would say manchester city and chelsea are cheating, by spending mega bucks on players, but it wins them trophies at the end of the **** day, and that corner exploit wins you games, so i just said i don't understand why they wouldn't want the corner exploit. I didn't once tell them what and what not to do.

I personally love exploit's, give me a DIABLO any day

The game use the 1st post on the feet corner exploit every time, it uses the winegrs exploit and we have to live with it, BUT, if someone don't like it and don't use it, we have to say, yeah, go ahead.

Btw, i don't think this tactic uses the corner exploit too much. For me it does not work and i still win matches. No the easy way, but i still win them :D

The game use the 1st post on the feet corner exploit every time, it uses the winegrs exploit and we have to live with it, BUT, if someone don't like it and don't use it, we have to say, yeah, go ahead.

Btw, i don't think this tactic uses the corner exploit too much. For me it does not work and i still win matches. No the easy way, but i still win them :D

Yeah i agree defo, mostly all my goal scored, come through open play.

First of all you have made an amazing work Kun (and your helpers). Thank you for that. But I have a humble opinion. Since its asked frequently, (including me) you can add something on main page about OI instruction whether used or not.
My main question is should we make any changes during the game when we are losing? Like taking DM off and putting an extra striker. Or should we go on with the tactic without making any changes no matter what score is? Thanks. Keep it up.

what is everyone doing for team talks??

start the game with ask assistant

half time
if I'm winning, i will be carm to carry on what there doing.
if I'm drawing or losing at half time, i will be aggressive and say i expect much better then you

full time
if i won, carm and well done
if i lose or draw aggressive, saying I'm not happy

First of all you have made an amazing work Kun (and your helpers). Thank you for that. But I have a humble opinion. Since its asked frequently, (including me) you can add something on main page about OI instruction whether used or not.
My main question is should we make any changes during the game when we are losing? Like taking DM off and putting an extra striker. Or should we go on with the tactic without making any changes no matter what score is? Thanks. Keep it up.

There are no Opposition team talks ;) I guess the other team must to handle with us and not the opposite. :D My methodology!! :P We must to act not react! eh eh

Maybe it's better to go on "team instructions" and activate the "Arriscar Mais" (I'm not at home, so I don't know the term in english).

I'm trying to do a 3-4-3 in order to help to score more when losing! :) but is too early to say if it works or not (against Betis I won 11-0, but was just one game :))

Back