The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
kun on your ss of the individual training what makes you put some on heavy and some on avg, and how do you determine this ?
thanks just started pre season on season 3 with spurs, signed a few more english players and got rid of a lot of deadwood so hopefully i can push on for the title this time round

Hi,

First of all: gratz for a very good tactic!
Plugged it in to my Arsenal save arround mid-season. I was on first place before but i really did not like the way we played football.
Now i'm champions, won the League cup, FA cup final and CL semi(after beating real madrid).
I have Podolski as left winger and he's bagging in goals fot fun!

I do have some questions.

1: Giroud is not fitting in the STC role. What would you suggest suits him best(whilst not destroying the tactic)?
2: the team combines very well to the edge of the box. But then they start playing it backwards out of the box towards the central midfielders. They then pound it towards goal from a distance, wich makes them miss more often then i would like. Is there a way to make the team pass the ball in the box towards the free man (like barca does irl)?

Anyway,

thanks for making me want to play the game again.. :)

Hi,

First of all: gratz for a very good tactic!
Plugged it in to my Arsenal save arround mid-season. I was on first place before but i really did not like the way we played football.
Now i'm champions, won the League cup, FA cup final and CL semi(after beating real madrid).
I have Podolski as left winger and he's bagging in goals fot fun!

I do have some questions.

1: Giroud is not fitting in the STC role. What would you suggest suits him best(whilst not destroying the tactic)?
2: the team combines very well to the edge of the box. But then they start playing it backwards out of the box towards the central midfielders. They then pound it towards goal from a distance, wich makes them miss more often then i would like. Is there a way to make the team pass the ball in the box towards the free man (like barca does irl)?

Anyway,

thanks for making me want to play the game again.. :)

Instead of a F9 for proper strikers, i changed the role to a CF support to suit Rooney and Negrado, with much success, he'll still get into the box when the IFs have it, and drop off when the ball comes in through the middle to play the IFs running through.

Just a quick question, great tactic dominating pretty much every team with my Southampton team, won the league my 3rd season but it seems like I have say 27 shots 14 on target and im leading 2-0 then all of a sudden the opposition have there only two shots on target and score both?? is that my players or should I be changing the tactic when im leading? ( my team... Rafael, Clyne, Denswil, Balanta, shaw, tiote, ward-prowse, cork, Ozil/Wellington nem, Gabbiadini/Morata ST, Depay/Meyer), end up with way too many draws, any advice would be appreaciated

Last edited:
Im play as FC Porto with that tactic i won everything in my league so and 2x in a row Champions Leauge. still Damiao dosnt show any skills, ive got 2 Devils at my wings Zakaria Bakkali, Josue < this one is smashing league with 30-40 goals per season.

Complate forward-support . deep lying forward support.
Which would be more useful if we used ?
at this time GREAT TACTİC KUN.

Complate forward-support . deep lying forward support.
Which would be more useful if we used ?
at this time GREAT TACTİC KUN.

Both are important, because he join to the Centre Midfielders in order to bring with him the opposite CB and open space for the Inside Forward. And also can help to create opportunities for the team. Now you have to see where and with which role your CS fits better. And btw, thanks a lot for your post :) eh eh

Just a quick question, great tactic dominating pretty much every team with my Southampton team, won the league my 3rd season but it seems like I have say 27 shots 14 on target and im leading 2-0 then all of a sudden the opposition have there only two shots on target and score both?? is that my players or should I be changing the tactic when im leading? ( my team... Rafael, Clyne, Denswil, Balanta, shaw, tiote, ward-prowse, cork, Ozil/Wellington nem, Gabbiadini/Morata ST, Depay/Meyer), end up with way too many draws, any advice would be appreaciated

Thats an ME thing not a tactic thing, happens alot until the next patch.,

This tactic was amazing for my first two seasons but is now being inconsistent, conceding way too many goals.

Also my STR says natural position but I keep getting a message in game from my assistant telling me he is being played out of position.

cheers for reply, great tactic though. made my time playin fm much more enjoyable

Someone at SI should get fired for this s***. Honestly, do they even test the game before they release it?

View attachment 421961

M8, i had a game against united, i shot 30 times, 22 on target, they had 1. guess the result? 1-1!

My goal was the 1st time the corner routine worked for me! i cried :'(...

Going to the final against Real and no way im going to accept n unfair result. too much on the line!

IF THE GAME CHEAT I WILL TOO!!!:@

Dude the tactic seems to be working for most people and to be honest ive never seen a tactic like it before. Simply AMAZING. It does concede some goals but it scores alot more. If your not happy with it try tweaking it yourself to suite whoever you are using, or maybe just dont use it at all if your not happy *(and cant make it work for youself)* Tactics cant just be put in and bang your a champion its all about how you talk to your team, set up training, coaches, scouting and all the ins and outs now etc etc. Alot more complicated to some people but i really enjoy the way it is now.

sorry guys. i was so angry. it's my problem, not yours. sorry again.

M8, i had a game against united, i shot 30 times, 22 on target, they had 1. guess the result? 1-1!

My goal was the 1st time the corner routine worked for me! i cried :'(...

Going to the final against Real and no way im going to accept n unfair result. too much on the line!

IF THE GAME CHEAT I WILL TOO!!!:@

I'm gonna try this tactic in FM13, lot less buggy.

Hi Kun :) at the moment what training you use? and wich is better the your with team cohesion or the marcelp training?

Back