The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
kun on your ss of the individual training what makes you put some on heavy and some on avg, and how do you determine this ?
thanks just started pre season on season 3 with spurs, signed a few more english players and got rid of a lot of deadwood so hopefully i can push on for the title this time round
kun ? can you answer this one buddy ? im struggling bad and wondering if this would make a difference

kun ? can you answer this one buddy ? im struggling bad and wondering if this would make a difference

If they have less than 23 years old (+/-) i put them heavy [unless he is one of 11].
If between 24 and 28 (+/-) I put them heavy if they don't play regularly, otherwise, avg.
If 28 or more I put them avg.

If they have less than 23 years old (+/-) i put them heavy [unless he is one of 11].
If between 24 and 28 (+/-) I put them heavy if they don't play regularly, otherwise, avg.
If 28 or more I put them avg.

thank you will report back how my 3rd season goes with your tactic, i made 1 tweak to original tactic and put 1 more instruction on so far 3 wins out of 3 with tottenham

could u release your new tactic pls?

Deep Lying Striker not scoring enough goals.

change him to poacher, I got benteke for spurs there and hes doing well so far in season 3

Hello,

I have a little problem with my inside forward, i tried Pedro, Suarez, Neymar and Hamsik but they don't score very much...the last match Neymar made only 6 pass attempts, it's normal???

The rating is very poor and i don't know if it's because of the tactic or the players.

Sorry for my poor english

View attachment 453299

Working excellent for me so far. Just about to begin the season, won all games so far by 4 goals. Followed the training instructions properly and so far I'm seeing great football being played too. Good work!

here i am!

so, i started the 2014/15 season with a neo-promoted Forli, I did not buy anyone, just some free transfers!

Media prediction: 15th

Training:

View attachment 453284

this was during all the season, pre I used team cohesion and tactics only, with the slide bar all to the left

and... here you have the results!

View attachment 453281View attachment 453280View attachment 453279

and...the board looked like this:

View attachment 453278

my players:

View attachment 453276

what else can i say?? some matches were a bit frustrating 'cause we conceded a lot of goals with very few opponent's chances

but I can't complain at all! this tactic is just amazing!

keep the hard work up!

BOOOOYAAAAA

I start playing with Wolfsburg in Bundesliga and your tactic is absolutely avesome! in particular, free kicks and corner kicks and various played briefly on short briefly miracles (is this a bug in ME?)

I have found that using the diferent aspects of training can boost the learning of the tactic.

I was using tactics for the season and the formation was still competent. After changing to ball control it suddenly went to proficient!

So, each training component can help you achieve fluidity?

which gives what its the answer to get the tactic and training working together

More than helping achieve fluidity, it helps improve the performance of the team. I mentioned in my previous post how I would change my teams training every time I would lose or draw a game. It gave me superb results, I did the Treble in my first season with Liverpool and won each and every competition in the second year!

Back