The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
Can you upload it? I can't open this tactic in FM13, and can't copy this one into FM13 as the tactic creator is different. :)

EDIT: Is it this one? :) Sports Interactive Community

No, isn't mine ;)
This thread and this year was my 1st time uploading a tactic, but I already did some good tactics in previous FM :) (I never downloaded tactics from sites like this one xD ah ah )

Hi Kun :) at the moment what training you use? and wich is better the your with team cohesion or the marcelp training?

Now, I'm using another training, different from both xD because I'm also trying to do a 3-4-3 tactic :) so, I had to change the training. Now, is "Team Cohesion" and "Def. Positioning", but I change a lot, because, for now, I only use the 3-4-3 in home matches.

Hi Kun :) at the moment what training you use? and wich is better the your with team cohesion or the marcelp training?

I have found that using the diferent aspects of training can boost the learning of the tactic.

I was using tactics for the season and the formation was still competent. After changing to ball control it suddenly went to proficient!

So, each training component can help you achieve fluidity?

which gives what its the answer to get the tactic and training working together

No, isn't mine ;)
This thread and this year was my 1st time uploading a tactic, but I already did some good tactics in previous FM :) (I never downloaded tactics from sites like this one xD ah ah )

Coincidence that tactic for FM13 was also created by a guy named "kun". :D Do you still have the tactic for FM13, can you share it? :)

Coincidence that tactic for FM13 was also created by a guy named "kun". :D Do you still have the tactic for FM13, can you share it? :)

WTF!! Is true ? :O :O motha foca! :O lol I didn't expect that xD but you can see that is not my tactic because of the Inside Forwards :P eh eh I put them higher!! :D

Hi

i can't win and clean sheet .. how to defend after i take the lead ?
+
the team performance change if i change the corner expoit ?

Hi

i can't win and clean sheet .. how to defend after i take the lead ?
+
the team performance change if i change the corner expoit ?

Hi. Don't bother the clean sheets. With the ME broke (you 30 shots 1 goal, Ai 1 shot 1 goal) it's very dificul.
Change the roles of the full backs to support rather that automatic, or change from overload to control, for example.
+
For me it does not work and sometimes i struggle, but remember that there's other corner exploit (1st post to the feet) and the AI uses it :D
+

5iamryp
Keep working Guardiola x)

Here my results with Rayo Vallecano halfway through the season im sitting on the 4th place, quite an achievement seeing the players material I have

View attachment 453393

A few things I noticed though with a small team:

- My central forward gets a really low rating and is not really involved in the playing. A striker should score way more
- Like 60-70 % of my goals are from corners, i think the succes of the tactic with lower teams realies mostly on that
- I concede alot of goals, but maybe thats normal for such a team( yes itried changing the back to support instead of attacking)
- In most matches I have way more shots on goal and still the other team scores there 4-5 chances. The AI is totally broke and i really hope SI fixes this soon

Thanks for the tactic kun! I hope other people share their succes with lower teams aswell in the bigger leagues
-

Here my results with Rayo Vallecano halfway through the season im sitting on the 4th place, quite an achievement seeing the players material I have

View attachment 422318

A few things I noticed though with a small team:

- My central forward gets a really low rating and is not really involved in the playing. A striker should score way more
- Like 60-70 % of my goals are from corners, i think the succes of the tactic with lower teams realies mostly on that
- I concede alot of goals, but maybe thats normal for such a team( yes itried changing the back to support instead of attacking)
- In most matches I have way more shots on goal and still the other team scores there 4-5 chances. The AI is totally broke and i really hope SI fixes this soon

Thanks for the tactic kun! I hope other people share their succes with lower teams aswell in the bigger leagues
-
Totally agree mate the ME is F****D, not played FM for three day's now, need to get there finger out,still this is a great tactic

Back